Amy's Christmas Guest Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soroborn
soroborn
107 Followers

I put my arms round her. "Amy, that was a great treat, but believe me, you're quite enough woman for me all by yourself."

She dimpled. "You say the nicest things."

She gently pulled out of my arms and started to unbutton her blouse. I watched, mesmerised, as once more she undressed for me, standing in front of me totally unclothed.

"Now you," she urged.

I removed my clothes and again stood facing her. "I have an idea," I said. "Something we haven't tried yet."

She grinned. "I knew you'd think of something."

I sat down on one of the loungers, leaning back, and said, "Now, slide over me and put me inside you."

She did so, her face taking on a dreamy expression as I penetrated her deeply. "But we've done this, or something very like it," she said.

I sat up. "Put your arms round my neck." She did so, and gasped in surprise as I put my feet on the floor and stood up, lifting her with me. Without even thinking, she wrapped her legs around me and kept me inside her.

"Mmm," she said, "I like."

"There's more," I said. I walked with her in my arms over to the pool and down the shallow steps. As we entered the water, it buoyed her up, and she gasped again as I was able to move easily within her.

"Ohh, yes," she said. I began to move more urgently, and she closed her eyes and gave a small moan each time I reached my full depth in her. I felt her fingers digging into my back – I remembered the last time she had done that – and she tilted her head back. I approached my climax, and as I began to spurt inside her, she reached her own orgasm, gasping as I continued to move in her until I was spent.

After a while, she unwrapped her legs from me, and I slipped out of her. She stood in the water, and we embraced tightly.

"Do you think there are more things left to try?" she asked, grinning.

"Well," I said, "If we start to run out of ideas, we can always try a book."

"Don't think making love to a book would really do it for me," she teased.

"You know what I mean, silly," I said, kissing her again.

I led her up out of the water. "Now, what about some lunch? Shall we rescue Laura?"

"Perhaps we should get dressed again," she suggested. "Laura wouldn't mind particularly, but I don't want to rub it in that we've made the most of our morning, so to speak."

Laura emerged from the dining room in response to my knock. Her hair was tousled and she had a streak of paint down one cheek.

"How's it going?" asked Amy.

"Getting there," Laura said. "More work on it tomorrow. Maybe let you look the next day."

I made us sandwiches for lunch. Laura ate distractedly, and when I said that Amy and I would go and start work again, she just nodded and vanished back into the dining room.

"Wow, she's really into it," I said. Amy nodded.

"Well, we'd better get cracking," I said.

When Pam returned, she came into the extension. Amy and I were surrounded by books and hand-scribbled diagrams; Amy got up to hug Pam, and burbled enthusiastically about org charts and objectives, annual operating plans and cash management.

"I'm impressed," said Pam. "Sounds like you've got a real flair for this."

"She'll do well," I confirmed. "Did you see Laura on the way in?"

"Well," grinned Pam, "there was an apparition with streaks of paint on her face and in her hair, so I think that must have been her."

Amy and I looked at each other in mock horror. "She wasn't that bad at lunchtime," I said. "We made sure she ate something."

"I threw in a rag and some turps," laughed Pam, "so hopefully she'll get most of it off."

We went back through to the house, and found Laura sitting in the living room in clean clothes and with only one or two traces of paint in hard-to-reach spots.

"What?" she said, suppressing a giggle. "Did I frighten you, Pam?"

"Not really," said Pam. "I'll make us a proper dinner, shall I?"

soroborn
soroborn
107 Followers
12