Amy's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He doesn't know anything. You're the only one I've told my story to."

I gulped, and tried not to think about how close her fingers were now to my throbbing cock, tried to ignore the tip of her tongue that was slowly moistening her upper lip.

I had a sudden thought. "What about the disks? What if your Dad finds them?"

"He won't," she said. "I brought them with me. She nodded towards her handbag on the coffee table in front of us."

I didn't want to start thinking about what would be on those disks. My balls were tight enough and my cock hard enough already without thinking any more about Amy having sex. I had to think of something else to say, to keep the conversation going.

"So, what are you going to do next?" I asked.

Amy moved to whisper in my ear. "What? Right now?"

I didn't answer. I just sat there frozen, as she whispered: "Well, I've got one or two ideas," and moved her hand to squeeze my cock.

She moaned gently and moved so her lips were on mine.

Then with a bang the front door opened, and Amy jumped away from me, just as Jen walked into the room.

"Hey!" she started and then stopped.

She looked at Amy and then at me.

"Amy!" she said unconvincingly. "Good to see you. How are you?"

"I'm good," lied Amy. "How are you?"

"Great!" said Jen.

They both looked at me. I grinned stupidly at them both, not too sure what to say.

"Any of that wine left?" asked Jen.

"Just enough for a glass," said Amy. "I should be going though."

"No, no, please don't," said Jen. "You've got to tell me your news. I've not seen you in ages. Tell me everything."

Jen went to the kitchen to get a glass. Amy looked levelly at me.

Jen came back in with an empty glass and a fresh bottle of wine.

I could tell she wasn't too pleased to see Amy. That's one of things I love about Jen: she wears her heart on her sleeve. If she's happy or sad, or excited or angry, it shows through right away. She curled her small figure into an armchair opposite from us, flicked her long, black hair out of her face, and looked at Amy. "So, what brings you here today?"

Amy told her she'd split up from Kate, and gave her an abridged version of the story. In fact she told all of the story, but missed out all of the descriptions of sex. It occurred to me that it hadn't been strictly necessary for her to tell me every intimate detail. I wasn't complaining though.

Once she'd finished, Jen said: "I can't say I'm surprised to hear it, Amy. That Kate was nothing short of a fucking bitch. I told you so at the time."

"I know. You did. I'm sorry I didn't listen." Amy's eyes started to well up with tears. "I was in love with her though. I never. I never thought she'd go that far."

Jen's expression softened and she came over to sit on the arm of the sofa next to Amy, putting her arm around her and comforting her.

Amy carried on sobbing into Jen's shoulder. "I'm so sorry. This isn't you problem. I just don't know where else to go. You two are my best friends. I'm so sorry."

Jen carried on comforting her, and telling her she'd done the right thing coming to see us. Suddenly I felt hungry. I'd also managed to get my erection to subside, so I felt confident suggesting I go to the local Thai restaurant to get a takeaway.

The girls both agreed, so I went.

I made a diversion to the off license to pick up some more wine, and when I got back I found Amy and Jen sitting on the sofa, falling into each other with laughter. They seemed to be getting on like old times. I left them to it and went to set up dinner.

I was glad to seeing them friends again. I was a bit uncertain about what had happened between me and Amy before Jen arrived, but I was glad it hadn't gone any further. I was completely in love with Jen, and didn't want to risk it for a quick fuck with anyone, even someone as gorgeous as Amy.

Over dinner we opened a couple more bottles of wine and carried on talking and laughing. We talked a bit about Ste, who no one had seen since the festival, and Keira who we all see on TV every week presenting a travel programme. We stopped talking about the French teenager when Jen flashed me the look she gives me whenever I watch the programme.

It turned out that Jen had offered Amy our spare room for the night, so, once we'd run out of wine, she went to the bathroom to get ready for bed.

"It's really good to see Amy again," said Jen.

"Yeah it is isn't it? I'd forgotten how much of a laugh we always used to have together."

"We did have some fun together didn't we?" said Jen with a strange smile, and a nod as if she'd decided something. Then she went to join Amy in the bathroom.

I started cleaning up the plates and glasses. I stopped when I got to Amy's glass. Next to it was her handbag, still on the coffee table.

I could hear them giggling in the bathroom, so I carefully opened the bag. Inside, as well as the usual purse, lipstick, tube pass, and so on, were five disks. I pulled them out. I quickly scanned the labels: 'Amy, Kate, Rick'; 'Amy, Dean, Rob'; 'Amy in Paris', 'Five in a Bed', and 'Amy Gangbang'.

