An Adult Book Store Adventure

Story Info
Clare and her husband take their marriage to another level.
6.3k words
4.41
51.7k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clare and Eric take their marriage to the next level, starting by visiting an adult bookstore.

All characters are 18 years old or older.

Chapter 01

My name is Clare, and this is the story of how my husband and I were in our 40s when we became habitues of adult book stores. It was a complete departure from our normal lifestyle. Like most couples, we had pillow talk about our sex fantasies. However, until that fateful day, Eric convinced me to visit an adult bookstore; it was just that, pillow talk!

Our wildest moments were usually at our cabin on the lake. There I indulged my exhibitionist fantasy. I love walking around our cabin naked and fucking under the stars! It adds an element of danger, knowing that anyone walking on the beach could catch us. It was this desire to see and be seen that I craved. Eric and I fantasized about what we would do if caught.

Our adult bookstore adventure started one weekend when we drove home from our summer home on the lake. We made the drive most weekends to enjoy the beach and relax a little. Our cabin has a semi-secluded beach, and generally, in the evenings, we made love outdoors under the stars.

The drive home could be stressful as the expressway can be bumper to bumper at times, especially if there has been an accident. When that happens, we got off the expressway and took the back roads home.

It's a picturesque drive, winding along the two-lane road hugging the Lake Michigan shore. Interesting kiosks, shops, and farmer's markets lined the road. Our usual two-hour drive began taking three or four hours as we cruised the shops.

The drive also took us past an adult bookstore just off the road with adult video booths in the back and behind the stalls a small adult theater. It took a while, but Eric finally talked me into stopping so we could check out the place.

I was very nervous as we entered and browsed the magazines, adult videos, vibrators, etc. I was the only woman in the place, and I noticed the men checking me out. It was exciting being ogled by a bunch of horny men, but I was concerned about bumping into someone we knew. None of my friends or church members would ever suspect that I would be in such a place.

I followed Eric into the back of the bookstore, where there were small video booths. He pulled me into one, locked the door, put in some dollar bills in a slot, and the screen lit up with a movie where two hung men were spit roasting a pretty blond girl.

It was a very naughty movie showing one of our fantasies of sharing me. It wasn't up to the quality of our private pornography collection but exciting nonetheless.

My husband pulled my top down and sucked on my nipples while unbuckling my jeans and pulling them down along with my panties' I offered token resistance but was exciting by this new addition to our sex life.

Eric sucked my tits and rubbed my clit until I came on his fingers. I pulled out his cock, took him in my mouth, and sucked him until he came, filling my mouth with his seed. It was exciting and terrifying to be naked in a public place, sucking him off.

I kept cutting my eye at the locked door, simultaneously fearing and hoping someone would walk in. I envisioned a scene of a shocking encounter with the intruder threatening to blackmail us unless he fucked me.

When we left the booth, Eric wanted to go into the theater, I was curious, but I said no, and we left the store.

We began taking that way home Sunday afternoons more often, visiting the quaint shops and stopping at the adult bookstore. We would go into a video booth and have our fun. I particularly liked being naked, sucking Eric's cock, and/or having him take me doggie style.

After our first visit, I hung my head when we exited the video booth, feeling ashamed knowing the men suspected what Eric and I did. I began to flirt a little on subsequent visits, smiling at the men in the book store as Eric and I left. I imagined they knew we fucked and wanted to fuck me. It gave me such a rush!

Each visit, Eric asked about going into the theater. I was curious but reluctant. Eric and I built our air castles of kinky sex while lying safely in our bed; I wasn't sure if I wanted to move in and set up housekeeping!

I finally agreed to do it one time if he would quit asking me. I was dying to see what went on in the theater but didn't want to seem too eager.

I wore a short jean skirt and a tank top, bikini panties, and no bra on the way home from the lake. I rarely went braless since my breasts were so large and tended to jiggle a lot. Eric was ecstatic and couldn't stop playing with them. He had me flash a few truckers, eliciting repeated blasts of truck air horns.

I often fantasized on these drives home about following a trucker into a truck stop. I would tease him while sitting at one of those picnic benches until he took me into the cab of his truck and fucked me while Eric watched.

