Caged Pt. 01

Story Info
Run away caught and caged to be sold as a sex slave.
4.2k words
4.23
98.2k
102

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ecrosis
Ecrosis
190 Followers

* *Authors Note: Hello! This will be my first piece being submitted here. I am quite new to writing and would love any help. Please note that if you are going to criticize my piece I would also like you to describe how I could have made it better instead of people just throwing insults. This is a Non Consent piece as put in the tags. If that isn't your cup tea I would suggest finding a different piece of writing form this wonderful website. All characters are above 18 and I don't condone this as a healthy relationship. Consent is important on both sides of a relationship. Please enjoy, comment, and rate on how I can improve.* *

*****

My heart was leaping out of my chest. I had been running for hours. My legs about to collapse from exhaustion. I knew that if I stopped they would catch me. These slavers were only after me for the big bonus that had been put on my head. I had been running from these men for almost a week, barely having time to sleep, only risking a few hours before running farther into these unknown woods. I had lost all sense of direction a long time ago; all I knew was that I had to keep running. Knowing that I was running on energy reserves that had long been depleted, I stopped for a quick second catching my breath.

The weather would have been perfect if I wasn't running for my life. The dense green forest canopy let light through its dense leaves like golden rays shining down onto the forest floor. A rough wind suddenly whipped through. The trees shook and rustled loudly, making me deaf to all other noises. The cold blade of a knife pressed against my skin.

"Don't move," a feminine voice said.

I saw another person move in the corner of my eye and knew that I might be able to outrun two people, but I felt so tired. I slowly raised my hands, feeling the woman holding the knife tense. Hands raised, I felt someone grab them one at a time and tie them behind my back. The knife disappeared from my neck and I felt pressure on my back. I knelt down.

"I thought she would be harder to take down," I heard a man say behind me.

"Well, we have been chasing after her for about a week in total now, she must be tired. Right?" The lady came by me and tilted my head up to look at her. I closed my eyes. I felt so tired I was sure I could just fall asleep. The lady let go of my head letting it drop to the ground.

"Okay let's get this bitch back to base"

They carried me over their shoulders all the way back to camp, whenever the guy held me he made a point to have his hand on my ass. Sometimes his fingers would sneak underneath my skirt and he would toy and tease with my asshole, making me squirm and plead for him to stop. We had been walking all day. My stomach and ribs hurt from being carried. They set me down by a tree to lean on. I let my head down and I almost fell asleep. I had listened to my kidnappers' talk and learned that the man's name was Tom and the woman was named Irene.

"Hey, wake up. Do you want a drink?" Tom asked, holding a water bottle.

I quickly nodded, I had not had any fresh water in weeks, only able to drink out of streams or puddles for the past couple of days, while on the run. I had ran away from my village, unaware of how dangerous it was in the world outside of our warrior's protection. By the time I figured that out it was too late to turn back.

I cleared my throat and let out a croaky "Y-yes."

He put the bottle to my lips and I drank greedily. The bottle was gone in less than a minute. The water tasted so sweet as it stung my cracked lips and ran over my dry tongue. I wanted more, but as he walked away with the empty bottle, I assumed that was the only one I was getting.

My stomach growled loudly and started cramping. With only water in me, my stomach was not satisfied and begged for food. Resting my head on the tree again, trying to ignore my stomach, I watched as the two who held me captive whispered in hushed tones. I tensed as they came over and sat down by me. Irene sat down on a mossy rock, while Tom crouched down, resting his arms on his knees.

"You're a lot harder to capture than we thought," Irene said "kept us after you for almost a week"

"You're going to pay for that when we get you back to the camp," Tom included. "But don't worry we will gag and blindfold you. So just scream, punch, kick and cry. It won't matter. We will make sure to put you in a cage away from everybody so we can have our fun after we register you."

"Wait. A cage? Registered? What do you mean?"

"Well, you are going to be a slave for the rest of your life, so I recommend getting used to being in a cage. We have to register you so if you ever run away from your future masters you can be brought back to them," she explained.

I leaned against the tree feeling terrified of the thought of being put in a cage tied up. I don't want this I thought. I don't want to be here. I don't want to be registered. I want to be left alone.