My cock started twitching as I imagined what was on those disks. Then I heard the bathroom door open, so I shoved them back in the bag and picked up the glasses I was carrying to the kitchen.

Amy followed me in to the kitchen. She was wearing Jen's nightshirt. She was a few inches taller than Jen, and her 38D tits were bigger than Jen's 34Cs, so the shirt barely covered her. Nothing was showing, but it wouldn't have taken a lot more than a good draught for me to get a glimpse of the blonde bush and pert ass that I knew was in there.

She said: "Thanks for a great evening, Nick," and reaching up on tiptoes she kissed me on the lips. Without thinking I kissed her back, and before I knew it her hand was on my crotch, rubbing my cock through my jeans. I pulled away from the kiss.

"Night, Amy," I said firmly.

She looked at me, smiled, and said: "Night, babe." As she turned around the hem of the shirt rode up and I saw the curve of her ass-cheeks. Then she was gone.

I brushed my teeth viciously, cursing my loyalty. My balls were tingling from all the sexual arousal Amy had inflicted on me that day. I resolved to go to bed and to give Jen a good fucking. I was going to make sure she was so loud that Amy would hear her and realise what she was missing out on.

But when I got into our bedroom, Jen was asleep. She'd drunk so much wine that she'd passed out right away. At only five foot four and around seven stone it doesn't take a lot to get her drunk. I pulled up the covers around her, stopping only to kiss one of her red nipples then her lips, before stripping off myself and climbing into bed, ready for sleep.

But I couldn't sleep.

All I could think of was Amy's story. I thought about Kate and The Beast dildo. I thought about the two of them with the Aussie Rick. I imagined what she'd look like on the film with her and the two guys called Dean and Rob. I wondered what she got up to in the films entitled Amy in Paris and Five in Bed. I even thought about her strapped into the cradle with cock after cock plunging into her pussy and ass. Before long my cock was rock hard again and straining for release. I lay in the dark, slowly wanking myself off, picturing the girl in the next room in all sorts of sexual positions.

Eventually, I gave in. I had to watch the films.

I got up, put on a dressing gown and tip-toed into the living room. I fished the film with Dean and Rob out of the bag and put it in the player. I then sat back on the sofa, my cock in hand, to watch with the sound turned down low so it wouldn't wake up the girls.

The first shot was of Amy sat on a bed with two guys sitting either side of her. Then Kate behind the camera focussed on one, a muscular black guy in his early twenties.

"Say hi to the camera, Rob," said Kate.

Rob smiled nervously and said hi.

Then Kate moved to the other guy, a white guy, abut the same age, with shaved hair, and a scar under his left eye. "Say hi, Dean."

He grunted then looked to look at Amy's tits which were encased in a tiny black bikini top.

Kate carried on: "So, you two boys want to fuck my girlfriend?"

They both looked at the camera and nodded.

"Ok, well you'd better do what I tell you. Can you do that?"

They both nodded again. Dean was still staring hungrily at Amy's tits.

"Good," said Kate. "Rob, you can kiss her." He leant over to do that, pulling her head towards him and mashing their lips together.

"Dean, you seem interested in her breasts. Why don't you undo her bikini?"

Without pausing he reached behind her and pulled the knot apart. The tiny triangles of cloth fell away revealing round, golden tits topped by erect pink nipples.

I gasped and my cock twitched in my hand as I watched Dean lower his lips to her nipple and start to suck it. He pulled away to run his tongue around it, before sucking it back in.

Kate said: "Rob. Suck her other nipple."

As he did so, Amy, tipped her head back and breathed out happily. She put her hands on the back of the two men's heads and held them against her tits.

"That's good boys," said Kate encouragingly. "I think she likes it. Now, Dean, let's see your cock."

Dean stood up and unzipped his jeans, reaching in to pull out a thick, long cock. It was probably about seven inches, not as big as mine, but by her expression Amy was more than satisfied with it. She reached out to grasp it then pulled it towards her. She leaned back to lie on the bed and Dean knelt next to her head, so he could ease his cock towards her open lips.

"That's it," said Kate. "Stick your dick in her pretty little mouth. She loves sucking cock."

Kate zoomed in to a close-up of Amy sucking Dean's cock. She was grasping the base and her full, red lips were sliding quickly up and down it. She looked at the camera, then pulled the cock out of her mouth, smiled and slowly licked it from base to tip, before sinking her lips back down onto it.

