Amy the Exhibitionist Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nights.
On one of the tour operators pub crawls during the first week, we went to a bar that had a stage and ran wet T-shirt competitions. Oh, on these trips to pubs we usually didn't have to buy many drinks for ourselves or Ben. The guys were always keen to buy ours if we flashed our tits or bums or pussies. We'd ask for bottles of beer and then pass some of them to Ben.

Anyway, both Katie and me told Ben that we were entering. We found the man who was organising it and were sent to a room at the back. We were given a T-shirt each and told to change into it. I didn't fancy leaving what little clothes we had in that room so as soon as I had my T-shirt on I went and gave our clothes to Ben.

Back in the changing room we watched the other girls get changed and some of them rip their T-shirts to make them look sexy. We didn't. All had knickers on. I went and told the organiser that we didn't have any knickers. He seemed a bit disappointed saying that the guys liked to see the girls strip to their knickers, then take them off. I offered him a compromise of Katie and me doing a double act. I promised him that he wouldn't be disappointed and that the guys would see lots of skin.

We were told that we would be on last and planned our act as we watched the other girls get wet then slowly tease their way out of their T-shirts. Some wore thongs, others full knickers. Not all stripped naked.

Then we were called on and got wet. We both then ripped the top of our T-shirts so that the neck hole was very big. As the music played we wobbled our tits and bums to the audience as they chanted, "Skin, skin." Then came the unexpected bit, together, both Katie and me did a handstand and we stayed on our hands walking round the stage. Both our T-shirts fell round our hands and we walked out of them.

To tease the guys as well as help with our balance we opened our legs as wide as we could and went round the edge of the stage. After a while I winked to Katie and we both went over into the crab position with our feet right close to the front of the stage. On another wink to Katie we both lifted our shoulders and went down on our knees with our bodies leaning back. Our knees were as wide apart as we could and our open pussies were displayed to everyone.

The music stopped and we went off the stage.

We were well pleased when we were called back and told that we had won. We then had to repeat the performance. All went well, but at the end when we were on our wide apart knees, the music kept playing. I had an idea which Katie followed.

I lifted my body without moving my knees. Facing the very close audience I reached out to a boy who was drinking out of a bottle. I motioned for him to give it to me. I then took a drink and then slowly teased my pussy with the neck of the bottle. To shouts of, "In, in" I pushed the top of the bottle into my pussy. This got huge cheers from the guys as I started to fuck myself with the bottle. I looked over to Katie and saw that she was doing the same.

The music stopped and we got up, collected our money and left the stage.

Ben had our clothes so we went looking for him. We worked our way through the crowds getting groped quite a lot. My pussy was dripping, and it wasn't with beer.

It took a while, but we eventually found Ben but didn't dress until it was time to go.

One night during the first week, and after another night out drinking, Ben decided that he wanted to see how much of his hand he could get in to our pussies. With him between us on the bed he got to work on both of us at the same time. It was a bit of a competition between Katie and me to see who could take the most. I have to admit that it hurt like hell and we both screamed quite a bit (which attracted a bit of an audience from over the road); and we both had a couple of orgasms on the way.

Ben got all of his hand into Katie first. I wasn't going to admit defeat and after a few more screams and another orgasm, he was in.

Both Katie and me had had our legs up in the air. We put them down and Ben shuffled round so that he was laying between us, head to feet. Katie and me played with Ben's goodies and gave a joint blow job while he moved his fingers inside us.

After another orgasm for both of us, and one for Ben we all relaxed with Ben's hands still inside us.

The next thing I knew it was morning and Ben's hands were still inside us. I leaned up and gave Ben another BJ to wake him up.

Ben's hands were a little numb, and with another couple of little screams from both Katie and me, Ben slowly extracted his hands.

We showered and went for breakfast with both Katie and me telling Ben that our holes were still wide open.

After breakfast we went and lay on some sunbeds by the pool. Of course, Katie and me had our legs open and a few people (girls included) asked what we had been up to.

