An Adult Book Store Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We watched the movie while Eric played with my tits with my top over my breasts. As he played with my nipples, he pulled up my skirt to my waist and put his finger in my pussy. I slid forward in my seat, and he pulled my panties down, and he started to finger fuck me.

All the while, I watched the good looking guy. I was disappointed that he watched me but did not pull his cock out.

"Play with your clit," Eric said as the guys came over and watched me masturbate. I did, imagining sucking all of those cocks and tasting their cum. I came hard, my body tingling all over.

The young guy stayed in his seat, much to my disappointment, while I jerked off the guys who watched me jill myself. One guy left, and the other two sat back down.

"What about him," Eric said, pointing at the young man?

"I think he is shy."

"Why not ask him if he would like a private show."

"What are you talking about," I asked?

Eric was proposing a new wrinkle in what had become our weekly ritual. I understood the implications but wanted to be sure.

"Take him in the video booths where you gave me a blow job and let him have a look at you. See if he wants a show, and tell him to meet you in video booth #3. Give me a minute, and if he is interested, I will be waiting in booth #2, where I can watch."

I ached to see that guy and touch his penis. I got up and moved to the seat next to him. He jumped when I squeezed his cock through his pants. I unzipped his pants, pulled out his tool, and stroked it, reveling in this thoroughbred of cocks.

"If you want a private show, meet me in video booth #3."

"What about him," the young guy nervously said, looking at Eric sitting next to me watching boggle-eyed. I initiated the action by unzipping the guy and stroking his dick.

"It'll just be you and me in the booth."

My husband and I left the theater, and I went into booth three and Eric into booth two to listen and watch into my booth. He had me leave the door unlocked in case it got out of hand.

I was pretty sure the young guy would not show up, but I was so nervous I could hardly breathe.

A few minutes later, he opened the door to my booth and stepped in.

"What do you want to see," I said, closing the door but not locking it?

"Everything," he said.

I pulled off my shirt and hung it on the doorknob, and then removed my skirt. The young guy was sitting on the bench

"Put some dollars in the machine," I said

He did, and the booth lit up.

"Take your cock out," I said.

He stood up and pulled down his jeans, and out came his beautiful cock.

"Don't touch it now cause I think I will cum if you do."

"Don't worry," I said, "I will take care of that after we are done."

I played with my nipples and then my pussy. I was dripping wet as I began to rub my clit. He was dressed casually in jeans, t-shirt sneakers, and a baseball cap. He asked me if I would put my feet on the bench so he could see my pussy better. I did and opened my pussy with my fingers to let him see it.

"Can I eat your pussy," he asked? He leaned close enough I could feel his breath on my thighs

"No, just look," I said. I wanted the young guy to eat me, but this was still my husband's game, and he set the rules.

The guy unexpectantly put both hands behind me, grabbed my ass, and pulled my pussy to his mouth. I could have stopped him, or I could have yelled for Eric. After all, I left the door unlocked for just such an unexpected consequence like this. I did neither, opening my legs to allow the young man better access to my cunt.

His tongue felt incredible, flicking back and forth across my sensitive bud. I grabbed the back of his head, pulling him tighter to my pussy, nearly smothering him. He stuck a finger in me, fingering me as he licked away at my hole like a starving man.

"Eat me, you bastard, eat me!"

He mumbled, probing deeper in my pussy with his tongue and fingers.

I felt a huge orgasm coming on that I couldn't hold back. I came all over his face, for the first time in my 48 years, squirting like a firehose. I held him tight to my hole as he struggled to pull back. When my orgasm abated, I released his head, and he pulled his head away, his face and hair covered with my pussy juice.

"Stand up," I said, grabbing his penis and slowly stroking him.

Each time he was close to cumming, I stopped. He would groan, his eyes mere slits. I did this to him a few times to make it last. I was in charge and loving it!

"Are you ready to cum for me," I asked him?

"Oh my god, please, please don't stop."

I tickled his balls and went a little faster on his shaft. He grabbed my naked breast, squeezing as he shot load after load all over my face and chest. His sudden explosion tripped a trigger in me, and I came again while rubbing his cum from my eyes and spreading it over my breasts.

I clean up as best I could while we dressed. He left, and I waited in the booth until Eric opened the door. I was concerned that I had taken our game further than we agreed on.

"Have fun," he asked, looking at my flushed face? "I know you did. I heard it all."

"Yes, I did." I hugged him. "It went farther than we agreed on. He ate my pussy and came on me."

Eric unbuttoned my blouse, hungrily licked the cum from my breast as though it were an all-day sucker, and then took my nipple in his mouth. He massaged my sticky jug while sucking my nipple. I was stunned and held his head to my bosom until he stopped. Eric had licked another man's cum from my tits!

"I suspected that when I heard the slurping sounds," he said, wiping his mouth with his hand. "How was it?"

"Exciting!" I was trying to process what was happening.

"Did you want to suck him?"

I paused, knowing my answer would change our relationship forever.

"Yes, I did!"

"Would you fuck him?"

"Yes!"

Chapter 02

Our sex life at home was off the charts! For the first time in years, Eric was more than one and done. We fucked talking about our escapades and planning the next one. Eric was particularly fascinated with the young guy eating my pussy. He wanted exhaustive details about how far his tongue penetrate me, how it felt, and how hard I came.

He was uncertain why he licked the cum from my jugs.

"Did you like the taste," I asked?

"It was okay," Eric replied, looking at his hands as though he had just discovered them. It was somewhat like a boy who was caught with his hand in the cookie jar. The cookie was good, but now he waited for his punishment

"Would like to watch someone eat me out?"

