All Comments on 'An Adulterous Slut'

by TheDarkCloud

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Jennifer...

I think you got it wrong. Jennifer is the bitch and whore who was fucking Sarah's boyfriend/husband. Now Jennifer is the high and mighty and Sarah is is made the whore. WORONG ! ! ! !

I hope you write a sequel to this story where Jennifer comes back to see Sarah and Sarah hit Jennifer on the tip of the nose driving her nose into her brain. Naturally Sarah would be killed, but she would have the last laugh in seeing Jennifer dead.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Huh... Huh... Huh!!!!

OH yeah...Huh!!!

What a wasted use of words!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Lost In The Wasted Words

Be sadistic if you wish but without reason it sucks. I'm not sure you understand that though based on this trash.

Why didn't you understand that? Anger is the emotion you raised towards your silly change of direction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Too Much

It seems you tried to fit a multi part stories into a couple of pages. You lost all the building up that makes the interest of such stories. Take youre time. You can do better than this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Some good scenes, but...

I very much dislike the theme of women punishing other women but only being able to do it through other men. And Diego is really, really a poor friend. It would be much nicer if the women staged a revolution and stuffed Diego for the rest of his life with nice huge dildos.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous