All Comments on 'Amy's Security'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 183 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
getting mellow in your old age JPB

hmm...the hubby finds out about the round heeled slut, doesn't beat up or financially ruin the undercover lover, and saves the slut's job? LOL that's why i enjoy your tales, just when i think i got you figured out, you throw a curve. can't wait for the next tale.

cdII

roadbirdroadbirdover 14 years ago
well maybe

he can blackmail her with what he did for her and she can make him her boss...with a big raise....shit i would quit and take what money he surely has because of what he got in the sale of the house and what not and move away and get another job....who knows maybe it will be better tha nthe old one...i could not work for an ex slut wife that did to me what she did...unless i somehow was made her boss then maybe i could have her make some sales for me the way she used to for others....i wouldnt fuck her myself ...to afraid of disease ....but i could make money off her fucking others for me just another whore to sell

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Bob's back!

And just as fucked up as ever

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Cool

I liked it alot. It had the final irony that somehow life gives one. He does the right thing, throws her out, gives her a break, and then ends up at her tender mercies. Nice touch and very original.

I don't know if a follow on is warrented but it would be interesting.

Nice work and very clever ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
oh well

who's telling me that somebody could do that just that way ? really strange revenge kind of.

ryu77ryu77over 14 years ago
That is why I like about JPB stories

You think it is going to end in some way and then BAM! BTW, I loved the ending, he didn´t forgive her but didn´t go into a blinding revenge rage. The possibilities at the ending make me laugh.

tazzthe13tazzthe13over 14 years ago
Interesting ending.

Any chance for a sequel?

tazzthe13tazzthe13over 14 years ago
Interesting ending.

Any chance for a sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Simple

No problem at all, she's dying to see you, make a discrete meeting with her and make her go away, permanently. Killing a cheating whore is as easy as falling off a log. Don't believe all that shit you see on CSI, our police get lost finding the donut shop. Just be careful.

Ducky7Ducky7over 14 years ago
OK what happened to JPB

This is a new twist to your stories. I liked the story, I am still wondering about the ending and of course the outcome. Now would be a great time to send lovers wife some info about his secret.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
The boy just gets fuck every way he turns

I can see Amy fucking over him to make a few more bucks for her retirement fund. When a woman is so hell bent to get ahead, she won't let anything stand in her way,her marriage is the least thing that bothers the fucking whore. Sure she might have loved him at one point in her life, but when it comes down to the almighty dollar, her husband is the lowest pond scum on the face of the old earth, and she would eliminate him in a heart beat.He fucked up by not going after the company she worked for on morality charges and her boss for alienation. Even if he didn't get any money out of them, he could have extracted his pound of flesh, fucked over them as they did him.

bruce22bruce22over 14 years ago
Lots of fun

Apparently she would prefer to have him instead of the company and she respects enough to not harass him in anyway. But still I do believe that she influenced the decision to buy his company up in hopes og re-establishing contact...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
When she says that she loves him,

he should have said, "But clearly you love yourself more. If you loved me, you would have trusted me to make sure that in our partnership, both would have security and happiness. But you only made sure you were taken care of by cheating on me to gain it. You think you love me, but in fact, you really only love yourself." Good story, well executed, BUT you did it again. You left a very important point at the end unresolved. You seem to take great pleasure in doing this is your stories. And in this one, you make it too big to ignore: does he loose his job because he was stupid enough to give up his leverage over her. He is a man of his word, you made that clear, so he will never reveal what she did even at the cost of his own security. You really need to tell us what you think happened and stop leaving important points unclear or unresolved: this is not fair to us who are fans of yours.

cageyteecageyteeover 14 years ago
A great story with a typical JPB twist at the end!

Like a great many of your stories this one ends on a note of irony. I never cease to be amazed at how you manage to put such fascinating twists into so many of your tales. Thanks for the entertainment and keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Watching Closet Watching Closet Watching Closet

Oh could there be a just plane bobie story wherein closet watching wasn't a major sick part of your theme?<P>

When you stop watching and in this case like many of your others the wife whore suffers NOT - he lovingly sticks up for her [cmon - a watching wimpus who respects her???] but he now helplessly and hopelessly wonders when her now his boss axe will fall - again [What???].<P>

Gee - he can lose his self respect again.<P>

Could someone please point out the erotic arousing parts? Was it when all her fellow employees tell him she's a great fuck and a contest prize? While he watches her blow her boss? While he watches from da closet while she fucks her boss - again???<P>

And for these sordid reasons there is writer acclaim???<P>

Surely someone jests

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 14 years ago
Better than last few

this one is better than JPB last few stories. I dont understand Cageytee high regard of JPB an I like cageytee's stories a lot.