A little about us: I was about 48 years old at the time and carrying the extra weight of having three children; two daughters, 22 and 19, and my firstborn, a 30-year-old son. I was about 200 pounds, 5'6" with electric blue eyes, honey gold blond hair, outsized 44DD boobs from breastfeeding, and a shaved pussy. Eric was 49, 5'11", and 220 pounds. Neither of us was sex model material unless you're into plus-sized porn stars.

I was a nervous wreck as we walked into the store, and Eric paid to get into the theater. Ladies were allowed in free with their husbands or male friend.

The theater was small, with four rows of eight seats per row with four seats on each side of the aisle. We waited in the back until our eyes adjusted to the light and then found two seats away from five men scattered around the theater.

The movie was very naughty. It was about a sorority where the initiation was to suck off members of the brother fraternity.

I glanced over at two guys sitting across the aisle from me, and both of them had their cocks out and were slowly jerking off while looking more at me than at the movie.

"They're jacking off and watching me," I whispered to Eric.

"That is what most guys do in an adult theater." He started pulling my halter top down. "Why don't we give them something to look at," he said.

"Stop! I'm not sure if I want to...!"

I put my hand on him to stop him, but he got my top up over my tits and started playing with my nipples.

When my husband touches my breasts, the good feelings went right to my clit. I was already very horny from flashing the trucker drivers, watching the movies, and watching the guys playing with themselves. It seemed like I was spying on them doing something that was usually a very private act.

When I was a teenager, I spent the night at a girlfriend's house. We were in bed together, fooling around when her older brother came home and went into his bedroom down the hall.

"I bet he is going to jack off," she said, squeezing my tit, "because he is home so early. I bet he didn't get any from his date. Do you want to go see my brother's cock?"

I had never seen a man's penis in real life and had never seen a guy jack off. I readily agreed, and we crept down the hall. His bedroom door was open a bit.

My girlfriend looked in, smiled at me, and motioned for me to take a look. Her brother was on his back, completely naked and stroking a very stiff, very large penis.

I had changed baby boy's diapers while babysitting but had no idea that a man's penis would get so big. We watched him as he started to stroke faster and faster until he groaned and shot a geyser of cum that arced through the air and splattered on his chest.

It was the hottest thing I saw to that point in my life. To this day, I get off on watching Eric masturbate and cum on his chest. I usually lick it off afterward.

"He does that all of the time," she said when we went got back to her room.

My girlfriend and I sat in her bed with her legs around me and my legs on top of hers. We were kissing and fingering each other while we talked about her brother. I got so hot with the image of her brother's cock that I was surprised when she went down on me for the first of many times in our friendship.

I was 18 and still a virgin. My entire sex life was the things my nineteen-year-old girlfriend and I did to each other. It's a wonder I didn't become a lesbian!

I was naive enough to believe that her brother accidentally left his door open. I discovered later it was a game my friend and her brother played. They would leave their bedroom doors cracked so they could watch each other masturbate. She and I were in our 30s before she admitted it was a setup and that she and her brother had sex for years.

That afternoon, lying in her bed 69ing, I fantasized about why we didn't just walk in on him masturbating and what might have happened. As usual, the fantasy caused me to cum hard.

Fantasizing about her brother while she and I made love sure made an impression on me, and maybe that is why watching the guys at the theater made me so horny.

My husband pulled my skirt up. I made a half-hearted attempt to stop him, but as soon as he put his fingers in my panties, I was a goner. I was living my exhibitionist fantasy.

The guys were watching Eric finger me as they stroked themselves. I laid back in my seat, watching them stroke their cocks. Eric pulled down my panties and started to rub my clit with his thumb while finger fucking me. Again it was an exhilarating and terrifying experience, only more intense than when we were in the video booth.

One of the guys moved to the row in front of me with his penis in hand. Two other guys followed. I was in hog heaven, nearly naked, my legs spread on the seat, with Eric fingering me while I watched them jerk off.

"Play with yourself," Eric said," removing his fingers from my dripping hole "open up your legs wider so the guys can see your pussy better."