We were lying in bed after what were becoming marathon fucking sessions. I stroked Eric's limp cock while two loads of his sperm leaked out of my pussy, staining the sheets. Our relationship had deepened but changed. Whereas before, I was the reluctant one, now I wanted to experience all of my fantasy, and I had to push Eric.

"I'm not sure. What would I be doing?"

"You can watch, or you can let me suck that beautiful cock while I get ate out."

His cock twitched and began to harden as he imagined the scene.

"What if one of the guys wants to go further?"

I leaned across his belly and licked his cock, coated in our juices. It was a taste I was coming to love. I wondered how a stranger's cock would taste covered in my pussy juices and his cum.

"We'll go only as far as we agree to. If you want to watch me get fucked, I'll do it for you!"

He didn't answer. He didn't need to. His cock stiffening in my mouth was my answer. My husband might not admit it, but he wanted to watch me suck and fuck.

It was late summer. We were closing up the cabin for the winter. If we were going to live out our fantasy, this trip was our last chance.

Saturday night, for the first time, we walked naked from our cabin down to the beach. Usually, we concealed ourselves among the scrub growth on the beach, partially hidden.

We lay down on the sand and chatted about what might happen Sunday. I straddled Eric, guided his cock into my hole, and began slowly riding him. The waves breaking on the beach provide the rhythm, the soft evening breezes were like an audience commenting on our performance, and the moon was the spotlight, illuminating us for all to see!

"After I suck the lucky guy's cock, should I ride him like this?"

"I'm not sure. I want to see the guy's cock in you. Maybe doggie style is best."

"If we decide on doggie, do you want to lie under us and watch his cock in my pussy?"

I gently probed, trying to see how far my husband's new kink went. He licked a stranger's cum from my tits; would he like cum straight from the tap, so to speak?

"I think I'd like to watch you just like this but in a reverse cowgirl so I could see his cock in you."

Eric's cock jerked, then swelled as he came in me. I was close behind, rocking my man and me to orgasm.

The next day I wore a new dress we bought just for this occasion. It buttoned up the front, allowing me to get naked and just as quickly get dressed.

To our disappointment, the theater was nearly empty. One young guy looked barely old enough to be in an adult theater. We knew he was because we witnessed college guys not being allowed if they were under 18 years old with three pieces of ID proving it.

I indicated that Eric should take a seat on the aisle while I sat next to the guy. He was sitting on the aisle across from Eric. He was obviously a newbie because he tried to stuff his cock back in his jeans.

'Excuse me," I said, pointing to a seat down the row from him, "Is anyone sitting there?"

Before he could answer, I squeezed between him and the seat in front of him, letting him get a good look and smell of my ass. I was so hot and wet I could smell my arousal.

He tried to stand to allow me through. I pretended to lose my balance, landing in his lap. I had undone the bottom three buttons of the dress, so it rose to my waist, revealing my cunt.

"Well, since I'm in your lap, would you like a lap dance," I smiled?

He gurgles something unintelligible as I rotated my hips on his lap. His rigid tool slid back and forth across my pussy lips. I couldn't tell whether it was my wet pussy or his precum-coated cock that provide the lubrication.

Eric had turned sideways in his seat, watching intently. As much as I enjoyed the feel of this young man's tool sliding across my labia, I knew this performance was also for my husband.

I undid the remaining buttons and turned and straddled the startled young man.

"Here, baby, You don't have to do it yourself! Let momma do it."

My boldness amazed me. At the start of the summer, I was reluctant to go to an adult bookstore. Now I was sitting in a stranger's lap, stroking his cock and preparing to let it penetrate me.

I rose, repositioned his cock at my entrance, and slowly slid down. Three people, Eric, the stranger, and me, groaned simultaneously. This young stranger with wide eyes, red hair, freckles, and nice sized cock was the first man other than Eric I fucked in my married life.

He let the seat back so that he was lying down. I placed my hands on his chest and began riding his cock. It felt incredible to have another cock in me after all of these years. He wasn't that big or that long, but it was a different cock, and it felt good.

"Can you see, baby?"

Eric had moved across the aisle. He stood behind the guy looking at his cock in his wife's cunt. I've been married to him for years. I never saw such a look. The look was a combination of anger, jealousy, humiliation, with lust laid over them. He was angry and humiliated that he was watching another man fuck his wife. He was jealous that I enjoyed fucking this stranger while filled with lust at his wife's wanton display.

"Yes," Eric mopped sweat from his face, " you look incredible!"

"How about you, young man? Are you enjoying yourself?"

"Yes, ma'am," he said, causing me to cringe a little. He was that young!

" Can I play with your tits?"

"Yes, yes, you can," I said, undulating on his cock while stroking his longish ginger hair.

My son was 30, blond, and buff, yet I thought of him as I fucked this young man. I wondered how his cock would feel in his mother's pussy.

"You look amazing, baby!" Eric took my hand and squeezed. "How does it feel?"

"Phenomenal! Just phenomenal!"

The young man nibbled on my nipple, causing me again to imagine it was my son fucking me. My pussy clamped down as my orgasm rolled over me. The unexpected tightness caused my young lover to cum. He swelled in me, and we came together.

When I opened my eyes, Eric was cumming into the open mouth of my erstwhile lover. His aim was horrible, spraying his seed over the man's mouth, hair and chest. The young man gulped it down.

Help me up!" Eric took my extended hand. I swung my leg over my lover, dripping cum over his pants. He didn't seem to mind; he had raised and had Eric's cock in his mouth, sucking out the last drops.

I buttoned up, Eric zipped his pants, and we walked out of the theater into the bookstore.

"Do you want to clean up," Eric said, indicating the ladies' room.

"No, baby," I said, holding his arm and laying my head on his shoulder, "I want to save that for you when we get home. You can lick me clean."

Our life changed over that summer, aided by several trips to the adult bookstore. We haven't looked back!

12