All Comments on 'Amy's Security'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 184 Comments (Page 2)
MbgdallasMbgdallasover 6 years ago
Anonymous sweetest day.

Just becasue you are ignorant doesn’t make the author ignorant.

Sweetest Day is celebrated on the third Saturday of October since 1921. It is celebrated in 10 states and parts of 2 others. Before making stupid comments maybe you should look at yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Do Not Read This

Stupid shit. Wife should be in pain. Emotional, mental and physical.

Boss ahould be a eunnich.

But in this story for that to happen the wimp protagonist would have ro lick his nalls untill they fell off.

What drivel.

You find out your wife is a corporate whore? And you simply divorce her?

Pussy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
There is sequel...

to this story that it's actually better than the original. It was written by Mandy01

https://www.literotica.com/s/amys-security-continues

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
His Security

If Jason is still there, he can use him.

If not, Amy's vows of love will certainly be put to the test!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
He’s a Wimp Ass Castrated cuckold

Terrible resemblance to a man

timrivtimrivalmost 6 years ago

Wish there was a second chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great Chance

for the guy to become a personal whore for his wife. For gay employees.

sas6446sas6446over 5 years ago
UGH!!!

Where do you come up with these ridiculous ideas???

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Not good

This is definitely not one of your good ones. Nothing at all to like about it.

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
One star

You somehow found a way to 'JPB' the story, didn't you? Couldn't have him go off and find himself and/or someone else. Nope, the guy who helped his wife cuck him now owns his company and the whore herself is his direct superior. Are you out of your mind?!

One star. Dick

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
I guess I get the minority vote.

I liked it. I wouldn't want to be married to her, never in a million years. I would chew my own appendage to escape like a wolf getting free of a leg trap, but I admire what he did. Freedom is the real reward. And the story was well told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Mark? Sam? Pick a name

and stick with it. Shit like that always ruins it for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Part two

Keep it going ,

DearfieldDearfieldabout 5 years ago
This is not. The end

This story needs a part 2, Life is a bitch

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Well?

Did it, I sure hope it did. That meant he kept his "Man Card".

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Cucky. getting hardon watching wife getting fucked my camp guy throwing up

No balls

Wimp

Cuckold

All other terms you can think of

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Another cuck take from which one of the bobs

Bob just loves making the husband weak and clueless. He would have figured out her cheating earlier and not been a wimp. He takes no action but to help his wife get promoted after she has been a super slut to get the job. Just too stupid and ridiculous to believe. Then Bob has to write that he could lose his job when her company takes over his - moronic. If that happened he would get a new job and be gone. Oh Bob, you and your endless desire to belittle and humiliate loving husbands.

Raleighman53Raleighman53almost 5 years ago
Husbands weak?

I guess you have to go balistic and screw over someone you profess to have loved or your weak. I think the opposite was true. He was man enough to walk away and still care enough to secure her future. The rabid dog syndrome some anonymous post really make me wonder what happened to you as children, I also pity your wives assuming you have one. Now that i think about it you probably don't.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Ending sucked

Wrong direction for the ending. Why did you have Sam force her boss to guarantee her long term security. Supposedly, that is why she was doing what she was doing. He did not seem to approve of her behavior, did not reconcile, but yet he blackmailed Jason to give her exactly what she wanted thereby validating her behavior at least in his own mind. That would only make sense if he forgave her and they were still together.

Baddogie59Baddogie59over 4 years ago
Good read

That's sad...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good until the last paragraph

Then you lost me. Why would he be worried about his job? It seems Jason and Amy would be VERY worried about their jobs as he has total control over them and their comfy lives. At the very least he has plenty of time in which to find a better job with the guarantee of a great letter of reference. SO while I liked the story, the ending mystified me and kinda ruined the story. Bad, Bob, BAD!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What the hells this love shit.

Only one way to fix/ punch in the face and a big skank tat. on the for head. Amy's security / come on / a stinking flesh sleeve does it again. The miracle and fraud of human sexuality, what a bunch of loooooooooooooooooosers ….

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
New end

Add after Sam confronts Amy.

“Insurance is not taxable Amy so you wouldn’t lose any to taxes. If you thought you needed more, I could have increased the amount to cover the mortgage and then some.”

"Well you are right about one thing Amy, you are certainly going to need the security because we are through. There might have been a chance -- a real small one -- that we might have survived your having an affair. I could maybe understand and forgive that. But I can't accept what you have been doing, no way."

"If you try to divorce me Sam, I'll fight you every step of the way. I'll get the best divorce lawyer around and I'll fight it. I love you and I know that you love me and I know that we can work through this."

"You won't fight me Amy. You know why? I already mailed copies of the pictures to all the spouses and have filed a lawsuit for alienation of affection with your boss. I also mailed all the newspapers in the area and provided the whole story as I knew it and the photos. They will have to edit the photos to print them but I am sure that sales will be high. There will be no one in this town who doesn’t know what a slut you are. I have filed a lawsuit against your company so your job and his are probably both gone as well. Right now, you can go to Jason and say, "I'm free lover, and we don't have to sneak around behind Sam's back any more. He may no longer need you once his job is gone and his wife takes everything he has, but that’s your problem. I've seen to it that his wife gets copies of all the photos and when she's done with Jason, you'll be lucky to have a job at all, let alone a position as a vice president. When the company lawsuit goes through, I expect many will be fired especially you two if you are still there.

I grabbed a bag and tossed some shirts and underwear in it and then I got the video camera from where I'd hidden it and tossed it into the bag. Then I headed back downstairs. Amy was standing at the bottom of the stairs with tears running down her cheeks.

There was a knock at the door and Amy answered it. A man asked if she was Amy Beckman. When she said yes, he handed her an envelope and said you are served.

"Please Sam, please don't do this. I love you Sam, honest to god I do. We can work things out honey, just give it a chance."

I shook my head and said, "Goodbye Amy" and walked out.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 4 years ago
Success is meaningless...

...without someone you love to share it with.

If Amy loved Sam like she said she did, the taste of her success would be copper. Sure, she would be queen of her castle and she may even move on.

But there would be a tiny hole she would constantly be trying to fill up. Perhaps with more work, another man even, but Amy would never feel complete.

And perhaps Sam, would always carry a torch for Amy. But here's the difference.

Amy didn't want a family with children, she wanted the security that wealth brings. Sam on the other hand, free of Amy, could pursue that dream of a home with wife and children.

A wife that appreciated his fidelity.

lee5456lee5456about 4 years ago
Sick story

So Amy became a vice president. Vice president of what? Whores!

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Not for me

I have to say I didn't care for this. Amazing how anyone who writes great stories can also write such terrible ones. I guess that is part of your tlent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Just Another Stupid Cuck!

He had the cheating cunt dead to rights and he used the proof of her fucking her boss to secure her future?! WTF? You’ve got to be kidding! He watched and listened to her betray him and humiliate him and he’s going to make sure she gets everything she's been whoring around for?! Nobody is that fucking stupid! -This story was a steaming pile of shit and stank so bad even flies would avoid it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
STARTING TO NOTICE A TREND......

JPB did not have any free testosterone running in his system. His husband characters are all spineless, dicksucking wimps.

The Anonymous that posted the last alternative ending hit almost a perfect conclusion if a man were involved. Secure that bitchs future? Fuck no.

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
Cucked in the ass!!!

Another Bob Cuck story. What did hubby get in the divorce settlement?? He threatened her and boss lover. Did he get paid??!!

HomefrontWitnessHomefrontWitnessabout 4 years ago
Really really dumb ending

How do you go from him having the power to dictate promotions at the VP level, to being worried for his job a few paragraphs later? Nonsensical. He should go fishing every day, and if anyone complains, send an email to Jason "I took some great PHOTOS while I was out fishing, would you like me to send you a copy? I got some excellent pics of the lake, your wife likes nature photography right? Anyway I think I'll take some more personal days next week, let's say five and go from there."

What a schizophrenic sketch of a story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
wheres the ending?

