Amy's Story Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I realized just how excited I was. My pulse was racing. Finally telling James how I felt about him, how I wanted to be bred by him made me so horny. I was so wet!

When we got back to the room we made love in the Jacuzzi. We started by fondling each other. I played with James cock until he was nice and hard, then I got on top of him and rode him as he played with my nipple rings.

I was riding him pretty hard. His black cock was as far up inside my bald white pussy as it could go. I could feel him bumping against my cervix each time he thrust up into me. We had water sloshing all over the place!

I was so horny, my orgasms started pretty fast.

"Christ...I love to fuck you...James," I managed to get out.

"It feels so good...to have you up inside me...like this.

Oh yes...fuck me honey.

Fuck me...like only you can."

He was pulling on my nipple rings pretty hard, which hurt, but only made me want him to fuck me harder.

I was lost in my orgasms when he lifted me off him and bent me over the side of the Jacuzzi.

Then he grabbed my hips and really started giving it too me, really pounding me.

"Cum in me James," I pleaded.

"Please fill me with your black seed.

Bred me!

I want to have your black baby.

I want to feel your nigger seed grow inside me."

Even though I was still on birth control, it was so hot and erotic! Finally I was able to tell James how much I wanted to get pregnant by him.

James was in to it too. He was really pounding into me. He wasn't even talking.

He was kind of grunting and slamming his black cock into me as hard as he could.

He was really worked up.

It was all so hot and erotic.

I started cuming harder than I'd ever cum before.

Orgasmic spasms started in my vagina and blasted to my extremities like shock waves.

When the waves hit my head, I saw kaleidoscope colors.

I had lost all control of my body as James tensed and filled my womb with his black seed.

"There you go bitch." He said. "There be real black niggah seed in you now."

Later that night, James fucked my ass in our bed. I love being his white slut. I just love him and everything about him.

The next morning we had some good sex before breakfast and then left around 11 so I could get home to my husband and children.

The weekend was so much better than I could have every imagined. The best part was finally working up the nerve to tell James about how much I wanted him to breed me. After that it was spending all that time with him and being seen by all those people as his white bitch.

Of course Mark wanted to know all about the weekend. I filled him in on all the details, except I left out that I told James I wanted to have his baby. Mark really has come to accept my relationship with James and doesn't appear to be jealous, but I didn't know how to broach the topic of me having a black baby.

Now if I can only figure out how to overcome all the obstacles of me having a black baby. For sure it could complicate things, but the idea of having a black man's baby growing inside of me and having James's child is INCREDIBLE!

Part of the draw is that it would tell the world that I'm into black men and black sex. I was tired of living two lives. It would be so much better if everyone knew I was a married white slut for black cock. But it is even more about reproducing with a black Alpha male like James. There's something about him that makes me want to carry his baby.

I think about it a lot, and when I see a pregnant woman with a black man, I get so jealous because I want it to be me.

Even as much as I think I want it sometimes, I still am torn about whether I could actually go through with it because it is a radical move, and I'm not sure what Mark would do. I hope that Mark will be OK with it because I want to be pregnant with James' baby sooooo badly. We'll have see what the future brings I guess.

I started on that project one night after Mark and I had a hot sex session. I just brought it up as a fantasy, to see what Mark's reaction would be. He was surprised but he didn't freak out like I thought he might, so who knows?

*

We hope you liked this continued story. Any feedback I receive will be shared with Amy and Mark.

12