Amy the Exhibitionist Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another evening in the pub followed. We drank a little too much and Ben had all on to get me to keep my clothes on. After that it was fucking, sleeping and more fucking in the tent. One thing was that in the pub Ben kept referring to me as his little sister. That got a few funny looks from the yokels.

Dad picked us up that afternoon and both Katie and me fell asleep in the car. When we got out Dad said that I still looked tired and that I must have had a lot of exercise. I didn't say anything.

Mum and Day worked as normal over the Easter holidays so Katie spent quite a bit of time at our house. We didn't get many clothes dirty, but Ben and Katie knew each other quite well by the time we went back to school.

End of year party. Another highlight of my last year at school was an end of year party. One of the girls (Billie) hosted it when her parents told her that they were going away for a weekend.

Needless to say some of us acquired some alcohol and we all had a great time. I'd read on a web site about a girl that pretended to get really drunk and let all sorts of things happen to her that she wouldn't have remembered if she had actually been drunk. I told Katie that I wanted to do that and after a couple of real drinks Katie started getting me glasses of water, telling people that it was vodka.

Both Katie and me had gone there wearing floaty short skirts, skimpy tops and no underwear. We didn't look slutty or out of place because most of the girls were dressed the same, even to the lack of underwear.

I started acting a bit drunk, sitting on the stairs with my legs open or dancing close to a boy and putting his hand on my bum. I even fell over a couple of times letting everyone around see my pussy. After a while I fell back onto a sofa with my legs wide open and my top pushed to one side so that one of my nipples was exposed.

Shortly after Katie came and sat next to me and shouted that I was drunk and had passed out. She continued saying that I liked to flash people and she pushed my skirt up and undid my top. Katie shouted for people to come and have a look.

That was an open invitation for the boys to come and grope me, and they did. As I pretended to be out cold I felt my tits being squeezed and mauled and my nips being tortured beyond belief. They have never been treated so roughly, but I enjoyed every minute of it. My pussy got similar treatment and was very wet. A point that some of the boys commented on.

I was loving every minute of it and I knew that I couldn't last long before I went over the top.

I think it was when I heard a girl's voice telling me that I was such a slut, and I felt my clit being gently rubbed that it hit me. My body convulsed and I let out a loud scream. I managed to keep my eyes shut and heard one of the boys say, "fucking hell, she even cums when she's out cold."

I think that I actually fell asleep for a bit because the next thing I knew I was being carried and Katie was telling 2 of the boys to be gentle with me as they carried me upstairs. Katie followed and the boys dumped me down on a bed. As the boys left, Katie whispered for me to stay where I was for a bit. Then she left.

I was laid on a bed with my arms and legs spread and my clothes in disarray. My pussy and 1 of my tits was uncovered. I left them like that and started daydreaming about scenarios that involved hunks of men.

A while later I heard the door open and 2 people come in. I didn't recognise their voices, but they were definitely boys.

The light went on and one of the boys shook my foot. I ignored it and kept my eyes closed. Then my shoulder shook and one of them called my name. Again I still pretended to be out cold.

Next I felt my skirt go up round my waist and 4 hands start to slide all over my body. One of them asked the other what they should do with me. The other said that he didn't have any condoms with him but that shouldn't stop them from having some fun.

Those 4 hands groped my tits and puss for ages before I felt my head being turned to one side them my mouth being opened. Then I felt a hard cock being pushed into my mouth. I couldn't help myself, I sucked.

"Fucking hell, she even gives blow jobs in her sleep." I heard one of them say. The other said, "Shit, I've never felt a pussy so wet." Then I felt a tongue on my clit.

Wow! I didn't last long. I came as the boy shot his load down my throat. How I managed to keep my eyes closed and my arms and legs relatively still, I just don't know. The boys heard my moans even though my mouth was full.

The cock in my mouth started to go down and one of them said, "Swap ends."

They did and my mouth and clit were used again. This time the cock in my mouth came before I did, but the mouth on my clit kept going. I had swallowed and my mouth was empty when I did climax. This time I screamed – but kept my eyes closed.

The boys left leaving me to 'sleep it off'.

After a bit of day dreaming I decided that I should go and find Katie. I arranged my skirt and top so that I looked semi decent and walked down stairs pretending to look like I had the hangover from hell. One girl who was stood with a group of boys asked me if I was okay. I told her that I'd just dreamed that I'd been having sex with 2 men.

The boys sniggered.

I found Katie in the kitchen looking a little pissed. She was very loud and swaying about a bit. She really did look drunk and stank of booze. I took her for a dance and we danced for a while with me holding her up. One of my hands had accidentally (honest) gone up inside her skirt and I was holding her up by her waist with her skirt trapped under my arm. Her head was resting on my shoulder.

I heard one boy say 'nice ass' and realised what I had done but I didn't let her skirt drop. She could thank me later. After about 10 minutes she hadn't shown any signs of sobering up so I half walked, half dragged her upstairs to sleep it off. When she collapsed on the bed I looked at her and thought she looked great. I decided to strip her just in case someone else went in there. They would see her gorgeous naked body spread all over the bed. I pulled her legs wide apart and left her.

I went downstairs and danced with some girls and some boys. Most of the boys took great pleasure (so did I) in putting their hands up the back of my skirt and fondling my bum and puss. I guess that my not stopping them encouraged them to go further.

Later, Billie (the girl whose house it was) switched off the music and asked what games we wanted to play. There was only one game that the majority wanted to play, twister. The mat was unfolded and the people for the first game were chosen. I'd always enjoyed playing twister in a short skirt and I wasn't disappointed. My pussy was on display and there were faces right next to it. I also got my face right next to the naked pussy of one of the other girls in our class. She was always a bit of a bitch and the only one who didn't wear a PE skirt. I hadn't expected her to be knickerless, but there her bald pussy was, right in my face. I couldn't resist it. I stretched over and licked it. She collapsed on the floor and was out. She accused me of cheating but everyone ignored her.

After the game I was in ended I was watching another game when Katie appeared next to me. She was sober and said, "I can fake it as well." I quickly told her what had happened to me and she said, "Me too."

When it came to Katie's turn to play I saw that her puss was leaking quite a lot, all the inside of her thighs were wet. When she was out I told her that I could tell that she'd had a good time.

The music went back on and we danced some more.

It was shortly after that that some of the boys though that it would be fun to lift up the skirts of the girls and pull down, or off, their tops.

A sort of friendly battle took place with girls struggling to keep fully clothes and boys not wanting to have been beaten by the girls. There was lots of screaming but no one getting upset. It ended up with all of us out of breath and all of the girls having lost most of their clothes; and some (including Katie and me) being completely naked. There wasn't a pubic hair in sight.

That nice bit of fun sort of ended the party and everyone drifted off home shortly afterwards.

More to cum in Part 2 (6) – soon

Amy -