An Abduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Damn, the man had a point, Doreen realized as she bobbed up and down on his cock. I shouldn't be hiding stuff like my fantasies from my Master. He deserved more of my respect and obedience than I have given him so far. The guy was also right that, if I loved Master, I would follow his rules, not causing him to whip me. Master does not find pleasure in having to correct my misconduct. I'm sure that it hurt him as much as it hurt me. Was it so hard to abide by his rules, when I always received rewards for my submission?

Big Daddy suddenly grabbed her head and shoved his cock further down the slave's throat. He knew that Max watched from a safe distance. This pleased him, as not only did he like having someone watch him, but it also showed that the man really did care about his slave and her safety. After all, Max had no guarantee that Big Daddy could be trusted completely with his woman.

He was now close to cumming, so he allowed her to take a quick, deep breath before plunging his shaft back down her throat. He held it there as he exploded, emptying his balls of cum. He made sure that she swallowed every single drop of his juice before removing his cock from her throat. Like a real rapist, he was not about to go easy on her. He did not care whether she liked any of this or not. He knew, deep down inside of her, that some part of her took pleasure from this abuse. Max had specifically requested that Big Daddy be a little rough during the abduction, but no permanent harm. This would punish her for her deceit and bad attitude, as well as fulfilling her fantasy.

Doreen knew that this experience, while extremely enjoyable, would be a lot more fun if it were not for the fear and uncertainly of its outcome, not to mention how rough the man was in the process. She still had no idea of what he would do to her when he was finished with her. Would he sell her off into white slavery, kill her, or let her go back to Master? She hoped that it would be the last one. All that she could do was to please him and hope that he would be kind enough to let her go free, or even that her Master would find her. If she happened to find her way back to Master, she would behave differently in the future.

After he finished cumming down her throat (and allowed her to breathe again), she wondered what else the man had planned for her.

"Can you please cuff my hands in front of me? They are making my arms sore and stiff. I promise to do whatever you tell me," she pleaded.

"You're going to do whatever I say anyway, aren't you? So, why should I move your hands? What's in it for me?" he demanded to know.

"There is nothing that I can give you that you're not already going to take, one way or the other. All I'm asking is that you show mercy to me. I'll do what you say without fighting you. I'll co-operate with anything that you want and you won't have to force me," she begged.

"How do I know that I can believe you? If I do as you ask, you might try to escape as soon as your hands were free. Can I trust you? I don't think so. Anyway, I like forcing a girl to do stuff. I'm into humiliating women as well. They stay behind your back, but I'll use 2 handcuffs linked together on you, to ease things up on you. I will blindfold you for the last part of the journey, so you can't see where you are. I won't put you back in the hog-tied position, either," he firmly replied.

When he had added a second set of handcuffs to the first, he got back behind the wheel of the van to head home. Looking briefly in the direction of Doreen's Master, he grinned wickedly and pulled back out onto the road.

Max had become hard from watching his slave submit to Big Daddy. The blowjob particularly excited him. He knew that he would make her suck him off even more in the future. It would satisfy him a lot and remind her of her duty to put him first. Meanwhile, he had to get rid of his hard-on. He had a handkerchief that he pulled out of his pants to clean up with afterwards. He didn't want to leave a mess in Fred's truck.

He unzipped and lowered his pants. Then he grabbed his cock with his right hand. He rubbed his balls with his left hand, since that would speed up his relief. He saw her head bobbing up and down on Big Daddy's dick and knew that she wore a butt-plug. This caused him to think of setting up a gangbang for her with 2 other guys. He would definitely insist on her fulfilling his fantasies more in the future. He had been too lenient and easy-going in the past.

After a few minutes, he felt a jerk in his cock and balls, indicating that he was about to release his cum onto the hanky. Determined to expedite the process, he pumped his dick harder in his fist. He gasped and grunted as his cum poured out onto the cloth. Then he looked up and noticed a slight movement in the van, suggesting that Big Daddy had finished and repositioned his slave.

Max zipped himself up and got ready to finish the last leg of the trip. When Big Daddy pulled out of the parking lot, he waited a couple of seconds and followed him.

Doreen's stomach churned with a variety of reactions to her predicament. She had her fantasy fulfilled, but it was even scarier than she had expected. She had never contemplated what would happen to her afterward. Somehow, she had always thought that her Master would be involved, not just a complete stranger who could easily kill her or sell her. She had heard of white slavery. That idea terrified her.

The absence of her Master made her more panicky about the situation. The blindfold made it worse. She didn't have a guarantee that this would have a satisfactory outcome. This was a real abduction, as far as she knew, not a fantasy one. Again, she thought, if she ever safely made it back to her Master's arms, she would change and become a more obedient slave.

After the remaining drive, Big Daddy led the frightened captive into his house. He walked her slowly, telling her that all his neighbors were probably watching her. He told her that they knew his lifestyle and would just think that he was training a new sex slave. He wanted to enjoy her freely. He didn't bother to lock the front door. Seeing her handcuffed with a butt-plug in her ass made him stiff and eager to empty his load again. As her ass was already prepared, he figured that it was time to take that hole forcefully. This would also remind her who was in charge.

He didn't bothering to tell her what was happening. He simply led her to his dungeon and strapped her to a specially adapted spanking bench. He then removed the butt-plug. This enabled all 3 holes to be available at one time, while keeping her unable to resist or escape. He next disrobed completely. He slammed his dick into her pussy and soaked it in her juices. After a few moments of fucking her there, he pulled out and shoved it into her ass without warning.

In spite of her pain and worry, Doreen begged for her own release. The whole situation definitely had excited her to that point by now. The addition of the stranger's large cock in her butt made her pussy ache for release. She suddenly felt a cold, huge vibrator shoved in her cunt. He turned it on high. This one was more powerful than any she had used before. There was no way that she could keep from cumming for very long.

She was petrified when she heard the stranger's voice warn her, "You had better not cum until I give you permission! If you do, I will flog you worse than your Master did. You will learn to earn your orgasms. I do not give them out freely. I don't want to hear you whine or cry. I'm going to be fucking your ass for a while, so just deal with it. My friend should be along shortly to take care of your mouth. You had better suck him well and not bite him!"

Doreen didn't know how she would possibly resist cumming, but she would try hard to avoid it. She heard some noise in the other room and was frightened of the thought of who it could be.

Max had waited a few minutes in the truck, in order to allow Big Daddy to get her ready for his entrance. He knew that the Taskmaster would not be able to resist fucking her tight ass. They had agreed to keep her blindfolded. This would enable him to become part of the scene without her knowing the identity of the other person. He would not say anything until it was time to reveal who he was.

He walked into the house, closing the front door behind him. Then he stripped off his clothes. He headed toward the dungeon that Big Daddy showed him before. He could hear his slave begging for release, as her captor ruthlessly fucked her. He entered the room and saw that he was correct about Big Daddy not being able to resist her tight backdoor. He knew how tempting that particular hole could be from his own experience. She looked very inviting tied up; he decided that he would get his own spanking bench.

Big Daddy gestured in the direction of her mouth and Max took the suggestion. He abruptly plunged his cock down deep into her waiting throat. He paused for a couple of seconds to avoid cumming too soon in her mouth. He intended this abuse to last quite a while. After a few moments, he began fucking her face, relentlessly thrusting in and out of her mouth.

Doreen nearly gagged for a second, as the 2nd stranger's dick forced itself into her throat. This new, added stimulus was almost her undoing. It was by sheer force of will that she kept herself from cumming. All she wanted to do was to have her release. At this point, escape from these two men was the furthest thing from her mind.

"Damn, this slut's ass is nicely broken in! It's not too tight, but not too loose. I have to credit her 'previous' Master for breaking it in just right. He must have loved this tight, hot passage! I plan on enjoying this little hole for a while," Big Daddy declared.

Doreen only heard the other guy grunt in the affirmative, as he slammed his dick into her throat. She tried to beg for release, but was unable to say anything past the cock in her mouth. She also felt her abductor slam the vibrator harder into her pussy.


"Remember, you had better not cum until you are told to!" Big Daddy shouted, while he rammed her fuck-hole with the vibrator.

He enjoyed watching her writhe in agony, as she resisted the urge to cum against orders. He decided that he would taunt and humiliate her with comments about her enjoyment in the gangbang.

"Well, it would seem that this little slut likes it up the ass from a stranger so much that she wants to cum! I'll bet she's eager to cum while 2 strange men DP her, the naughty tramp! Look at the little bitch, taking a cock down her throat. I'll bet she's not even thinking about her Master. She's enjoying getting her slutty cunt satisfied and her ass fucked hard. Is that what you're thinking, slut? We ought to tape this and send it to her Master," he commented.

Big Daddy decided that he wanted to redden her ass even more then it already was. It was clear to him that Max had whipped her well. It would not surprise him if she had her ass spanked and fucked that morning right before he had left. He really didn't care whether her ass hurt from her Master's whipping or not. She had disobeyed her Master and had broken several rules. Her ass should be on fire. He planned to make sure that it stayed that way. He spanked her ass several times, while watching her Master smile and nod approvingly. He even gestured that he should do it harder. Therefore, Big Daddy did.

Doreen was so aroused at being humiliated and spanked like that; she didn't bother to deny anything. Instead, she begged for release every time that the man pulled his cock from her mouth. Her ass was in so much pain that she was sure she would not be sitting down for a few days.

"You really want to cum that much? You still have to earn it! I'll bet that you're so desperate to cum that you would eat a girl out, just to get permission to climax! Would you even eat cum from a girl's ass, if it meant that you would get an orgasm? I may just grant that permission, since I have a girl in another room. She just loves to lick a naughty slut's cunt. She even loves having her ass licked by sluts like yourself.