WTF wheres the ending to this story. cant believe i wasted my time reading this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Ilyen nem létezik...

Semmilyen retorzió,semmilyen követelés a csalásban résztvevőktől ,sőt még piedesztálra emeli mind a feleséget,mind a főnökét,ráadásul semmilyen önbecsülése nincs,megalázza magát ,elfogadja a kurva feleségét mint vezető igazgatóját,képes ott dolgozni!ennyire nem alázkodhat meg egy ember!Ez egy igazán sz@r történet!!

skruff101skruff101almost 4 years ago

For all those commenters who are asking for an ending, JPB very rarely ends his stories, he lets the reader use his imagination as to what happens to the protagonists.

It’s done on purpose because he knows it pisses people off.

It pisses me off but I still read his stuff praying that this time it will have a beginning, middle and an end.

It can’t be called lazy writing, if it was there wouldn’t be half as much detail in the beginning and middle. Guess we all have to put up with this little foible or just not read his stories, I think I’ll continue to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Repetitive

I just read a different JPB story with the same “receiving holiday cards and please call me notes. How about something original....

fritz51fritz51over 3 years ago
But...

When considering: "but won't it be a major kick in the ass if my seeing to Amy's security costs me mine?"

You still got the pictures don't you dumb ass?

Not my favorite JPB story.

And he should have burned them both, right after his divorce was final.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I could see the writing on the wall and a month prior to a visit from my ex-wife and Jason I put in my resignation.

I had to give 4 weeks notice but my last day would coincide with the day of their visit.

Jason and Ami got all employees (except for a skeleton crew) into a large conference room to talk about the future.

They were honest about the fact there would be a loss of duplicate positions but these would be minimised. Some people would be reduced in position with no loss of benefits. Some would be dismissed with full entitlements and some would be promoted.

I sat listening to the spin and smiled knowing that it was my last day.

After the meeting Amy asked me if I would meet her for dinner as she needed to speak to me. I agreed knowing that the next day I was on my way to a new job 500 miles away. It paid more and was perfect for me.

At dinner she told me that her and Jason had decided that I would be one of those promoted and I should be happy about that. She then said she missed me and wanted us to get back together. I said I would think about it.

Well on Monday when she rocked up to my old place of employment and found out I had left she was not happy. Her plans to make it up to me by giving me more money had failed.

She rang my cell number and had found that I had changed it. It took her 2 years before someone told her where I had gone and who I worked with. She rang them and was put through to me and when she started to get aggressive I hung up on her.

She rang back immediately and I told her to keep a civil tongue in her head because even though I was not a VP I still deserved respect in my role as Manager of Production.

She was polite and asked why I didn't tell her I was leaving and I told her why should I we were no longer married so what I did did not concern her. She apologised over and over about what she had done but I was not interested.

I asked her (sarcastically) if she had the security she needed seeing as I was no longer in her life.

She then said we could get back together and see what happened. I told her I doubt if my wife would appreciate that nor would my daughter or the son on the way.

Amy.

The next time I saw her was when my company was negotiating to buy Jason's company (they had run into trouble during a down turn and my company had already bought several subsidiary companies). She looked haggard and worn out. They were both surprise when I walked into the meeting as the CEO of my company.

When the final signature was on the final document I turned to Jason and said "Jason, your fired!"

Then I turned to Amy and told her as of Monday you are the manager of that subsidiary. There would be an increase in her pay BUT she would be expected to deliver an increase in profitability of 15% within 12 months or she would be gone as well.

Amy was actually good at her role and increased profitability by 50% by ditching dead wood and streamlining the operation. She acted on recommendations she had made to Jason but which were ignored.

Amy and my wife became good friends over time and she stayed at my place when she was called for our quarterly meetings of all senior managers. When she saw my children there was a wistful look in her eyes thinking what might have been.

