All Comments on 'Amy's Smile Ch. 07'

by jfinn

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Fantastic!

Ihave enjoyed each and every chapter. I can really empathize with Charlie since I was the smallest boy in the whole school system in my town. I graduated at 16 and then I started growing to 6'1" and 180 lbs. but too late for high school.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Where's the finish?

Your fans, at least this one, are still waiting for the finish. #8 was a huge disappointment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Are You?

It has been just about a year since Ch. 07! Will you bring this series to a logical conclusion? I don't consider Ch 08 as a serious part of the series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Terrific story

Ok, so a few folks didn't like chapter 8. Perhaps they've forgotten what it's like to be in love for the very first time? That can't-wait-to-see-her-again feeling, gotta have her desire, especially in this case because Mr. Dumbo couldn't get his head out of his rump and tell her how he felt.

Personally I've really enjoyed this story, and I really want to see what comes next. His travel plans are already a bit screwed up, and I certainly know how frustrating that situation can become.

Kydreamer

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wow!

This is an amazing story and I will definitely read it over again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Aww

Charlie seems like a much better guy than Liam. I can't stand guys that walk all over women. I hope Charlie and Amy hook up for good; maybe they could either forget to use a condom or have it break ... if he's such a gentleman ... you get the picture. : laughs :

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
More!!!

I'm begging you to finish the story! I just sat here and read the whole thing through and now I'm dying to know what happens next. Please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Dear Heavens, I have fallen in love with Amy too and then I notice that the last entry in this series was 2003. Arrghhh! 8 years!!! I suppose that means that the chances of having the author finish this series off are practically nil. So sad....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Finish this please

A very witty story - please finish

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Finish?

I know it would mean a lot to many people if this story was finished; seeing how much of an awesome bit it is.

But, sadly, after 8 years, I have my doubts..

tupaitupaialmost 12 years ago
Amy's Smile was completed by another Literotica writer, Oldlockguy

at the end of chapter one, DrPluton, another literotica member, mentioned that another writer had written a conclusion to Amy's Smile. hope its okay to post his member page location here for others nearing the end of jfinn's series. it's been a great read jfinn. thanks for such a wonderful story!

Oldlockguy

http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1293948&page=submissions

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

stupid, illiterate, juvenile... but, Looking for your prostrate. ??" that takes the cake. bye|

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

a grade seven class would be freaked out by the grammar. who writes this crap??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous