Amy the Exhibitionist Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After that, we got the bus back to St. Damian's and Kailene's room. Kailene went up the stairs first, then me, then Ben. I reached up and quickly pushed a finger into Kailene's exposed wet pussy; and Ben reached up and quickly pushed a finger into my exposed wet pussy.

Back in Kailene's room Kailene stripped and I told her to 'assume the position'; I asked Ben to use Kailene's laptop to set-up the webcam. He positioned it on top of the wardrobe. It has a wide-angled lens so that it covers most of her room. After testing it I told Kailene that she wasn't to switch it off and that she was to pretend that it wasn't there.

I then asked Ben if he would fuck me on Kailene's bed. I've never know Ben to refuse a request like that. Kailene watched me ride my brother and have a noisy orgasm.

Ben and I got dressed and before leaving, I told Kailene to stay where she was for an hour then she could do whatever she wanted. Kailene asked if she could go and pee before the hour started, so I asked Ben if he would go with her and make sure that she only touched her pussy enough to wipe it. Later Ben told me that he'd made Kailene leave the cubicle door open so that he could watch her.

Back in my room I switched my laptop on and opened the webcam. There was Kailene on the floor as we had left her. I phoned Katie, then Sarah, then Ella and gave them the webcam address. Kailene was going to have a nice little audience when her hour was up.

Right on time Kailene got up and onto her bed. By the time she was flat on her back, she was finger fucking herself. Within 2 minutes she was shaking and bouncing on the bed. She suddenly went all still; then her hand started slowly rubbing her pussy.

I wished that I could have afforded a webcam with sound.

Psychology Thesis

Logan phoned me and told me that he wanted to observe my day-to-day life. He asked if he could 'shadow' me for a few hours and be the proverbial 'fly on the wall'. He asked if he could ask questions as we went; and that the questions would count as a 'de-briefing' so I would get my money. I told him that I was happy with that so he asked me which day would be best for me. I told him that a Saturday would probably be best; no lectures, no work, no swimming.

I told him to come to my room early, as I often get up early.

At 7 o'clock he knocked on my door. I was still asleep and when the knocking woke me up, I just shouted, "Come in." He did. When I saw that it was Logan I just turned over and tried to go back to sleep as he told me to just ignore him.

About 8 o'clock Katie came in and looked a little surprised to see a man sat there watching me. She was naked and climbed into bed and cuddled up to me.

Katie played with my nipples under the quilt and it wasn't long before I was wide awake. Katie looked over at Logan and said, "What's the story with the voyeur?" I laughed and told her that he was that psychology student writing a thesis on female exhibitionism that I'd told her about. "Oh yes; the voyeur who gets his rocks off watching girls. Okay, let's give him something to watch."

She threw the quilt off the bed and turned round and started eating me. Of course I returned the compliment and we had a great '69'; totally ignoring Logan.

After we had both cum we got up and went for a shower. Logan followed and came into the shower room. There was one of the other girls from the floor in there drying herself, and when Logan walked in she screamed and covered her pussy and breasts -- well part of her breasts. I told her to calm down; that Logan wasn't going to rape her; he was there to watch me.

I went to the toilet and left the door open so that Logan could see my wipe my arse and pussy.

I joined Katie in the shower and we soaped each other before towelling off and walking back to our rooms.

I needed a coffee and went to the kitchen. Logan tagged along.

I put the kettle on and went and sat on one of the sofas. Logan stood at the side of the room. One of the other girls came in wearing only her bra and knickers. She looked at Logan, then at me. I told her that he was with me and that she should just ignore him.

When I got up to make the coffee, Logan asked me if it bothered me that the curtains were open and that anyone in the building opposite would be able to see me.

"No" I said, "Do you take sugar."

We took the coffees back to my room where I put on a skirt and a top. The skirt is made of light weight material and of the 'A' design. The top is slightly see-through. Most people wouldn't realise that. It's only when you look closely that you realise that you can see my dark brown areola and the shape of my breasts and nipples.

I had to go into town to get a book for my course and told Logan that I'd be taking the bus. He was happy with that and followed me out.

When we were standing at the bus stop two teenage boys made rude comments about being able to see my tits. I just ignored them. When I got on the bus the 2 teenagers followed me upstairs and one of them groped my backside and pussy. Logan saw it and asked me if I minded, and why didn't I sit downstairs. There was only one answer to both questions, "Because I was hoping that one of them would do that. I get turned-on when a stranger gropes me; and they can't do that if I'm wearing jeans."

In town I went round the book shops until I found the book I was looking for. Two of them have stairs in them, and the area where my book was likely to be was up those stairs. In each of those shops I hung around at the bottom of the stairs, pretending to look at a book, until a man started to go up the stairs. I then bounced up the stairs, overtaking the man, hoping that he wold look at my legs and higher. I was sure that the way I ran up those stairs meant that my little skirt was bouncing up to give the man a good upskirt view.

After the second time that I did that, Logan told me that he'd worked out what I was doing, and why. I asked him if he'd worked out just how wet my pussy was at that moment. He smiled.

I got my book and we went to McDonalds for some breakfast / lunch. I managed to get a window table and sat there with my knees open hoping that a passer-by would notice. Unfortunately, I don't think that anyone did.

We got the bus back to St' Damian's. Logan let me go upstairs in front of him. He didn't grope me, but he must have had a good view.

When we were walking back towards my dorm Logan told me that he's seen enough for that day (not quite sure what he meant); and he gave me my money and left.

To be continued...

12