I did as he asked, spreading my pussy with one hand while rubbing my clit with the other. I was embarrassingly wet. I could feel my juices leaking from my pussy and running between my ass cheeks.

Eric eyed the guys masturbating, stood, took out his dick, and stroked, watching me just as he did at home when I masturbated for him.

"Put your finger in your pussy," he said.

Again I complied, gasping as my finger entered my hole. I was finger fucking myself and watching my audience masturbating when one of the guys reached out to touch me. I tensed, unsure if I wanted my exhibitionism to go that far.

"You can watch but not touch her, and you can't cum on her," Eric said, waving him back.

I was disappointed but kept it to myself. I fantasized about the guys mauling my tits while jacking off on them, creating a creamy mess. I could not believe I was fingering myself in front of three strange men with their hard cocks right in front of my face while Eric watched his naughty wife frig herself.

"I am going to cum," the guy on the right said.

He turned down the row, shot a stream on the floor, pulled up his pants, and left. It was fascinating watching the guys seeing the different sizes and shapes of their cocks and how they all jerked off differently. I watched, imagining sucking their dicks while I fingered my pussy. It made me so hot knowing they were watching me and could hear my pussy making wet sounds.

The other two guys started jerking faster and faster and turned sideways and shot their cum as I let out a moan and had one of the biggest orgasms of my life. That set Eric off, and he shot 5 or 6 spurts on the floor at my feet.

I sat there, my legs spread, my juices running down my thighs, bathing in the afterglow. The realization hit me that I was sitting nearly naked in a filthy adult movie theater with pools of drying cum around me. I was suddenly very embarrassed.

"Let's get out of here," I said, pulling down my top, my panties up, and my skirt down. The incident was surreal, and I wanted to get out of there as fast as possible.

"What do you think," Eric asked on the drive home?

"I do not know what came over me to make me act like such a bad girl," I told him.

" I really like it when you are a bad girl," he said. "Would you do it again?"

"We'll see," I told him, "how bad do you want me to be?" He didn't answer, but I already knew what my answer would be. My first exposure to an adult bookstore appetite whetted my appetite for more!

We took the same route each weekend, eschewing the interstate regardless of the traffic. I told Eric it was about the shops. I knew it was about me and the naughtiness of the bookstore.

Eric kept asking me to go back to the adult bookstore and back into the theater. He told me it was exhilarating to watch me expose myself to the guys in the theater and how much they enjoyed looking at me playing with myself.

I did not tell him how exciting it was to watch the guys jerking off and how horny it made me, knowing how much I had turned them on and made them cum just by looking at me.

It wasn't too many weeks later that I let him "talked me into" stopping at the theater again. I was so nervous that I was shaking. It was a Sunday afternoon, and only a few guys were watching the show.

As we took our seats, I noticed that they all had their cocks out and stroking them while watching the movie but stopped when they saw Eric and I sat down. They began watching us.

We watched the film for a while, and Eric started to touch me, lifted my top, and began toying with my nipples. When the guys saw this, they began to jerk again, and I got very horny watching them playing with their dicks.

My husband unbuckled my jeans and slid down my zipper to get his hand into my pants. He started touching my pussy through my panties, running his fingers up and down my dripping wet slit.

Eric had me stand and pull my jeans and panties down to get his fingers in me. It was surreal, undressing while the men stroked their cocks, watching me. My pussy was so wet it was dripping! I sat back down and again and let Eric play with me while the men watched and masturbated.

The guys again came over, and two guys stood in the row in front of us, and one guy stood to my right. They played with their beautifully stiff dicks while having a closeup view of my tits and my spread shaven pussy. Eric again told them they could watch but not touch. He stood up and took down his pants, and began to stroke his cock.

I rubbed my clit and fingered myself, having numerous petite orgasms until the two guys in front grunted and spewed their seed on the floor. That set me off, and I came hard, creaming on my fingers. The two guys in the front left, leaving just the guy on my right. He was a younger guy with a penis larger than any I had ever seen.

"Give him a hand," Eric whispered in my ear.

"Are you sure?"

