Amy the Exhibitionist Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We spent quite a few days round the hotel pool and got to know quite a few of the other guests and both Ben and Katie had let it be known that I was Ben's sister and that we were all sharing one room. Conversations often got started by both boys and girls asking me if I really was Ben's sister. I always said that I was, but didn't say that I was his step sister very often.


The first few times that we spent the day there Katie and me wore one of the thongs, but after a few of the boys told us that we may as well be naked, we went naked. Most days when we were at the pool the only things that we took down from our rooms were a towel, sun lotion and sunglasses. We let Ben carry our money. We had to walk through reception to get to the pool and none of the staff took a blind bit of notice.

Being naked in the hotel got so common that one day while it was still light we walked out onto the street and got about 20 yards down the road before we remembered that we were naked.

Someone at the pool had a plastic football and we often split into teams and played our version of water polo. It was usually girls v boys and there definitely wasn't a 'no contact' rule. I lost count of the number of times that my body got groped. I wasn't complaining as I often grabbed the boy's cocks.



The hotel had an 'entertainments officer' who organised quite a few games for the guests to play. Most involved the swimming pool and had the opportunity for underwater groping.

Sometimes we got challenged to a game of pool or table tennis. Neither Katie nor me are very good at either, we usually lost when we were playing girls and won when we were playing boys. When we started losing against the boys we would start teasing them by hiding the table tennis ball where the boys couldn't see it (in our pussies), or fingering ourselves, or using the pool cue as a dildo, or making out with each other. The boys kept complaining that we weren't playing fair.

One day we got the bus to Ibiza town to have a look around. Katie wore one of the wrap skirts and a semi see through top. I wore a string vest and belt.

There were quite a few American sailors these because one of their massive aircraft carriers was in port. It had its side doors open and it looked big enough for a jumbo jet to fly right through. Anyway, the American guys loved the way that we dressed. We lost count of the number of offers to take us for a drink.

We went up to the old part of the town where it was very quiet. We found this big ancient canon and a couple of yanks that were there asked if they could take our photograph on the canon. After a couple of shots they asked is if we would pose topless for them. We did one better and posed naked, sitting on top of the canon with our legs either side. The yanks were well pleased and wanted to buy us diner. We declined.

Ibiza town has a lot of little clothes shops, all ridiculously expensive, but that didn't stop us from trying some on. The shops usually only had us as customers so each time we found something that we wanted to try on we just changed in the shop. None of the shop assistants complained, but they all watched us.

At one point, Katie and Ben fancied a drink but I wanted to look in a few more clothes shops. We arranged to meet on the harbour wall and off they went leaving me to browse some more. I went into this one small shop that was being looked after by a really cute girl about my age. There was no one else in there. As I browsed she asked me if I needed any help. I said that I didn't, but if I did I would let her know. I browsed some more and found a top that I wanted to see how I looked in it and I asked the girl if I could try it on.

I put the top down and started to undo my belt, but the damn thing was stuck. Either that, or I was too nervous about what I was hoping was going to happen.

The girl could see that I was having a problem, came over and asked if I needed any help. I told her that I was having trouble with my belt. She squatted down in front of me to get to it and unfastened it easily.

I was wearing one of my string vests that day and as she squatted down she could see through all the holes to my naked pussy. She said that she liked my dress, she said that she liked the way she could put a finger through the holes. As she was saying that, she pushed a finger through one of the holes and touched my puss. It felt nice and I moaned a bit. She slid her other hand up the back of my leg, right up to my bum.

Her other hand slid up my other leg so that she was holding both my cheeks. My vest was up round my waist and her face was right in front of my pussy. After blowing on my pussy a couple of times (which made me moan again), she stood up, pulling my vest up with her. My arms went up as my vest was pulled right up and off.

I was stood naked in a shop, right in front of a big window with people walking passed, and there was a cute girl stood inches from me. I decided that if I was naked, she was going to be naked too. Staring her into the eyes, I stepped back a little and got hold of the bottom of her top and lifted it up and off her. She wasn't wearing a bra and her firm little breasts pointed straight at me.