When we told them one of the not so smart boys asked how the hell we had done that, so Ben showed him with Katie. We had a little audience as Ben slowly worked his hand in. One of the other boys said that he wanted a go so I said, "come on then."

He wasn't as gentle as Ben had been, it hurt quite a bit but I didn't stop him. I orgasmed a couple of times, much to the delight of the girls and boys watching.

It's one thing having an orgasm in public when people around you don't know what's happening to you, but it's something else having one when you are naked, laying on a sunbed round a hotel pool, having a fist being pushed in to your pussy and you're being watched by a group of people that you know. I don't think that I've ever been so turned on. The other thing that I realised was that the more pain that that young man gave me, the more turned on I got.


Later that day we went on the boat to one of the nice beaches. We both wore one of the string vests, much to the delight of the group of boys on the boat. We spent most of the day sunbathing naked in amongst the people who kept their swimming costumes on.

It took most of the day for our pussies to get back to normal so a lot of people must have seen inside both our pussies.


The hotel parties were okay, they took place round the pool and were basically an excuse to dress up (or down) and drink a lot. The boys always managed to get the girls to shake their tits and bums. At some of them there were a couple of video-cams that were forever zooming in to get close-ups of our goodies. None of these parties lasted long and then most of the people went off to one or more of the bars in town.

As I mentioned earlier, each one had a theme. The more interesting themes and the ones that we went to were: -

Pyjamas
I think that the most anyone wore at these was knickers or boxers for the boys. They should have guessed (maybe they did) that most young people sleep naked these days, especially when it was so hot.

On the beach
Quite a few people chose to be naked there, and judging by the lack of tan lines I guessed that they sunbathed on the beaches where they could get naked.

Toga Party
Ben pinched a sheet from the maid's trolley to help us with our outfits. All 3 of our togas consisted of 1 strip of sheet that went over one shoulder and down just long enough to cover our bums and pussies (meat and 2 in Ben's case). Each toga was held together on our shoulders with a narrow strip of sheet, and round our waists was another strip of sheet that allowed us to pull the sheet as far round us, or not, as we wanted.

This time us girls were lifting the boy's togas to see how many of them wore nothing underneath. We had quite a bit of fun comparing cocks and wondering what they were like hard. I think that most of the boys found this embarrassing as only 1 of them got hard.

The School Dance
We were amazed by the number of old school uniforms that people had taken on holiday with them. The only way that we could get to look a bit like school girls was to buy some black hold-ups and borrow a couple of ties from some of the boys.
Why is it that the boys go crazy when they see girls spilling out of school uniforms?

Masters and Slaves
Ben said that it was called this, but we later found out that it was actually 'Naughty School Girls'. When Ben told us that we were going I knew exactly what we would be wearing. Katie hadn't twigged and had put a skirt and bikini top on when Ben got out of the shower. He told her to take them off because she wouldn't need them. She looked a little puzzled as he got the 2 dog collars out and told us to put them on. He then produced the handcuffs and told us to turn round. With our wrists cuffed behind our backs he attached the dog leads to the collars.

He told us to wait on the balcony while he got dressed. The lads over the road thought it was funny.

Katie and me were led down through reception and out to the swimming pool. We got a big round of applause when we walked in. The other girls there were in their old school uniforms and some of the boys had canes, rulers, slippers etc. so that they could 'punish' the girls.

We had to ask people to 'feed' us with drinks, which was an excuse for them to get close and personal. There was nothing that we could do to stop them groping us, even if we had wanted to.

As more alcohol got consumed some of the girls had to bend over a table and get their backsides caned, spanked or whatever. If the girl had knickers on they were removed to a lot of cheering. Most of the boys were being gentle, but one of the boys who had a cane gave this one girl a real thrashing. He kept asking her if she wanted him to stop but she kept saying no. Her face was getting as red as her backside, and her breathing was getting heavier. Just before it happened I realised that she was about to cum. She did, and very loudly too, much to the pleasure of the onlookers.