"Oh yes, suck my cock, you dirty little cocksucker," said Dean.

Rob was still playing with Amy's tits, and Kate instructed him to take off her bikini bottoms. He did so, peeling them down her long, slender legs, and then kneeling between them, pushing her knees apart so he got his first view of her wet, pink pussy.

Kate moved back to focus the camera on Dean's cock in Amy's mouth, then travelled up his body to capture him looking down at the blonde's exposed pussy, then Kate moved the view slowly over Amy's tight, flat stomach, over her blonde curls and down to where Rob was waiting to lick her slit.

Kate zoomed in and whispered: "Go on then. You can taste it."

Rob moved down and ran his tongue along the full length of Amy's pussy, causing her to call out: "Oh yes!"

She then went back to work on Dean, sucking each of his balls deep into her mouth, while Rob focussed in on her clitoris, flicking it with short sharp swipes of his tongue. In a couple of minutes Amy came to an orgasm, coating Rob's face in her sticky juices.

The action on screen, combined with my slow stroking, was bringing me close to my own orgasm.

Kate took control of the threesome again. "Now, Amy, onto your hands and knees." She complied immediately, and went back to sucking Dean's cock.

"Rob. Get your cock out and fuck that pussy. Hard."

Kate was filming the whole scene as Rob pulled down his trousers revealing another hard cock. His was about the same size as Dean's and was already leaking pre-cum. Amy was now deep-throating Dean and he was obviously close to cumming, grunting and thrusting his hips towards her mouth. When she came up for air she was leaving sticky strings of spit between her lips and his cockhead.

"Go on, fuck her," said Kate. "She wants it in her."

Rob rubbed his head up and down her slit, coating himself in her juices. Then with a moan of ecstasy he buried himself inside her. She had her mouth stuffed full of cock, but the microphone still picked up her sounds of pleasure as she felt herself being filled at both ends by hot throbbing cock.

At one end of the spitroast Dean grabbed hold of her head and pumped himself in and out of her mouth, while at the other end Rob held her asscheeks apart and drilled into her sopping wet cunt. Her big tits hung down, swaying between her, and the room was filled with the cries and groans of all three.

I was now panting and pumping my hand up and down my cock, straining not to cum before the threesome on the screen. I was completely captivated by the sight of my beautiful ex-girlfriend getting spitroasted on camera by two strangers, and I didn't notice that I wasn't alone in the room, until I heard a giggle.

I span round to see Amy and Jen standing in the doorway, Jen with her hand over her mouth and Amy nudging her.

"What are you two doing?!" I shouted.

"What are WE doing?" asked Jen, her eyebrows raised as she nodded at the screen.

I followed her gaze to see Dean spraying Amy's face with cum, while Rob pulled out and covered her firm ass with strings of jizz. He had begun to rub it in with his deflating cock, when I looked back at the two girls standing in the doorway. Amy was wearing the nightshirt and Jen was in a dressing gown.

"Enjoying the show?" asked Amy.

"Er..." I said.

"Obviously," said Amy, looking at my crotch where I was still gripping tightly onto my erect cock.

"What am I going to do with you, you horny little bastard," said, Jen walking towards me, and slipping off her dressing gown.

"What?" I asked confused by what was going on. Part of me was still thinking about the scene on the TV. Glancing at it, I saw that Amy was now holding the camera to get a close up of Kate licking the cum from her tits, while in the background the two men were wanking themselves back to hardness.

Jen knelt naked before me and looked up, an amused expression on her face. "So predictable, aren't you?"

"I'm, I'm....sorry," I stammered.

"Don't be," said Amy, who was now kneeling next to me on the sofa, her nightshirt rising up so I could clearly see her blonde bush.

"What?" I said.

"We knew you wouldn't be able to resist the films," said Jen, taking hold of my cock and looking it up and down.

"You knew?" I stammered.

"Amy told me in the bathroom. I decided I wanted us to have a threesome, and she said you'd do this. You could have waited till I'd fallen asleep properly though." My head span as my girlfriend lowered her mouth over my cock and purred onto it.

Next to me, Amy, my ex-girlfriend, turned my head towards her. "Good film, isn't it?" Out of the corner of my eye I could see Rob's cock sliding between Amy's tits. Next to me, in reality Amy a nipple to my lips. I looked down at Jen, questioningly.

"Go on," she said, taking a break from sucking my cock. "I trust you just to treat it as a bit of fun."