She was wearing a denim skirt so I reached forward, unfastened the button and zip and slid it down until it dropped on its own. I was pleased to see that she too wasn't wearing any knickers.

I stepped forward and kissed her full on the mouth. She reacted as I hoped and we explored each other's tonsils. Our hands were busy exploring each other's boobs and pussies.

Within seconds we were on the floor eating each other. Her pussy tasted really nice and her nipples were small but very sensitive, I had her cumming within a couple of minutes. Thankfully, she kept her teeth and tongue working on my pussy until I came as well.

I rolled off her and lay beside her for a minute or so. Then we got up and dressed in silence.

I kissed her cheek, thanked her for her help and said goodbye; and was off out of there. She was nice, but I prefer Ben and Katie.

I never did try that top on.


When I got to the harbour there was no sign of Ben and Katie so I went up onto the harbour wall and found a seat that I could sit on to wait for them. It was only when I sat down that I realised that just in front of me was a railing, then a drop of about 6 feet to a lower part of the harbour wall. There were lots of people walking along there and I realised that if they looked up at me they would be able to see up my skirt to my pussy; especially if I opened my legs and put my feet on the railings. So I did.

While I waited, I watched the people below through my sunglasses. Quite a lot of the youngish men and a few of the youngish women did look up and must have seen my pussy. I most enjoyed the 3 boys who were about 14 or 15. They just stood and stared as I got wetter and wetter as I ignored them. They eventually gave up and walked off.

Ben and Katie arrived and we walked off to get something to eat. Both Katie and me flashed a few people before it got too dark. We decided to head off back to San Antonio before it got too late.


On the way back to the bus station we came across a sex shop. We decided to go in and look around. I thought it would be good to get us feeling even more randy.

After a few minutes, Katie asked if we could spend the money that we had won at the wet T-shirt competition (tell you about that later). After a short group discussion we all agreed and we bought 2 sets of Ben Wa balls, 2 Butt Plugs and a long, double ended flexible dildo.

The Butt Plugs are made of stainless steel and at the end that doesn't go in the butt there is a really nice fake diamond about an inch across. When they are in your butt or pussy, all you can see from the outside is this diamond sparkling in the light. Ben though that they would look great to anyone who we flashed our pussies and / or bum at.

Neither Katie nor me had heard of Ben Wa balls before and Ben had to explain what they were, and how they worked. We were both a sceptical, but Ben assured us that we would not regret using them.


As we walked to the bus station and while we were waiting for the bus. I was getting wetter and wetter thinking about trying our new toys.

Katie did the 'get the skirt caught and pulled off' stunt as we got on to the bus, much to the delight of a couple of middle-aged English men.

We sat right at the back and both Katie and me frantically ripped open the packaging.

We tried the butt plugs in our pussies first. They looked good, felt good too. The diamonds sparkled each time the light from a street light came in. Then we moved them to our butts. I felt full.

Because Ben was sat in between us we couldn't try the double-ended dildo properly so we took it in turns. I was looking forward to getting on the bed in our room with Katie.

Last was the Ben Wa balls. When we pushed them in, I said that I could hardly feel them. Ben just told us to wait until we got off the bus and walked back to the hotel.

About 10 minutes later Katie suddenly said, "what if one falls out?" Shit, I hadn't thought about that.

Ben told us that we could use the muscles in our pussies to keep them in. I spent the rest of the journey squeezing my pussy muscles, which got me feeling quite randy.

Ben was feeling a bit left out watching us both play with our new toys on the bus, so Katie gave him a blow job.

We got off the bus and as soon as I started walking along the road I started to feel the 2 balls bumping together, it felt good. More walking and more bumping and I was starting to feel quite good. Just before we got to our hotel, I heard a dull thud and Katie shouted, "Shit!" I turned round to see Katie walking back down the road and then bending down. One of her balls had fallen out and was rolling down the road. Ben and me both laughed.