<br></br>

yes JPB is a very creative and skillfil writer. But he OFTEN leaves the main issue Unresolved. This story is a classic case of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The ending is plain stupid

Why should be be concerned she will eliminate him. He has the goods. She can still be fired. Better yet have her start to pay you 500.000 a year not to work and to travel around the world. The wife was/is a whore. She probably is still fucking bosses and clients, her reputation would almost guarantee it. Maybe it is time to put an alienation of affection suit on dear old Jason and a sexual harassment suit on his ex wife for sending him the cards since he is an employee under her. As I said the ending is stupid. Then again the guy living in ignorance of his wifes life is also stupid, so stupid is as stupid does.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nice Twist

In the end, when his job is in her hands, let open to show WHAT she is.He´s much better than her.

Poizon69Poizon69over 14 years ago
One thing about JPB Stories

Is they are NEVER dull and it is always hard to predict where a story is going. Are his stories all CUCK stories? No. Are they all Slutwife stories? No. Do his stories get lots of comments from readers who have read his stories and know what to expect, Yes they do, and the readers still complain. Keep writing JPB.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
stupid wimp story

stupid story

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You names your writing game just plain.

What shit!!!!! Well written shit I might add, but a shitty story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
stupid wimp story?!???? WTF?

How was his actions wimpy? What the fuck did you expect him to do? Stone her? Beat the fuck out of her? What the fuck is wrong with you because here, we don't want to be with someone, we divorce them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
haha

yea, he wasnt that wimpy although instead of blackmailing jason for money, he did it so his cheating wife would have her precious job security. that part was retarded. thats also why i gave you a 50 because how retarded could that guy be? he loved her enough to give the security she desperately wanted but still wants to work with her? what she did was fucked up but i dont think it would have been as bad if she wasnt so open about it. i mean fuck, everyone knew what she did and they even had pictures!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Stupid story

I'm sure a secretary who describes herself as "a whore, a round-heeled slut, the company punchboard" would get promoted to VP, president, or CEO. The husband was a pathetic wimp, and so is the author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Just Plain Bad

One of the worst stories you have ever written. I wouldn't have expected something this bad to come from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
crock

What a cuck crock of shit!

Simple49erSimple49erover 14 years ago
You really launched a bomb with this one

and riled natives out there at the same time. I like others think the writing is superb, but the climax where the husband saves her whoring ass and does not sue the company and then sits there with the possibility that he could loose his job - yah, I know the movies and pictures still exist - but how ironically stupid can you make people before your characters are just too dumb to breathe? Too often you leave off too soon, but this time you did not stop soon enough. Boy, do you know how to make the readers crazy!@!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
a different reaction

go after them all, no exception. ambition there should have its price, for jason too

SpykkeSpykkeover 14 years ago
An interesting story but what spoiled it was

his disproprtionate reaction. no level of love could justify the extent he went out of his way to smooth her path. Quite simply, he had no self respect. Certainly not realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Another chapter

I would love to see another chapter for this one so as to tie up the ;ose ends

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
dumb dumb dumb

Sorry, you burn her and jason to the ground, just another wimp cockold jpb story, yuck.

sheridan8000sheridan8000almost 14 years ago
and?

what happen next?

he will stay in the company?

she is behind the buy of the company?

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
JPB

Please tie this one off

terrydavidterrydavidover 13 years ago
Yikes, another JPB special [translated to a pile of dog shit that only fags like shoe enjoy.]

JPB - your the master at the wimp & slut wife specials and your faithful following of idiots like "shoe no IQ" can't wait to relish in their spent leavings to await your next pitiful excuse for a tale.

Fighting41Fighting41about 13 years ago
JPB has done it again

That right he has served yet another steaming pile where the husband get screwed over whilst the cheating wife gets away scot free

FD45FD45almost 13 years ago
Fighting...whatever

Yes. How incredibly unrealistic. A pretty and intelligent girl who is willing to screw somehow doesn't succeed.

Granted her reputation is ruined, but so what? She got to where she wanted to be...almost.

And like so many girls who trade their virtue for mere coin, she finds that coin is easy to get. The intangibles like love, self respect, etc are a lot harder to accumulate.

Unfortunately, Bob didn't deal with that. Perhaps in a future story.

chootkabhootchootkabhootalmost 13 years ago
pathetic

what a fucking wimp! long live America

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
4****

Not original so I deducted 1*.

Danger09Danger09almost 12 years ago
4 stars

Fuck her security! She can try to spin it any way she wants, but I know all she is is the companies whore... She's fucking her way to the top, she didn't get promoted because she did her job well -- no! As long as she spreads her legs she gets a check... I personally would've taken her precious security. I bet you her parents are so proud of their company whore daughter, what was the purpose of going to school & getting a degree & all she had to do was give up some ass?

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Damn

Another cheating whore skank slut wife using her pussy to get ahead and expecting the husband to forgive her. Amy's Security my ass. He should have let everything be known and everyone involved would have to pay the price for her cheating.

I HATE CHEATING WIVES

reddogs88reddogs88over 11 years ago
Another coward husband

He should just kill himself. The ending was total bullshit, but cowards will love it.

firas01firas01over 11 years ago
loved this one

and it is a big thing for me to say that i loved one of jpb stories, the husband didnt go on a suing spree and he didnt arrange for her lovers to be attacked in a dark ally and he didnt fuck her one last time after he found out and then divorce her like many of jpb stories, no he just left after he simply realizing that there is nothing to save, well, there is one thing that i hated and it is the same in nearly all jpb stories and that is i was left hanging after his last paragraph, i mean you can do this in a couple of your stories, but you need to have a conclusion in others, and this one definitely need one. as i said, a great story from a great a writer although i hate a big number of your stories.

shuttlepilotshuttlepilotabout 11 years ago
It was a good story until

you had him end up working for her. Why do all your stories seem to screw the husband over so much? What secrets are you hiding?

fanfarefanfareabout 11 years ago
Would you like relish on that?

Congrats JPB, you imagineered a clever twist on blackmail stories. Utilizing the redundancy anxieties of modern corporate life to give all your readers heartburn.

Still, thinking a little deeper, Sam does have the film and photos. Just the slightest hint of possible inconvenience, any failure to retain his present position despite layoffs and what the hell, perhaps a promotion and raise during restructuring for being so 'cooperative'. For the betterment of the corporate interests, of course.

Perhaps a quiet talk with Amy and Jason could 'incentive' them to confidentially offering him a golden parachute or lucrative early retirement package. To just quietly ride off into the sunset.

What's the old saying about the Good Old Boys Club: "It's not what you can do that matters but rather who you know and what have you done for them recently".

The modern version of being a Tall, Male, White Anglo-Saxon Predator is: "What counts is, what dirt you know about who you know".

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
Hilarious

The idea that any company would promote it's corporate whore to a VP position and possibly CEO is gut bustingly funny.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Funny stuff.

But he's going to keep his job as long as he has the video. It would still cost Amy her job were her activities come to light.

sugnasugnaover 10 years ago
Not Good Enough

Jason's wife deserved to know. Jason deserved to pay. Amy was a lying whore, she deserved to pay as well. Stupid.

Samhain8415Samhain8415over 10 years ago

Fuck finish this one , where does it go

ValerionValerionover 10 years ago
Dammit Bob!

Do ALL of the whores in your stories have to get away with it?

IsactaggedIsactaggedabout 10 years ago
Wimp tale

Sam is a stupid wimp, he is the prube of the low that can fall down the human bean.

IronDragonIronDragonabout 10 years ago
JPB is The King of Twisted for a reason!

And this tale is no exception! By having Wifey promoted to Veep in the company, he's setting her and the company up to fail. She's a corporate whore, not Vice President material. LOL

5 Stars for the roundabout and VERY twisted revenge scheme. :D

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilalmost 10 years ago
Has that bitch not heard of supplemental insurance?

Security? Stupid concern. A few hundred a month would have gotten them an extra $1M in coverage for most folks.

