All Comments on 'Amy's Massage Ch. 01'

by oreo99

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Very very HOT and arousing. Great story ! Please write another chapter very soon, as this story can go much further ! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very erotic tale

Came across this story at my desk at work. I now find myself hard and throbbing at the erotic picture you have painted. More please!

jimburr35jimburr35over 11 years ago
Excellent!

This is great! I have had a number of sessions performing an erotic massage on a willing partner. In my opinion, massage is the very best form of foreplay. This story stays true to the gradual buildup of the erotic tension that leads to the deepest orgasms for the woman and, very often, very satisfying sex for the man. Please do us the honor of continuing the development of this relationship with another chapter.

GracieLoveGracieLoveover 11 years ago
Holy shit...

I now have to either go find my man, go find my njoy, or go find a masseuse.. I found myself anticipating each and every next move Alan was going to make on Amy's body... Her own arousal and anticipation was making mine even more intense... THIS is what erotica is supposed to be about, supposed to do for you when you read it...

I loved this story... especially knowing personally how great I feel when I just get a regular "no sex included" massage...

ps7468ps7468about 10 years ago
oooh myyy goddd

that was amazing...my nipplse got hard when hers did and my....well you know

NurtureWarriorNurtureWarriorover 8 years ago
Excellent First Story

Kudos to you. This is overall, a very HOT story. To those who have only read chapter 1 so far, keep reading. I can assure you that you won't regret doing so. And I encourage the author to keep writing. Add chapters to this story line and start new ones.

That said, I want to comment on this first chapter. While this is fiction, I do need stories (sci-fi/fantasy aside) to have a modicum of plausibility in the story line. Once the erotic relationship between Eric & Amy had been established in Ch. 1, the following chapters flowed fine. But I found the elements used to establish that erotic relationships in this first chapter very hard to imagine ever happening.

I am, like Eric in this story, a professional massage therapist. The bulk of my clientele are only interested in touch that relaxes and heals. My work is also "whole body" and that can push the boundaries between "therapeutic" and "sensual". And in doing so, I've had my share of sessions that have evolved into very sensual, even erotic, encounters. None have transitioned from "legit therapy" to sex on the table in one session.

The setup to the story is that Eric is a licensed massage therapist who is covering for a vacationing LMT. And I will note that when working with the client of another LMT, one does not take liberties one might otherwise. Particularly implausible was that this LMT, who had to that point in time only done therapeutic massage, just happened to have four strips of torn sheet at arms reach to tie Amy's wrists & ankles to the table.

That he is a LMT becomes quite clear in chapter 2 with the statements: "Although tempted, he had never done anything like that before with a client" and became "willing to risk his license by crossing the line."

I also want to say that I love stories that build erotic tension and this story's third chapter does that better than any story I've read to date. Wonderful writing. Keep it UP.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories