Amy's Demise Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And, unknown to the accommodating wife, there would be certain detection.

Once again, the watching eyes of Robert and Cathy Dorsett were glued to Amy and the erotic scene before them, their necks literally stuck out and around the partition separating the two balconies while they were hid behind her back. At first, they watched carefully for uninvited intruders. But soon the mesmerizing scene only feet from them allowed their guards to drop. The fact that they were not detected as they watched the submissive bride perform her excruciating finger dance on her swollen clit was luck, not precaution.

Having to first shake off the nervous condition caused by her exposure, it took her almost thirty minutes to come. Half way into it the silence was broken, softly spoken questions drifting out of the darkness from her cabin, teasing at first before becoming very specific. Steven wanted to ease her into it, to see where she was at the time. He thought she was well past the point of any inhibitions as far as pleasing her husband was involved.

But did it stop at just him? Had other boundaries been expanded as well?

Slowly, deliberately, he questioned her about her past. What she had done with other men, what her sexual experiences had been before him. He already knew he had not been her first man.

At first there was very little new material. He had already asked her many times before when they were caught in the throes of sex. To him, this little episode was only meant to loosen her up, to prepare her for what was to come. How honest would she be under the conditions. Kind of like a lie detector test asking your name and age in order to set a base line.

To the two sets of devouring ears hidden on the other side of the partition her answers were softly spoken sexual candy, an insight into the erotic side of the withering wife that they had not yet been introduced. And for which they were starved!

It took Steve a while but finally it started going in a familiar direction. Many, many times before when she was delirious with an impending orgasm he had asked her if she wanted to be fucked by another man. They both knew that the desired answer was, "Yes." It only added to the sexual fire within them and she would always relent.

Sometimes it even got specific...a certain person. Most of the time she denied Steve that pleasure by refusing to give a "yes" answer but on occasion she had relented, knowing it was all in fun.

This time, for obvious reasons, it was different. Totally different.

It was almost a whisper. Almost.

The four hidden ears picked up on it, however. Then they froze without breathing, awaiting the young wife's answer.

"Do you want to fuck Robert Dorsett?"

Her loud gasp, her sudden movement, was obvious. Maybe even a precursor to her answer.

There was a long hesitation. Amy was shocked! Although they had played this game many times before this time it was very personal...so very close to her guilty soul. Just hours before her excited body had erotically danced to Robert Dorsett's talented fingertips until submitting to an excruciating, slow hidden orgasm.

This wasn't just a rhetorical question thrown out for her to jump on. It was a kick in her stomach. Or a bit lower.

"Well?"

He had caught her at exactly the right time. She was about to come. There was no time to build a defense, to create an alibi.

"Amy, do you want Robert Dorsett?"

His inquiry was no longer soft...it was now hard and demanding. She knew he was not going to let it go.

"AMY??" He was delightfully demanding.

He broke her will.

She answered just as she hit her orgasm.

When she blew, her body writhing on the chair in the darkness and her uninhibited moans drifting out to sea, Robert was just feet away behind her. Molded close behind his wife, he was buried deep inside Cathy, his slow thrusts met by her long, undulating circles as her torso bobbed up and down on his cock.

They both knew what her response would be, even before she answered.

Her answer to her husband's question solidified their conclusion. In one long, mournful word.

"Y-e-e-e-e-e-e-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s," she moaned softly through the still night.

"Y-e-e-e-e-e-e-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s."

"Y-e-e-e-e-e-e-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s."

She kept repeating it the whole time she was coming.

Amy Matthews was definitely ready.