Katie was 'punished' before me, and she got a red backside from one of the boys who had a ruler.

When I was picked I bent over the table and opened my legs wide. When the boys saw what I was doing they shouted for me to open them wider. Who was I to argue?

One of the boys with a cane came forward. When I saw him I was a bit scared, but at the same time I got a little juicy rush. The strokes started off gentle but got harder. The boy also made sure that I never got 2 in the same place.

He asked me if I wanted to stop and I shook my head. The next 2 were a bit round one cheek, but the end of the cane whipped round and hit my pussy. Boy did that hurt, but at the same time it felt a sort of good. I knew that my pussy was getting wetter.

Two more strokes from the other side with the end whipping round to get my pussy and I realised that the pain wasn't that bad and that I too was about to cum.

The next stroke took me completely by surprise. The boy stood beside me and brought the cane down between my bum cheeks with the end of the cane hitting my clit. That was it, with a loud squeal I came. I was shaking for ages. Fortunately (maybe not), the boy stopped. Later, Ben told me that I had got a lot of applause and cheers, but I never heard it.

When the group decided to move to the local pubs, Katie and me were lead out of the hotel by our collars and leads, still naked and with our hands cuffed behind our backs.

We got quite a few comments and cheers from other young people along the streets and we had to duck behind a parked van when a police car came along. Some older people just stared at us as we walked past them. In the pubs Ben and other boys, had to help us with our drinks and we got groped quite a few times.

We went to 2 of the nightclubs in San Antonio. In both of them we ended up dancing naked and us impaling ourselves on Ben's cock.

One of the clubs had a room that had a small swimming pool in it and lots of people were jumping in. Most stripped off first but not all. That same club had a contest to see who could do the sexiest strip. We didn't enter, but one drunk, very overweight twenty something woman did. The poor woman got lots of boos and rude comments. Still, I don't suppose she remembered it the next day.

The other club had a foam machine that filled the dance area to head height. Some of the youths there used it as an excuse to grope the girls. I know that I got groped a couple of times. Katie told me that she had been as well.

That night both Katie and me decided to wear our Ben Wa balls. I can thoroughly recommend wearing Ben Wa balls and going out dancing. I was on a high all night and even went over the top twice. I couldn't wait to get back to our room and Ben fucked us both on the balcony before we went to bed.

The night before the Last Night.
As Emily was getting ready she found my set of Ben Wa balls and my Butt Plug in the bathroom. I told her what they were. She though the Butt Plug looked great and I offered to let her try it, but she wouldn't. I did manage to convince her to try the Ben Wa balls. I explained to her about what to do if she though they were going to drop out.

We went to a pub and danced quite a bit. Emily looked quite flustered for most of the evening, and later confessed that she's had an orgasm when we were dancing.

Last Night
During the last day and evening, both Katie and me realised that Emily was getting very close to Ben. We already knew that she fancied Ben so in one of the pubs where we managed to get a seat, Katie and me went for a dance leaving them alone. When we got back they were trying to swallow each other's tonsils. We knew what was going to happen if we didn't stop it and Katie and me knew that we were happy to let them get on with it.

When we got back to our room, Katie and me jumped on the single bed leaving Ben and Emily to the big bed. We left the light on so that the voyeurs across the road could watch Ben and Emily enjoying each other while Katie and me gave another display of one way of using the double ended dildo.

Returning Home
We all checked-in at the airport together and us 3 girls sat together while Ben sat on his own. Emily had been scared that she would have to sit with her ex. Ben told her that one way or another, that would not happen.

The flight back wasn't as exciting because we didn't have a cock to play with, but us girls had a really good chat.

We saw Emily onto a bus that didn't have her ex on, and went to find our bus.

Ben
I know that I haven't mentioned Ben much but he was great, he had to watch us having such a great time and never complained once. Oh, and he usually wore swimming shorts most of the time.

Read all about my first few months at University in part 5 (9) – cumming soon.

Amy.Exhib