"I bet that my friend here would love to see you lick his cum out of her ass. I keep her ass nice and tight. You're nothing but a slutty little bitch that will do anything for her own orgasm. I may just keep you for myself. I can find all sorts of ways to humiliate you in public. I might make you go out in a skirt that doesn't completely cover your ass. Of course, I would prohibit panties. I'd make you bend over in front of other people and show them your pussy and ass. You would then beg them to fuck you in the ass. I would even make you beg them to let you service their cocks, pussies, and asses. Your pussy is dripping wet. This must excite you. How badly do you want your orgasm? Is it bad enough to clean my cock straight from your ass, while my friend fucks my slave's ass, and then lick his cum from her asshole?" Big Daddy insulted her.

Doreen grunted and nodded in the affirmative. The other guy removed his cock from her mouth, while Big Daddy called his other slave into the room. He then shoved his dick into her throat, making her taste her anal juices and their combined sweat. She would do anything for her release! If that meant some ass to mouth, she would go along with that. She never thought about orally pleasing a woman, but at this point, she was willing to do that too. She would do anything, just so she would be able to cum without punishment. She didn't know how much longer she could go without cumming.

Although Big Daddy no longer pumped the vibrator into her, he had not removed it, either. He watched Max shoved his cock up his slave's ass, while Max saw his slave suck off Big Daddy. After a few more minutes of this, both men found their release simultaneously.

Big Daddy next pulled his cock from Doreen's mouth, while Max removed his dick from the other slave's ass. Big Daddy then commanded his slave to move her asshole to Doreen's mouth, so the captive could clean her out. The slave complied eagerly. She loved having her ass cleaned out by a tied-up captive.

Then he ordered Doreen to clean out cum from the other slave's ass. She licked the girl's ass clean, before she noticed that the second guy's juice tasted suspiciously like her Master's did. She didn't dwell on that thought for the time being. She was too eager to get it done. She found that she liked licking another girl's ass.

When she was all done, Big Daddy said, "Okay, you can cum now, slut."

He then resumed slamming the vibrator into her pussy. Max inserted several fingers into her asshole, which sent her off into orbit. This had to have been the most powerful orgasm she had ever experienced in her life. She had still not quit licking the slave girl's ass.

Big Daddy told the other girl to sit in the chair across the room. Then he stood in front and removed the blindfold, while Max stood behind her. Surprisingly, his cock was still hard, so he shoved it up her ass. This caused her to look suddenly behind her. She was quite stunned to see the face of her Master and became speechless.

Doreen then figured the whole thing out, realizing that her Master was pissed off because he had found out her secret fantasy. Now, the only remaining question was the identity of the stranger who had abducted her. He had to have been the same person to whom her Master had spoken the other day on the phone.

"I think that I know what is going here, Master. You've found out about my fantasy, and for keeping that a secret, I deeply apologize. I should never keep anything from you. But how did you find out and who is this person who abducted me?" she inquired.

"This gentleman here called me the other day and revealed your little dark secret to me. He assumed that I already knew about it, but I didn't, of course, because you never told me. That is just one of the things that are going to change with us. As to whom he is, I'll let him tell you," Max angrily informed her.

"Well, I now know you as 'Doreen', but I know you better as 'AMF' at the BDSM Dungeon. I believe that you know me as 'Big Daddy', to whom you revealed your fantasy of being abducted. I called up your Master here and asked for his permission to fulfill that fantasy. How did you like having it fulfilled?" he told her.

"A lot better, now that I know that I'm safe. However, even before then, I was extremely aroused. Since you have me tied up, I guess that I'm at your mercy. What else do y'all have planned for me? I promise to be a better girl from now on. I'll obey your commands and try not to give you any cause to punish me. I will always make sure that I earn my orgasms," Doreen answered.

"Well, we will deal with your future behavior soon enough. In the meantime, I think that you should thank our nice host here for teaching you the error of your ways and for helping punish you. I will pull out of your ass, so Big Daddy and I can put you on the bed and fuck you at the same time. He can sample your pussy, while I finish fucking your ass," Max announced.

"There's one hole left, you know. What are we going to do about her mouth? My poor slave still hasn't gotten off yet. I think that Doreen should finish what she started, only this time she should lick the girl's pussy. My slave loves having another woman eat her, you know, and the day is still young. After that, we'll take a break, while the slaves fix us something to eat. When we're full, we'll see what else to do," Big Daddy advised.

"Sounds good, but first I think she needs her ass paddled again. I intend for this to be a lesson she doesn't soon forget. Her ass will hurt so much she won't be able to sit in comfort for several days. I see a nice, wicked looking leather strap that I think her ass needs to feel. Mind if I use it?" Max replied.

"Sure, but only if you will allow me to spank her lovely pussy. I so love to see a pussy squirming while I flog it. It turns me on to no end. Just ask Justine over there. She gets regular pussy spankings just to remind her not to step out of line. You would be surprised at how well that works," Big Daddy answered.

They proceeded to abuse her ass and carry out their plans for her that day. They even decided to carry it over the next day. Big Daddy became a major part of their lives. He even helped in some other plans and schemes the two came up with for her. One day I may tell you some of those too.

12