I like the first couple of stories I saw from JPB but it really seems like most of then are the same sick, stupid cheaters with their names changed.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Enjoyed it

Not enough emotional impact to be great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
interesting but ineffective, better to sue Jason and the company get rich and ditch the bitch

a lot of whores are married but most of their husbands know they are whores, accept that and medical risk involved. this one deserved being burned, and in most companies the company whore that serves others outside could never hold a management position, she was doomed to be a personal assistant until her looks failed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I Agree

She really does love him BUT - she likes kinky, extracurricular sex, the thrill of cheating and what else, fucking the CEO and a possible title in her future.

She enjoyed the sex and games too much to have been just doing it for security...just ask her lovers.

Thanks JPB, you let this guy get away and yes - he will probably resign and move away. She is obviously a hot broad and I know I wouldn't want to see her every day and have visions of all her fuckers!!!

Thanks...2ndThoughts.

ErotFanErotFanover 9 years ago
No good deed goes unpunished

Blah. You've done much better. 2**

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well it won't cost him his job until he's ready.

He still has all the photos so nothing has changed. He does need to find another job but with a great recommendation from his new company, that shouldn't be a problem! He still owns the futures of both Amy and Jason. SO his future is safe.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
One more thought

definitely a cliff hanger. Glad to see that Mandy01 has a continuation.

RKreaderRKreaderover 9 years ago
Thanks Drbeamer

for referring readers to Mandy01's continuation of this story. It really added a lot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Just a whore, nothing more

"If you try to divorce me Sam I'll fight you every step of the way. I'll get the best divorce lawyer around and I'll fight it."

Then kill her Sam. Have her snuffed, drop a hairdryer in her bathtub. But make sure she's dead and gone. She is the personification of evil.

RhomanovRhomanovabout 9 years ago
***

Nice start, great middle, and a serious dud for a finish.

KarenEKarenEalmost 9 years ago
Not Enough Vengeance

He should DEFINITELY take steps to ensure his job security.

chytownchytownalmost 9 years ago
THANKS ***

For the read.

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
If that happens...

" my seeing to Amy's security costs me mine?" If that happens he deserves it!!! If he had destroyed his ex and her boss and lover, he wouldn't be in that position now!!! 2*

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
His Security?

He lets Amy know in no uncertain terms that his job is 200% safe, or everyone will learn how she got where she is!

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
She Doesn't Want A Divorce?

Okay, have her file a sexual harassment suit against Jason and anybody else she can finger, and out every guy she can to their wives.

Then once the dust has settled and she clears STD testing, she quits her job, and gives him her ass. BTW, it was never mentioned if HE ever had her ass!

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundover 8 years ago
It's

the mentality of wives such as this that provides the interest and downright mystery of this kind of situation. She claims to love him, and goes on claiming it for ages afterwards (I refer to the cards etc)? Even though she was fucking around and calling him "clueless" -- that ultimate put-down? I would like to hear it explained by a woman how this contradiction works. It's not the dosh -- he'd made sure she was financially secure herself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Why would he be concerned for his security?

He OWNS Amy and Jason. So if working there is an issue, look for another job and expect a glowing referral. Otherwise, work hard, keep you nose clean and know for 100% certain that your job is safe. I don't know how he could possibly stay in the Company but stranger things have happened. Interesting, if incomplete, story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I agree. These people make no sense.

Why would she want to fight the divorce? And why didn't he burn her and her lovers? He would not have worried for HIS security if he did.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 8 years ago
Oh Well

The fucking cheating cunt whore screwed over her husband love and devotion and he assures her future with the company. Great guy. Now she's his boss and he could be getting fucked over, all because of his kindness. Damn he should have just let her rot. Fuck

carvohicarvohiabout 8 years ago
Damn!

I read this back in 2012, gave it a five, but never commented. Well here it is...

Sam really loved her didn't he. He loved her enough that, even after he found out how she'd betrayed him he went to her boss and guaranteed her future. That Sam was a hell of a guy. Then again, maybe it was a little vengeance too. I'm sure Jason let on about Sam's visit, at least a little bit. Amy had to have known, even in the face of the worst kind of betrayal, her husband had still looked out for her.

Damn shame ain't it. Sam's pride and integrity forbade any forgiveness or reconciliation. Two unhappy people.

Jedd Clampett

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
yep

let her rot.... work the alleys and under the bridges... for a couple of years. ..STD and die

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
You Divorced Her

Now quit the job and move on with your life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Unfinished story...

... about a clueless guy and a stupid wife...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wonderful story

5 to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote.

droogedroogeabout 8 years ago
Not Good, GREAT!

I didn't expect such a well-written story, The characters were so real I was talking to them by the end of your tale. Your story line is excellent. The twist at the end is magic. With that story, you could be published anywhere. Thank you for a most entertaining story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Her Security?

Are you fucking kidding me - he should have taken the pictures to the Board of Directors and demanded cheating spouse compensation (settlement) or have gone to the press and every person she ever knew in her life. She loves him - "MY ASS" - she loves herself. What a stupid story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
another cuckold turned stupid motherfucker. She should fire his dumb ass. He deserves it.

Try telling me that this asshole author isn't a politically correct Socialist Democrat. No wonder the stories on this site have gone to shit. It's rare to read a new one that reflects the way things actually happen in real life. The PC culture has polluted everything.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Re-Reading

"I don't know what you heard Sam, but I can explain if you will just give me a chance." - What does it matter how she explains what he heard? Even if she's able to explain it all as pillow talk, there's still the fact of her cheating and being the corporate whore!

Okay, she'd have to work to "get by", but since he made enough to support them, if she just did her job and saved/invested her earnings, that plus any money he saved plus insurance should have her pretty well set without being a cheating, whoring slut!

His security is all set. If she doesn't protect his job he releases the hounds!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow you suck

What absolute shit!

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 7 years ago
What?

Just plain CRAP! -1*

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

Well at least for once your male character is not a simpering whigny pantywaist.

But, you still had him getting fucked over.

You just can't help yourself can you?

You have to have a man lose even if he started out finally getting his life together.

It's a shame. You can write, no denying that.

But what you write is awful..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Duh

I had to take a good SHIT after reading to story.

Jack99Jack99over 7 years ago
Taxes

No taxes on Life Insurance, Bob. At least not in the US.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Got to agree

With the Dr, at least he had balls and still does.

GoodhueGoodhueover 7 years ago
Dumb Fuck!

Should have buried the cheating cunt,her boss,and all the oyher sleaze-bags when he had the chance!

(Her cunt has to be as wide as the Grand Canyon!)

JackmoftenJackmoftenover 7 years ago
Idiot!

So move on. Find another job in another part of the country, this one or another one.

potsherd22potsherd22over 7 years ago
Finish the damned story...

Every story finishes when the last major player dies. Until then there are issues unresolved. Writers write to what is a point of resolution in their own minds. Of course to others there are issues unresolved. LIFE IS LIKE THAT. Do you want every story to end with...and they all lived happily ever after?

ju8streadingju8streadingover 7 years ago

this needs a more complete ending

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 7 years ago
Cuckoholic

Pretty empty and disgusting end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1* More wimp cuck crap

This author needs to man up, not be a pussy. LW seems to attract all the wimp writers. May be we can get some non-consensual writers in LW.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Another bad ending.

You can really fuck up a good story with a bad ending, you know that?

Guess not since you have done this so many times.

JackmoftenJackmoftenabout 7 years ago

It didn't cost a thing. Resign, take your sick time money, 401k and any other money owed you, find a job somewhere else, in a different field, maybe a different country, and move on with your life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
author is a real life cuckold

author loves to see main man humiliated and cuckolded .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1* the ending ruined what could have been a fantastic story

sad .

IkarisIkarisalmost 7 years ago

The ending was highly ironic, and actually went with the story. Sad, but good story overall. The husband has his dignity, and the ex-wife is still trying to get him back. Would be interesting to see a follow up to this one, maybe describing the "interview" the ex-husband has with the ex-wife, and what he has to do to keep his job, or even get a promotion...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
character of your story is void of self respect

this is what he is suppose to do

1. public the pics.

2. given it to boss'es wife.

3. played moral clause ( get her wife fired and kicked to the curb).

4. do whatever appropriate to hurt the whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Great story SHITE ending. 1* rating for the shoddy ending.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9067 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

SIMILAR Stories