"Tom, will you bring me the gag and the blindfold?" Irene asked.

She turned to grab the gag. I didn't open my mouth. Instead, I turned my head away. Like a child rejecting their vegetables.

"Now come on, don't start being difficult," she said sounding annoyed.

When I still didn't open up my mouth, she drew back her hand and slapped me. The force of her slap turned my head the other way. I gave out a yelp from the shock and the pain of the slap. She worked quickly on getting the gag in my mouth. then grabbed my hair to hold my head steady as she placed the blindfold on me.

Blind and mute. Panic rose in my chest tearing through me. Somebody picked me up, I recognized it was Tom by how he placed his hand on my ass. I tried talking, but the gag made every word I would say unintelligible. Getting angry with my situation, I took in a deep breath and did what any normal person would do. I threw a temper tantrum. Kicking, screaming, and punching did nothing for me. They were experienced and knew how to handle wild behavior. Letting out a huge sigh, I slumped fully onto Tom, letting his shoulder stab into my stomach uncomfortably.

"Hey did you catch one?"

Tensing when I heard someone else come nearby, I continued my rant of punching and kicking, never actually hitting anything but air. I heard people around me chuckle as I continued to fight to be free.

"She was a pain to bring. Kept us tracking her for most of the week, She has been struggling against us the whole way," Irene said.

I felt a slap hit me on my ass I gave a startled yelp. I screamed, not being able to do much else. A few more slaps stung my ass. I stopped screaming and gave out a pathetic whimper. They laughed as I felt us move forward. Feeling rough hands on my hips. I tensed up and kicked my legs around. Feeling something I gave it my all and kicked toward it.

"You Bitch!" I heard someone yell as I fell to the ground.

Knowing it was useless but knowing I had to do something instead of laying on the ground, I started to crawl away. Blindfolded and bound I didn't get very far as I felt a hand roughly grab my hair, yanking my head back. They backhanded me in the face, causing my blindfold to come loose and fall to the ground. Bright light scorched my eyes. I closed them tightly.

"Hey! Don't bruise her or else she will be harder to sell. Just get her in a cage. We already know where we are putting her when we get to the compound. Block 3."

I opened my eyes, blinking a lot getting used to the lighting and trying to comprehend what he meant by Block 3. Looking up, I yelled at the man that stood in front of me. He must have been the one to slap me. He glared down at me, still holding me painfully by the hair.

"Ha, you bitch. You deserve to be put in Block 3 after everything you have done to us." He said laughing, "Hey, Tom, Irene! Get your bitch out of here!"

"Yeah, we're coming," Tom said, turning away from some people he was talking to and heading towards me to pick me up.

Tom carried me towards a tent. As we entered the smell of rubbing alcohol hit my nose. There were needles and a bunch of surgical equipment, along with a chair with a bunch of straps connected to it. Tom set me down in the chair. Before I could even begin struggling Irene held me down by the shoulders as Tom strapped me down.

I tested out each strap, looking for even the glimpse of hope that I could still run and escape. As I fidgeted in the chair a woman I had not noticed walked over to me with a tattoo needle. She placed a wet rag on my wrist and wiped away any dirt that had been caked on there over the last week.

"I need you to stay still while I do this. Do you understand?" she asked, her tone mentioned something unfavorable in my future if I disobeyed her.

I nodded my head. She sterilized my wrist with rubbing alcohol. I whimpered as she started to permanently print numbers on my skin with a barcode underneath. It was painful, tears pooled down my face as I tried to keep still and cope with the pain. After several minutes I heard her turn the needle off, and start bandaging up my wrist.

"There all done. The tracker will be put in when she arrives at the compound," she said informing Tom and Irene.

My captures unhooked the straps that were tying me down to the chair and walked me out of the tent. Tom made sure to keep a tight grip on one of my arms as we walked across the campground, leading me to a huge storage truck.

I whimpered as I saw the cages. They can't put me in there! I looked at Irene trying to plead with her as much as I could. Not like she could understand me, but I could do nothing else. She looked at me granting me no sympathy as Tom picked me up and inserted me into a cage.

The cage was small, cramped, and cold. I hated it. They locked the cage and they walked away exiting the truck. I cried for a few minutes trying to convince myself that this hadn't happened. Wiping away my tears I looked around me and became aware that there were people in the other cages around me.

Most of them had been filled with other people already. A good percentage of them were female from what I could see. All of the cages had been stacked on top of other cages making multiple rows of cages that had been put in the very big truck. I had never been in a truck before, my village never had such advanced technology. It was all too foreign and strange

I heard the door close, leaving us in complete darkness. A few minutes later I felt the vehicle lurch as it started to move. I started crying again knowing I was heading towards the compound and escape was almost impossible from this point. I close my eyes with a heavy sigh and went into a fitful sleep.

*******

I was awakened by a painfully bright light. I could hear people moan and start trying to plead and beg incoherently because of the gags over their mouths. Our captors worked quickly trying to get us out of cages and into The Compound. Tom came over to my cage roughly pulling me out.

I shook my head a bunch, I didn't want to get hurt anymore. I tried talking to them through the gag, but it was pointless. I started crying again. I couldn't get away even if I broke free. There were too many people around that would catch me. Then I saw her. My best friend from my village was in the truck being forced around by this big burly man. I screamed through my gag. Trying to call to her. I quickly ripped my arm out of Tom's grasp and started running towards her out of the truck.

I made a mad dash towards her. Somebody tried tackling me but misjudged and landed on the ground at my feet making me trip over them. I face planted into the mud. My chin stung, I must have scuffed it falling. I felt multiple hands grab me, holding me down. I watched as my best friend walk away. I felt a sting on my neck as everything went black.

I was cold when I first opened my eyes. My chin hurt, and I had this terrible headache. My hands were tied in front of me and I had a chain attached to my ankle shackled to the wall. I was naked, somebody must have taken my clothes. I lifted my hands to touch my chin, somebody had bandaged me up and given me a bath. I was in a room a big enough to fit three people comfortably. There was a cot in the room that I was sitting on and then a toilet.

I got up and walked to the door. The chain on my ankle loudly announced each step I took. The chain went tight about a foot away from the doorknob. I hated how cold It was in this room. What were they trying to do freeze me? I looked back over at the cot and noticed for the first time that one of the walls had a mirror. How strange.

I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked so different than I did a month ago. I had lost all of the fat I had. My legs looked more muscular and my face looked more hollow. My once shiny hair was dull and lacked the bounce it once had. I started crying as I stared at myself. I went over to the cot curling into a ball. I knew now that I would never be able to go home. I would never be free.

The compound is a fortress, and whoever buys me will have the money to keep me captive. I know from hearing gossip over the years that The Compound will train the slaves that come. then sell them to masters who will keep them in a cage until they are ready to fuck. then shove them back in the cage once they are through.

I heard the lock turn as they opened the door. I raised my head and rested my chin on my knees. As I stared at the door as somebody entered. I glared at him as he came in. He was carrying a thick briefcase and wore a white dress shirt and black slacks with The Compound symbol on it. The symbol looked like a triangle but instead of points, they were swirls. Another man followed him in wearing the same clothing holding a clipboard.

"Isn't she still supposed to be asleep?" said Clipboard to Briefcase.

"Yeah. I heard she is a tough one."

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Slaves do not talk unless they are given permission or asked a question," Clipboard said stiffly.

Maybe If I misbehaved here long enough, they would just let me go or not sell me to somebody I thought. Briefcase started to walk over me. I growled warning him to back off. He chuckled and placed his hand on my head. I leaned my head back a little looking at him. His smile made me angry. He acted as if he owned me. 'Nobody owned me!' I thought angrily. I lurched forward and bit his arm, biting down as hard as I could.

I felt warm liquid fill my mouth as Briefcase screamed in pain. Clipboard sprung to action. He punched me in the jaw so hard that I felt dizzy. I let Briefcase's arm go. I spit some of his blood at him as I touched my jaw. It was sore and I bet I would have a nice bruise on it.

The guys exchanged looks for a second, silently formulating a plan. Clipboard stepped forward, roughly grabbing my hair he pulled my head back, as Briefcase quickly came in and shackled my ankles and wrist to the cot. I tugged at the restraints and screamed in frustration. A ball gag was placed in my mouth, muffling my scream. They put on a few more restraints on my hips and forehead, making it so I was incapable of moving.

