Amy's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally I was all the way in. Jen was moaning my name and thrashing her head from side to side, long black hair flying and her firm, white tits heaving up and down.

Amy called out her encouragement to me: "Fuck her, Nick. Cum inside her." I drew out and slid back. "That's it. Give it to her, Nick." I picked up my pace, thrusting in and out of her hot, tight hole, feeling it surround every inch of my rigid shaft.

Both girls were crying out: "Yes! Yes! Fuck! Yes!"

I started shouting with them, feeling the cum boil deep inside me. Then it was shooting out of me, firing deep into my girlfriend, jet after jet of hot cum splashing around inside her. She was cumming at the same time, shaking and writhing beneath me, while my cock buried inside her kept her pinned to the sofa. Finally we stopped cumming and I collapsed on top of Amy. The three of us lay there, holding onto each other and getting our breath back.

We went to bed after that, and Amy went back to her Dad's the next morning, leaving me and Jen to spend a day in bed together making love over and over again. Since then, Amy's not seen Kate, which Jen and I are really pleased about. I'm even more pleased that Amy's been to stay with us a few more times and has shown us some of her other films. But that's another story........