Jason had expected to stay with his company till retirement age but when he was sacked he had not put enough aside to keep him in retirement. He suffered when his investments went backwards during a major financial reversal. He neded up having to sell all his assets and move into a smaller house, with his wife. She was actually happy because she did not like the pretentious lifestyle she had with Jason. They lived into a ripe old age enjoying each others company.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

No one is that stupid , There is a god (To protect us from the stupid) H does not deserve a lead man job , Brain dead pussy licker. wow too be that pussy wiped " No one I ever meet would be that consumed with there spouses job protection, she F>> for

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Ok. Not one of your best stories...

Wife cheats with boss, because she is drunk with his status and power. She becomes a company whore. Her explanation is, I want to be secure, when you die some day. Hasn't this she heard about life insurance? Husband pretty much helps her solidify her position, and meekly steps put of the way. In reality, any self respecting man would have blown the lid off this, and filed lawsuits against the company, as well as divorce proceedings. In the end, wifey pretty much gets everything she wants. Husband left in the dust. And just to add insult to injury, he now has to work for her? The cucks must be in love with this one.

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

There was no Russia when Atilla was running his business.

This is one of those over the top nonsense plot that is not even original any more.

The fact there are female employees assures that any attempt to sleep around to get promotion would blow up in the face those involved. Other females would not tolerate anything like that.

I am somewhat surprised that people are not already tired of these "company whore" plots, at least these absurdly indiscrete ones.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzaralmost 3 years ago

"...shooting me through the grease." New one to me. Classic JPB. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"She still loves you. What she did has nothing to do with how she feels about you."

She didn't only cheat with one man, she was a company whore. But don't you worry sir, she didn't mean to hurt you by her whoring around. You are humiliated, so what? A little bit of humiliation never hurt anyone.

JRHR848JRHR848over 2 years ago

needs a sequel!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a stupid ending. Also incomplete. How about putting a little more time in and finishing the story.

desecrationdesecrationover 2 years ago

He needs a new job, and then this would be a happy ending. However, he's become so addicted to the pain and self-pity that he wants her to fire him. Amy wanted job security and didn't trust him -- she thought he would never provide enough income and that he'd slept around too -- so now she gets that. He gets free. That's the best outcome possible here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A total piece of shit trying to put itself out as a story. Just shit!!!

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 2 years ago

Very good story! I like it. 5* ~~ JB

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is not the only story that you end hanging. Incomplete story deserves no star.

xtc5xtc5over 2 years ago

not with the pictures and vid it wont. Good story

Chuckles1966Chuckles1966about 2 years ago

I always wanted to see how that played out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

WHAT A STUPID WIMP LOSER CUCK HUSBAND THAT GOES PLEADS HER CASE FOR VP YET HE IS STILL SUFFERING AS A LOW CLASS WORKER 🤣🤣

PATHETIC

enderlocke77enderlocke77about 2 years ago

no background nothing not even their age. for all we know he went out and married a prostitute. oh wait i guess he did. i would have turn into her pimp bc for all we know he wouldnt have minded

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

If you're going to write BTB stories, then BTB.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good until the end. I can see some men taking the route he went UNTIL the buyout. Then you either find another job with your excellent recommendations from the old company or you blackmail your way into a golden parachute. No way you work for your ex-wife - no way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is a GREAT story, Bob... What she did was wrong, but with merit. She called it right with the way Bob was working. How many men have died in this type of work and left nothing behind?

Does any really think that Bob would end up working for her? NO way, she would retire him to be with her or she just would fire him. What would you pick?

Keep going Bob we need to see more of your great stories. 5/5 *****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

As long as MC has those photos.... HE also has job security. Think about it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Now... I get job security.... or the pics go public. Hell, give me an office with a beer tap, a dart board and lots of video games, along 20-hour week with a guaranteed six-figure salary and bonuses.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The ending ruined it, he held all the cards, he could of made it big, really big.

She could also had made it big with a lawsuit of her own, not as big as him, but still big, yet the chosen ending is so anticlimactic and senseless. It's like he's nothing more than a willing cuckold pushing some guys dick inside her.

rn2711rn2711almost 2 years ago

Couldn't she just increase his life insurance policy instead? It suppose to leave the spouse financially secure.

She just wanted the job and nothing mattered to her. She might have told herself she've done it for security but she was just fooling herself.