Briefcase opened up his bag and took out some shaving cream and a razor. Clipboard watched me intensely as the other guy shaved my legs, armpits and most intimate part. The door opened suddenly as a woman walked in wearing a doctor's coat.

"Running a bit slow today?" The doctor asked.

"Not our fault, this bitch kept struggling. She even bit Steve in the arm," Clipboard said.

"Yeah," said Steve, glaring at me.

"Whatever. Steve, do you think you can handle repositioning her while I talk to Caleb outside?" She asked, looking slightly annoyed.

"Yeah, I can handle this bitch."

The doctor nodded then headed out of the room with Caleb. Steve untied an ankle, then tied both ankles together. He then untied the rest of the restraints. He picked me up guiding my tied hangs to a hook on the ceiling. I muffled a small scream as all of my weight suddenly rested on my shoulders. He chuckled as he untied my ankles.

He tied one ankle to a ring in the floor. While he was distracted, I kicked at him with my other foot, hitting him in the jaw, making him fall to the ground. He was angry. He tied my other ankle down. My legs were widely spread apart now and I barely touched the ground. The ropes hurt as he tugged them too tightly, cutting off the circulation.

He got up and grabbed me by the neck. Startled, I started screaming. He laughed as he squeezed his hands tighter around my neck cutting off my scream as well as my air. I saw anger in his eyes as black spots filled my vision as I slowly started to black out.

I gasped in a breath as Steve's hands left my neck. I opened my eyes to see Caleb pinning Steve down and the woman looking at me with concern. She gently examined my neck with her fingers. I felt dizzy and my head hurt. After she was done, she turned around angrily.

"Caleb please get rid of him. He is fired. We can't have workers damaging the merchandise."

Caleb wrestled a screaming Steve out of the room. I looked at the doctor, waiting to see what she would do. Will she get mad at me for kicking him? I started getting anxious and tried adjusting my weight away from my shoulders, but it was impossible.

"Now listen, I am going to explain some things. You are a slave now. So depending on how you behave determines how you are treated. It won't help much as you have been put in Block 3. Meaning we will not train you how to be a slave, but sell you to an owner who wants to train you themselves. We usually put the ones who misbehave in that block. You are also in line for a special buyer of ours who are looking for a specific slave. So depending on how this evaluation goes, he might come and view you himself or you will be sent to auction and sold to some other buyers of ours." She stopped and examined my face before continuing. "Misbehaving will not help delay this process. You will be sold and live as a slave for the rest of your life so it's best that you learn to behave."

I gave her a defiant glare as she finished up her explanation. I didn't care what they thought I was, I refuse to become a little pet for anyone to just play with. She walked around me, writing something down on a clipboard. Marking down every cut, bruise or mark on my body. I squirmed under her gaze, and I felt my face getting red.

"Now listen. I have a few health questions that need to be answered. Are you going to be good if I take your ball gag out?" She asked.

I thought for a second. It was most likely that I would not behave with all of these emotions turning inside of me. I wanted the ball gag out of my mouth though. It was uncomfortable. My jaw hurt from having it inside.

I nodded my head. She smiled. I tensed as her arms wrapped around my head undoing the buckle that held the ball gag in place. As she pulled the gag out, a bunch of drool spilled down my chin. I heard her laugh and pull out a cloth. She cleaned me up like I was a baby.

"Okay now, what is your full name?" She asked.

"Willow Ann Jones."

"What is your age?"

"19."

She asked me several more questions. Writing all my answers down on her clipboard. A small smile slowly grew onto her face before she said: "We'll do some testing on your blood just in case we need to look for something else." Without looking up she asked, "Okay the last question. Are you a virgin?"

I knew I was going to be sold as a sex slave, but I still didn't like the fact that they thought they could do anything to me. Well, I guess they really could do anything to me. I started breathing heavily. 'Calm down' I said to myself. My heart was beating fast. What is happening?

"Take in a deep breath. You are having a panic attack" I heard the doctor say to me in a gentle voice I had never heard her use before. She walked to the side of me and rubbed my back until I could breathe normally. "Okay, do you think you can answer my question now?" she asked.

Ecrosis
Ecrosis
190 Followers
12