Eric and I discussed expanding our game while making love on our patio. I initiated the conversation, but Eric was quickly into it, discussing how far we would go. We agreed that if there weren't too many men in the theater, I could touch their cocks. We didn't want to be overwhelmed with men lining up to have me jerk them off, although the idea was tantalizing.

The young man's cock was thick, long, and a startling shade of purple. His shaft and his hand gleamed with copious amounts of precum. I ached to touch him, to try to wrap my hands around his girth and run my fist up his length! I stood up still naked, reached over, and wrapped my fingers around his very stiff penis.

His cock was warm and slick with precum, and my fingers barely met around his girth. I looked at him and smiled my sexiest smile.

The guy gave me a big smile as I stroked him, rubbing the soft spot under the glans and tickling his balls. It didn't take very long until his penis began to swell in my hands, and he thrust his hips and groaned. I jerked him faster until he shot a load on the floor. Inevitably some of his seed got on my hands. Eric didn't notice, so I surreptitiously licked it off. I thought my head would explode as the man's taste and scent assaulted my senses.

I knew we weren't done when I saw Eric's was still hard. I leaned over his seat, took him in my mouth, and started sucking on his hard cock. The young guy got hard again, watching me suck my husband. I ached for him to come closer. I wanted to suck him also. I fantasized about going back and forth from Eric's cock to the young guy's cock until they both came in my mouth and on me!

Eric reached around and put his finger in my pussy, and I sucked him faster, all the while watching the other guy. Eric came in my mouth just as the guy spewed his seed on the floor. He thanked us and hurriedly left.

We both got dressed and left. We had taken our little outing to the next level. I had touched another man's cock and jacked him off, and sucked off my husband in an adult theater. I knew we were going to go back again and I couldn't wait!

We continued to stop at the adult theater on our drive home from the lake. I began wearing sheer blouses with no bra and short skirts with no panties. We continued selecting random guys for me to jerk off. The cocks were of all sizes, and they came in varying amounts. I was sexually active before I met and married Eric, but I had never seen such a variety of penises or quantities of cum!

The bookstore became my obsession! It occupied my thoughts every moment. I even thought about the bookstore when Eric and I fucked whether at home or on the beach. Eric, the poor baby, commented on my renewed libido as he struggled to keep up. I was hooked!

We began to eschew the video booths, spending our Sunday afternoons in the theater. We would take our seats and watch the movie. I would look at the crowd to see what was going on. Usually pretty much the same, with different guys jerking off as they watched the movie. I developed a fetish for watching guys playing with themselves. I loved the chance to "spy" on them, and it made me very horny.

One Sunday, when we walked in, there was a couple in the row to our right. She was topless, and her manfriend was playing with her tits. The guys watched her as her friend put his hand in her pants and started to rub her pussy. She humped his fingers, and it wasn't long before I could tell she was having an orgasm.

She then unzipped his pants, pulled out his stiff cock, and sucked him while stroking his shaft. The guys were all standing around the couple jerking, and a couple of them shot their loads as they watched. She started to move her head up and down faster until the guy said I am going to cum.She kept on blowing him until he came into her mouth. The couple got dressed and left, much to the disappointment of the two guys who had not cum who were hoping for a turn in her mouth.

I was jealous that she was getting the attention that was usually reserved for me. I was happy when they left.

Eric undressed me and rubbed my pussy until I came while the guys came over and watched me as they continued to jerk off.

"You guys can't touch or cum on her," my husband told them.

"But if you're good, I will finish you off," I said, simpering.

After I came, I stood up, and I reached over to the first guy and pumped him until he shot on the floor. The second guy moved over, and I did the same until he blasted out with a groan.

There were four guys in the theater the next time we went. They were doing their thing as I watched them pleasure themselves. I had become addicted to the sight of men jacking off, to the different sizes and thickness of their cocks, and my pussy flooded as I watched. I imagined how they would feel in my mouth and my pussy.

There was a very young man sitting across the aisle and a row up from me. He was good looking and had a very nice penis. I watched him slowly running his fingers up and down his magnificent penis. It was long, thick, veiny and the head was a brilliant shade of purple from him gripping it and jacking. When he noticed me looking, he colored deeply and put it back in his pants.

12