Back in our room, Katie and me didn't waste any time in replacing the balls with our double ended dildo. We gave Ben, and the people in the hotel over the road quite a show.

The next day I wanted to try flashing people with a Butt Plug in my pussy. I put it in while I was in the shower and swore that I wasn't going to take it out all day.

Breakfast wasn't a problem, but straight afterwards Ben wanted to relax by the pool for a bit. We went out and grabbed a sunbed each. As usual, my legs were open a bit and it wasn't long before one of the other boy's came over to us and asked what I was doing with a diamond in my pussy. I told him that it was a Butt Plug that I had just got and was trying it out. He said the obvious so I told him that if it had been in my bum he wouldn't have seen it, but because it was in my pussy it had attracted his attention and he would be staring at it for as long as he could. He said that I was right.

We decided to go to one of the beaches by boat and I put on one of the sets of rectangles while Katie wore a little wrap skirt and bikini top. On the boat we were sat opposite a young couple. It didn't take the boy long to realise that he could see my pussy and something shiny in it. I watched them through my sunglasses as he whispered to his girlfriend and she too looked at me. Both of them spent the rest of the boat ride with their eyes glued to my pussy and whispering to each other. The bulge in his shorts told me that he was enjoying the view.

We went and spread out at the end of the clothed area and had a relaxing few hours topping up our all-over tans. As I always wanted to make sure that I got the insides of my legs tanned, my legs were wide apart. Ben went for a walk up and down the beach and when he came back he told me that the sun kept reflecting off my diamond which would have made him want to know what it was, if he didn't already know.

I wondered how many other people's eyes had stared at my pussy and diamond because of the diamond.

One thing that I hadn't bargained on was the sun on the metal ring holding the diamond in place. I was first reminded that the sun heats metal quite quickly when I felt my pussy was getting hot. It wasn't arousal hot (although I was), it was temperature hot. I put my fingers on the Butt Plug intending to turn it and found it to be quite hot. After I realised what was happening I had to go for a swim or a walk along the beach (through all the unfortunate swimsuit clad people) for it to cool down.

Going back to San Antonio on the boat was just as good. Two teenage girls were sat opposite me and the spent most of the ride staring at my pussy and whispering and giggling.


Another day we got the bus to Ibiza town then got another bus to a place called Ses Salines. There are some nice little beaches and rocky and wooded areas there. Apart from one area, most of the people there were naked. We had a really nice time there relaxing, having sex in the sea and on the sand in amongst the rocks. We had the odd one or two people watching us, but we just ignored them. We walked quite a bit along the coast and through the wooded area, all whilst being naked. It was a wonderful feeling.

There is a little beach bar there where we had some lunch. Katie and me were the only completely naked people there, there were some people who we had seen naked on the beach but they had put something on before going there.

We walked to the bus stop still naked and only put our clothes on when we saw the bus coming. While waiting there, Ben went in to the little shop to get us an ice cream while we sat on the road curb with our knees bent and feet flat on the road. One teenage boy went and stood on the other side of the road opposite us so that he could get a good look at our pussies. We obliged him by opening our knees and feet wide.

About 10 days through the holiday we were out at a café having an ice cream and flashing people walking up and down the street when a girl about our age came and sat at a nearby table. We all thought that we'd seen her before but couldn't place her. Ben was the first to remember her (probably something to do with her long blonde hair). She was on the plane out, with her boyfriend. They had been on the same coach as us but had got off at the hotel before we got to ours.

Ben said, "hi" to her and we started talking. After only a couple of minutes she started crying. We managed to get her to tell us what was wrong.

Her boyfriend had been going off and leaving her for hours on end. She (Emily) had found lipstick on his shirts and a couple of love-bites on his neck that she knew weren't hers. The previous night they had gone to bed and when she woke up in the dark he was beside her, but there was a naked girl riding him. After a lot of shouting Emily had got dressed, grabbed her bag and walked out.