She was right of course. I'd already made my decision. It was her I loved. That didn't mean though that I didn't still fancy Amy. I leant forward and captured her turgid nipple in my mouth, sucking it in, revelling in the familiar taste. I moved to the other one while she gasped.

I came up for air and she moved away, going to join Jen between my legs. On the TV Dean was kneeling between Amy's legs, and I could make out Kate's hand pushing his ass forwards, forcing his cock deeper into Amy's pussy, while Rob was straddling her rubbing his hard cock in the valley between her tits.

Tearing my gaze away from the screen I watched Jen and Amy run their tongues slowly up my shaft to meet at the top, where they kissed softly and gently over my cockhead. Then Amy slid her lips over the end and sucked hard, while Jen went back to licking up and down my nine inches and tonguing my heavy balls. I closed my eyes and groaned.

When I opened them the Amy on the screen was straddling Rob, lowering herself down onto his cock. She slid down further and further till he was all the way inside her, then leant forward and Dean lined himself up against her ass. Kate zoomed in to where her pussy was split open by one cock, then backed out a little to film Dean easing his rigid prick into her.

As he did so, Jen lifted herself up and impaled herself on my cock. She was incredibly hot and wet, and the sensation was completed by Amy licking my balls and shaft as Jen lowered herself up and down. She leaned back to kiss me and then we both looked at the screen.

The two men were sawing in and out of Amy, alternating their thrusts and their grunts of satisfaction. She was moaning in ecstasy and offering her breasts to Rob's waiting mouth.

"That looks fucking hot, Amy," said Jen as she carried on sliding up and down my shaft.

Amy stood up and straddled my legs so she was face to face with Jen. "It was fucking awesome," she said and leaned forward to French kiss my girlfriend. I watched them and the screen behind them as I carried on slowly pumping in and out of Jen's steaming cunt.

As the on-screen action continued, Jen lifted herself off my prick and edged back a little, holding it upright, and looking at Amy.

"Can I?" asked the blonde girl.

Jen nodded, and Amy lifted herself up onto my cock. She called out my name as she slid down until I was completely embedded in her. As she bottomed out, I looked over her shoulder to see a close up of her face on screen while she screamed out an intense orgasm.

"Oh that's so good," she said to me and Jen. "He's so fucking big." Jen pulled Amy's face towards her and they kissed while stroking each other's tits.

I had an idea, and gently pulled Jen away from Amy. Still with Amy sliding up and down my nine inches, I lifted Jen up, so her pussy was over my mouth and she was leaning back over my shoulder. I then pulled Amy towards me and together we began to tongue my girlfriend's pussy. Jen called out our names as we lapped at every fold, our tongues gliding across soft pink flesh and across each other, not stopping as Jen's orgasms came one after the other. I was desperate to cum, but didn't want the moment to end.

Shifting position slightly, I could see Amy on screen kneeling in front of the two men's cocks, taking it in turns to suck them. Next to me her face was buried in my girlfriend's cunt, and on screen the men were exploding all over her. Their cum coated her cheeks, dripping down to land on her tits, and she carried on licking and sucking them dry. I felt my own cock swell further inside her as the film ended with a close up of her smiling cum-drenched face. She licked a drop of cum from her lips and the screen went blank.

"Fucking great film," I murmured and Amy, still with her eyes closed moved away from Jen's cunt to kiss me. I could taste my girlfriend's juices on her as we kissed passionately.

She broke away and whispered in my ear: "Fuck us both now. All our holes. But cum inside your girlfriend."

She then manoeuvred us so she was on top of Jen, both their legs spread and two pink wet pussies presented for me to fuck. I immediately plunged into Jen, who whimpered in pleasure. Then I pulled out, moved up a little and rammed it into Amy. She reached back and pulled her asscheeks apart. I caught a glimpse of Jen sucking Amy's nipples. Amy looked at me and slid a finger into her asshole.

I took the hint and pulled my dripping wet cock out of her pussy sliding it straight into her asshole. It slid straight in, and within seconds my nine inches were embedded deep in her bowels.

"Oh yes. That's good, Nick. Fuck me right there. Now fuck Jen's ass."

"Oh God, yes," said Jen. "Fuck my hot ass, Nick."

I pulled out of Amy and lifted Jen's legs so I could gain access to her tight, brown hole.

The two girls were kissing fiercely as I eased my huge, throbbing prick into my girlfriend asshole. It was much tighter than Amy's so I took my time, sweat running off me as I strained not to cum until I was all the way inside her. My balls were throbbing and I could feel my heartbeat hammering through my rock solid cock.