Amy's Security

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You won't fight me Amy. You know why? Because of your precious security, that's why. Right now you can go to Jason and say, "I'm free lover, we don't have to sneak around behind Sam's back any more. Who do you want me to fuck next?" But if you fight me I'll drag you and Jason through the mud. I'll see to it that his wife gets copies of all the photos and when she's done with Jason you'll be lucky to have a job at all, let alone a position as a vice president. It is your choice Amy and if I were you I would think long and hard on it. Now, as long as I'm here, I'm going to go upstairs and pack a few things."

I grabbed a bag and tossed some shirts and underwear in it and then I got the video camera from where I'd hidden it and tossed it into the bag. Then I headed back downstairs. Amy was standing at the bottom of the stairs with tears running down her cheeks.

"Please Sam, please don't do this. I love you Sam, honest to god I do. We can work things out honey, just give it a chance."

I shook my head and said, "Goodbye Amy" and walked out.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x

The next morning I showed up at Jason's office bright and early; so early that he wasn't even there yet. I was sitting in a chair just outside his office door when he got there. His face turned pale and his step faltered when he saw me, but he put on a show of bravado, "You are the last person that I would have expected to see here."

"I came to make you an offer that you can't refuse."

When I left his office I had secured Amy's security for her. She would get the Vice President of Sales position and all I had to do was promise that the photos I took would never be seen by Jason's wife. I told him that he had that promise as long as he treated Amy fairly.

"Treat her right and you will never hear from me again. Fuck over her and not only your wife, but everybody else will see them."

"Why are you doing this for her? I would have thought that under the circumstances you would have gone after her like Attila the Hun scouring the Steppes of Russia."

"Once upon a time I loved her and she loved me. That has to be worth something."

"She still loves you. What she did has nothing to do with how she feels about you."

"Maybe not, but it does to me."

x-x-x-x-x-x

The divorce was final two years ago. I get cards from Amy on Christmas, Easter, Valentines Day, Sweetest Day, my birthday and any other holiday she can get a card for and they are always signed, "Much love, Amy" and all with the PS "Please call me some time, I miss you." So far I haven't. She got her VP slot and since then has been promoted to Executive Vice President in Charge of Operations.

In a case of supreme irony Jason's company bought out my company and I am presently working in the department headed by my ex-wife. Everyone in my old company knows that there will be reorganization in the near future and that a lot of positions will be eliminated because of duplication. I have no idea of where I am sitting on the totem pole, but won't it be a major kick in the ass if my seeing to Amy's security costs me mine?

12