When we met her she hadn't been back to their room and swore that she wasn't going to; and she didn't know what to do.

After a bit of discussion Ben told her that we had a spare bed in our room and that she could use that until she decided what she was going to do. Emily perked up a bit and bought us all some lunch. It turned out that all their money and traveller cheques were in her bag.

On the way back to our hotel Emily asked Katie and me if we realised that she could see through our skirts and tops. Ben laughed and told her that you could see through most of our clothes.

Emily got another shock when we went into our room and saw that the 3 of us were sharing the same bed. She got yet another shock when Katie told her that Ben was my brother.

Emily said that she hadn't had a shower since the previous day and asked if she could use ours. Ben went to get her a new toothbrush.

A short while later Emily came out of the shower wearing only a towel saying that she literally had nothing to wear so we let her look through our clothes. She chose the black mesh dress and went to the bathroom to put it on.

She looked good when she came back, but she was pulling at the hem saying that she wasn't used to not wearing underwear. We all laughed and said the she'd get used to it.

We talked a bit then Katie suggested that we go for a swim in the hotel pool. Everyone liked the idea and Katie and me stripped off and grabbed a towel. Emily jokingly asked if we were going like that, and was again shocked when we said that we were. I told her that she could borrow one of our thong bikinis but she said that she would just come and watch.

There were quite a few people that we knew at the pool, all of the girls there were topless and 2 were naked. It was funny that none of the boys ever got naked.

Anyway, after a lot of encouragement from everyone, Emily decided that she would take the plunge in both ways. The dress came off and she was quickly in the water, covering her small (but cute) breasts and bald puss as she went.

It took her about 30 minutes to relax and start enjoying herself, but when it came to getting out her hands were in covering mode.

We talked about her nude swimming experience and she said that she mostly liked it. She wasn't happy that the boys were looking at her breasts all the time. She said that she was embarrassed by her small breasts. Ben told her that she shouldn't be and that a large percentage of men actually prefer small breasts even though they always go on about big double Ds. He also asked her if she'd noticed that lots of the boys had spent lots of time looking at her breasts rather than Katie's or mine. That they wouldn't have done that if they didn't prefer hers. That made her a bit happier and she relaxed a bit.

A bit later she got up and walked round the pool chatting to a couple of the boys. When she got back to us she said that was a lot happier about being naked around other people.

When the time came to go back to our room, Ben took the towels and Emily's dress and disappeared leaving the 3 of us having to go back to our room naked. As we walked back through reception Katie asked Emily if she would be happy to prove that she was okay with being naked. When Emily asked how, Katie said that she had to go out into the street, cross the road and wait for us to wave to her from our balcony. Once we had seen each other she could come up to the room.

Off she went. We watched until she got to the other side of the road, then Katie and me went up to our room.

When we got there we could hear her shouting our names. However, some of the other guests in our hotel, and the hotel over the road had heard her and were on their balconies looking down at her. Some were whistling and shouting crude remarks at her. When we went out and Emily saw us she curtsied towards 2 of the groups of boys that were watching her, then walked over the road into our hotel.

When she got back to the room she told us that she was scared to death but at the same time very excited. She told us that she was quite turned on.

That night the 4 of us went round some of the bars and got pissed. Emily wasn't very comfortable wearing see through clothes with no underwear out round the town at first, but she soon got used to it and was flashing her little tits and ass to get the boys to buy us drinks just the same as we were.

Back in our room Emily watched us 3 having sex before we all fell asleep.

Next morning Emily joined us for breakfast wearing one of our thong bikinis. She wasn't too sure about going in to the hotel restaurant wearing so little and with her pussy on display, but soon got used to it when no one took any notice of her.

By the way, breakfast was 'buffet' style so no one noticed the extra person.

Late that evening Emily went to her hotel to get her things. Emily hadn't wanted to go on her own so all 4 of us went – just in case. Fortunately, her ex wasn't there so we got all Emily's belongings without any problems.

The funny thing was that after we got all Emily's clothes, she still kept wearing our clothes.