An Adulterous Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sank back onto the bed and had a good long cry as she considered the apparent hopelessness of the situation. Sometime later the door opened and in walked a very elegantly dressed Jennifer, her curly dark hair cascading wonderfully over her bare shoulders.

"I'll give you one warning only Sarah, don't speak, don't even open your mouth or you'll be gagged again. You just sit there nice and quiet and listen real carefully to me."

Sarah bowed her head slightly in agreement, her spirit completely broken by the treatment over the past few days.

"You've gone though pretty much what you forced me to endure Sarah. Now you've got a choice, a choice that I never got. Your first option is that you spend the rest of your life down in the cellar, we might not manage quite as many men as last time but I'm sure there'll always be takers for a free go. The second option is that you agree, willingly, to be one of Diego's girls here. This would be your room and although you could wander the grounds you would be allowed no further. You would have to agree to do all that your clients demanded and paid for with no arguments or it would be off to the cellar" Jennifer paused and smiled at Sarah's horrified face, "I'll leave you to decide" and she left the room.

Of course, there was really little choice and Sarah knew it so when Jennifer returned an hour later to demand an answer Sarah agreed to become a whore for Diego. Jennifer was delighted and took pleasure in telling Sarah that her first customers would be herself and her future husband, who was so looking forward to meeting her. Sarah agreed to Jennifer's offer to work for Diego as a whore. After her recent experience in the cellar she felt that neither her body nor her mind could survive being down there again.

So it came to pass that evening after her first decent meal in nearly a week, Sarah Edwards sat on the edge of her bed wearing nothing more than a set of lacy black bra, panties and stockings awaiting her first consensual clients.

A knock at the door was followed by three people coming into the room. Leading the way was Jennifer , wearing a red velvet dress than displayed her bare shoulders and huge cleavage to perfection. Next was Diego in a grey suit and carrying a video camera with him ("I will want to replay this scene forever" explained Jennifer). Finally, in came the man that Sarah had watched Jennifer perform with all those days ago. He was huge, at least six foot five on a wide frame and Jennifer had already glimpsed the rest of him.

Diego took up a position at the far wall and began to record as the couple moved up to Sarah, the man toying with her shiny, blonde hair.

"So you are the woman that betrayed my beloved Jennifer, eh? I should kill you for what you put her though, but then again no, you are responsible for bringing her into my life, and for that I thank you" he had a deeply accented accent and smiled as he played his fingers over Sarah's face.

"Now Sarah" spoke Jennifer, " You are going to do exactly as we ask tonight aren't you? We are paying for your services after all."

"I'll do whatever you tell me" was Sarah's defeated reply.

"Good. Then you can start by slowly removing my clothes."

Obediently, Sarah moved to her feet and stood behind Jennifer and slipped her cool hands into Jennifer's dress and slowly peeled it down her statuesque body, revealing her massive breasts then her shaven pussy, as she had not worn any panties. Jennifer stepped out of her dress and stood looking like the most desirable woman on earth. Diego zoomed in to get her up close on film.

"Lick her breasts whore" demanded Armand, pushing Sarah's head toward Jennifer's jugs.

Sarah's wet mouth enveloped Jennifer's right nipple and quickly she was licking and sucking it like a seasoned pro as Jennifer moaned slowly at her touch. Sarah licked every inch of Jennifer's breasts sensuously as her future husband loosened his clothes. Seeing this, Jennifer suddenly thrust Sarah's face away from her and ordered her to get on her knees and release his cock from his pants. Sarah did as ordered and soon was at eye level with his huge, semi-erect, manhood.

"Lick it Bitch" ordered Jennifer as she vigorously started to finger herself watching Sarah be their prostitute.

Her mouth stretched and accepted his now hard cock in and he thrust it deep and gagged her with it immediately. He showed no concern at her situation as he thrust deeper and deeper, forcing her tongue to work overtime. Jennifer kept masturbating and Diego kept on filming until finally Armand started to spasm a bit and he withdrew his cock from Sarah's mouth and once free launched a massive spray of his cum all over Sarah's pretty face. It came in three huge busts and almost covered her face. Jennifer smiled and sprung over and began to greedily lick the stuff off of Sarah's face and once she had gathered the lot in her mouth ordered Sarah to open her mouth and in one amazing French kiss transferred the whole sticky load.

As Sarah swallowed the whole load Armand got behind her and ripped her lingerie off and threw it away. He then lifted Jennifer up onto the bed and anally entered her , as he built up a hard rhythm he ordered Sarah to get her face in behind him and to start licking his arsehole out. Knowing her future depended upon it she got down there and enthusiastically started to lap away at his big hairy arse. His big cock buried in Jennifer's arsehole while Sarah tossed his salad was too much for him and once again he pulled out and shot a load of cum onto Jennifer's asshole.

He turned, pulled Sarah from his bum and thrust her face into Jennifer's backside and ordered her to lick up his cum from there - which she did with no complaint. From that position Jennifer manoeuvred herself so she sat atop Sarah's face and she ground her shaven cunt into Sarah's mouth and demanded that she bring her off with her tongue. By now Diego had stripped off and he manoeuvred his body under Sarah's and fitted his large cock into her arsehole and pushed it relentlessly upwards. Armand recovered sufficiently to slide his cock into Sarah's pussy and in that position they writhed and bucked until the two men and Jennifer all came almost simultaneously.

They were all spent now and as they all slowly dressed Jennifer withdrew a 20 dollar note from her handbag and stuffed it into Sarah's mouth saying.

"I'm sure you'll make a good whore Sarah, you've had years of practise!"