It would be interesting to see a second chapter how it ends, or at least an epilogue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a weak and pathetic cuck .

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 1 year ago

if u lie....... i know more than u might think...... he goes to meet her and then tells her everything he knows before she can say anything lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Illogical ending. One star, because on stars don't affect the score.

ambernight3ambernight3over 1 year ago

I would like to see a second chapter to this, simply to answer the many questions that are left.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Once again, this ship doesn’t sail. No way hubby just asks for a divorce, and doesn’t take Amy, Jason, and their company down. I am sure BOB had an orgasm, dreaming about Amy getting to punish Bob, maybe demote him, or turn him into her houseboy. But guess what? Real men have balls, and never would have went along with this cuck plan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Terry88 had it right. This became a 1* when the wife said she was inline to go from sexy to VP of sales. It’s one thing to suspend disbelief another to expect the reader to be as dumb as your characters.

SorchakSorchakover 1 year ago

Honest opinion; quit and get the fuck outta Dodge. Don't leave a forwarding address or number to be contacted at. Pack up and go far, far away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

BTB and Jason.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I was surprised that Bob allowed comments on this one. In any case, I do not buy it. People will always do what’s in their best interest. And will only look after others, if it falls in that category. In this case, the wife had totally prostituted herself out, and made her husband into a laughingstock.

So... Why would he agree to not go public with this? The husband got nothing out of that deal, except helping his ex-wife. Since she had ripped away his dreams, I am pretty sure he would have outed her, and returned the favor. As well as suing the boss, and his firm. I usually rate Bobs work higher, but this one had no basis in reality. Gave it a 2 .

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

So many ways Sam could have ended this story. Not least of which was his wife did not have the skills for the job she coveted, thus the company winds up bankrupt. What happens to Amy is anyone's guess.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Another JPB story with no ending. The story is so ridiculous that it's not funny. At least for once the MC wasn't a wimp

NitpicNitpic8 months ago
Left

Left like that,it needs more.

AnotherClosetReaderAnotherClosetReader7 months ago

For anyone wanting a continuation, go check out Mandy01. She's apparently moved on to other things now, but she did write a decent part 2 a while back.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I don’t see why a woman would thing that she can screw her way to become company president, lmao! She has no university degrees in business so the Board of Directors isn’t going to put her in charge of their company!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Another unresolved ending.

oldtwitoldtwit5 months ago

As a story the plot isn't that different from many on here, but the ending you put on this is.

That last paragraph made this for me, it opened up another pathway that is begging to be followed, by you? Or will you open it to all comers, I for one can see several ways that this could go, and be good in each direction.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The MC has the whore on tape admitting to sex for sales and commissions. Have her arrested for prostitution, and her boss arrested for pimpery. Given the amount of $, and the number of incidents, it’s probably multiple felonies. Divorce is easy at that point!

ZK

mfbridgesmfbridges4 months ago

Fired? I hope he kept the tapes, unless he's an idiot and dumped them. I'm sure his ex will ensure he keeps his job when he tells her what will happen to the tapes if he doesn't.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A most excellent five star conclusion.

miket0422miket04224 months ago

Couldn't have been that good of a marriage regardless of what Sam or Amy say. Her security fears and her worrying that Sam was working himself into an early grave were valid concerns.

The fact that she felt becoming the company whore was a better option than talking to her husband shows that their communication wasn't good. If they can't talk about legitimate concerns then they weren't going to make it regardless of her professional ambitions.

Just_WordsJust_Words3 months ago

I read it again. This story seems to me unique among stories here. There is that gesture of kindness that would normally be described as "to avoid paying alimony" and that twist at the end.

26thNC26thNC3 months ago

Again, still don’t like letting the bitch win.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19692 months ago

great setup... enjoyed Mandy01's sequel a lot too.

mathur_nkmathur_nk21 days ago
Stupid him

Stupid him to give security to Amy and his paramour. Deserves to be sacked now. I hope he has the pictures still with him : to teach lessons to Amy and his paramour just in case!!!!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

SIMILAR Stories