Amy's Story Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He eventually came. I heard him moan and felt his hot cum filling my ass.

We both collapsed on the bed, James right next to me. It was warm and we had both worked up a sweat.

After we recovered a bit, we just relaxed. James got me a beer and we all lay in bed.

It had gotten late, so before long I got dressed again, kissed the guys good night, giving them a good chance to feel and grope me, and drove home.

It was kind of late when I got home, around midnight. Of course Mark wanted to hear all about the evening. By the time I finished telling him all the details he was horny and hard so I sucked him off. I was sure Mark would have liked to do some more, but I was worn out.

Lying in bed, thinking back over the evening, I concluded that from beginning to end it was great. Being with two black studs, as their white prize, was just awesome. I loved having their simultaneous attention. And to boot, they fucked my brains out!

I was also looking forward to when I could take James in my ass without so much pain, and was glad that it went a little easier. I really wanted to try double penetration. The thought of having two big black cocks buried inside of me gets me so wet. I had thought about suggesting it, but I was too scared to try it quite yet.

Saturday evening Mark and I went to James' house. I had suggested it to James when I was with him the night before.

It was a cool evening, so I was just wearing low rise jeans, a tee shirt that showed a little midriff, a thong, and of course slutty shoes.

When we got there, we just let ourselves in, that's how familiar I am with his place now. I was sure Mark took notice.

As soon as I saw James, I jumped into his strong, black arms and gave him a long, deep kiss. I just love pressing up against him and kissing him while being held by him as he kisses me back and grabs my ass or tits, mmmmmm.

We had nothing special planned. James and I curled up on the couch, watched some TV, talked, and smoked some weed.

Mark sat in a chair and pretty much watched James and me.

After a little while, we started cuddling and kissing. James started playing with my tits, so I pulled my shirt of so he would have better access.

Not sure how long I was topless like that, but it was a little while. James was sucking on my tits and played with them with his tongue. He would also pull on the rings and got my nipples really erect.

I was getting real excited. James doing that right in front of Mark was so erotic. I could see Mark was getting hard. Before long he took his cock out and began stroking it. It turns me on so to see Mark get so excited because I'm making out with a black man right in front of him. I felt so wicked.

James was sure having fun. He said, "Baby, you sure are sexy! I just love your creamy skin, your nipple rings and your white, round ass."

A little while later he just added, "Baby lets go to the bedroom."

I finished stripping in the bedroom and then undressed my man. Mark followed and watched everything.

I got on the bed and began to suck on James' beautiful black cock as he stood alongside. I just love sucking his black cock. I can never get enough of it.

James started talking dirty to me, "That's it suck my niggah cock bitch. You sure turned into a ho for my black cock."

Mark stood beside the bed and continued stroking his cock.

To Mark, James said, "Look how small you be compared to this big black cock you wife be sucking on."

"You can't please her like I can. Look at how much she enjoy pleasin' me!"

"Bitch tell him how much you love it."

I did tell my husband, "I love worshipping his big black cock Mark. James satisfies me like you just can't."

As I continued to suck him in front of my husband James got serious. His words were directed to Mark, "I don't mind if you come to watch sometimes, but when Amy is with me, she's not to do anything sexually with you. When Amy's with me, she's my bitch, not yours! Understand?"

Mark didn't say anything; he didn't have to.

James' words got me so fucking hot!

My black Adonis had just declared his ownership of me right in front of my husband, and I got so excited because I knew it was true! I also knew it was so wrong and taboo. My husband was being denied access to his own wife.

It is all so complicated. I know it goes against what is right, but I do want to please James, and I like being black sexed so much. And the fact that it is so wrong gets me so hot. Mark feels the same, we had talked about it. While it does get him upset sometimes and jealous, it really turns him on also.

Then James commanded, "Bitch I want to fuck your tight white pussy."

He got on the bed and put me in the missionary position.

As he positioned his cock head at the entrance of my pussy, he asked, "What is it you love bitch?"

"I love your big, thick cock." I responded, "And I love you!"

Then he made me beg in front of my husband, "Tell me what you want slut."

"I want you to fuck me!"

He just paused there, teasing my white labia with the end of his black cock.

"Please fuck me.

Make me your whore.

Please fuck me with your nigger cock."

Then James started to really pound me. He thrust right into me and started fucking me like an animal!

It was like he was in rut. He pumped into me very fast and hard. He was showing my husband that it was he who owned me.

He was demonstrating how he dominates me.

I wrapped my legs around him and pulled him into me as hard as I could.

Through his teeth as he hammered me, James added, "You're a fuckin' slut....Begging for niggah cock in front of your husband!"

My first orgasm was incredibly strong!

It was like an earthquake radiating out from my vagina.

My arms and legs shook as if I had no control over them.

I was lost to the world.

All I was aware of was James' marvelous cock triggering super orgasms one right after another.

Through the mist, I heard James say, "I'm filling your white cunt...with my niggah cum."

As he pulled out, I had recovered enough to turn to him and clean his cock off by licking and sucking up our mingled cum. I so love the cummy smell and unique taste of our mingled juices.

I noticed that Mark had cum too, but I knew better than to approach him.

We took a little break and just relaxed and cuddled. I played with James' cock a little and he played with my nipple rings. I so love the sight of our naked bodies pressed against each other highlighting the contrast of our skins.

It wasn't long before I was ready for more. I started moving my kisses down his abdomen until I reached his cock. I just love sucking cock, and I particularly love sucking black cock; I just can't get enough of it. I started by teasing the end of his flaccid penis with my tongue. I could taste myself on him; I could smell myself on him. Those smells and tastes were hot as they reminded me of what pleasure his black rod had just brought me.

With my tongue, I drew the end of his penis into my mouth so I could suck as much of him into me as I could manage.

I felt him coming to life. I felt this blood begin engorging that marvelous tool I love so much. I so love to feel his cock swelling inside my mouth, growing hard from my administrations.

He grew large, stretching my mouth, pushing deeper into my throat and eventually forcing part of his eight inch shaft out of me as he grew longer than I could hold.

I moved off his still enlarging penis and worked my mouth down to his balls, still sweaty and salty from our earlier romp. I licked them, sucking each fully into my mouth. I nibbled with my teeth lightly on his sack. With my hand, I felt his cock now full size.

I trailed my tongue down from his balls to the crack of his ass. He knew what was coming and rolled over, pushing his ass up so I could have easy access to it. I then worked up his ass crack until I reached his rosebud. I proceeded to lick lightly around the rim of his asshole, teasing him. James moaned a little and said, "That's it bitch, lick my black ass. Show Mark what a white slut you be fa you niggah."

After teasing for a bit longer, I started to work my tongue inside his ass hole. I drove my tongue inside him as far as I could make it go.

I started fucking his ass hole with my tongue.

"God, you a freaky bitch!" He exclaimed.

I could see my husband watching me in disbelief as he witnessed his wife using her tongue to ream her black lover's ass.

I felt sooo nasty!

I had a hand on his cock, so I could feel how I was making James supper hard and excited for me. And, I was making myself so horny!

That's when James said, "Bitch, time for me ta take care of your white ass. Git yourself ready."

I eagerly got on all fours so James could lube me up.

It didn't take him as long to work himself in me as before, but I was still sore from the previous night's pounding by Jerome, so it hurt a good bit. I clenched my teeth and tried to relax my sphincter as much as I could.

"Lookee here Mark. Look how much you slut wife love niggah cock," James taunted my husband.

"She just can't git 'nough black cock up her white whore ass."

I quickly managed to get into a rhythm with James' strokes, and once he was completely inside me, the pain wasn't too bad. I actually started enjoying being dominated like that, and I knew I was pleasing my man.

Then James slowed his strokes and announced, "I'm gonna fill this bitch's ass with niggah cum," as I felt his seed pumped into my bowels.

I noticed Mark had cum again watching James ass fuck me.

Spent, we relaxed and James and I smoked some weed. I'd really come to enjoy smoking with James and it didn't take long before I was pretty mellow. Then Mark drove me home.

I knew Mark would have enjoyed some sex after watching us, but I was pretty tired and stoned so Mark had to go to bed disappointed that night.

This story continues with Amy's Ménage à trois

We hope you liked this continued story. Any feedback I receive will be shared with Amy and Mark.

12