All Comments on 'An African Seduction Ch. 02'

by author on Africa

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent story!

Thoroughly enjoyable. My only critique would be that this seems more like a continuation of "An African Boss" than "An African Seduction.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 18 years ago
A good read, I susppose....

But I won't be reading anymore. Technically a very good read. However, I f his is really the way things are in africa, and I suspect withthe latest news from Sudan, it is. The UN woul do well to toss a quarantine around the whole continent for about 50 years until they all kill themselves off.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 18 years ago
A good read, I susppose....

But I won't be reading anymore. Technically a very good read. However, I f his is really the way things are in africa, and I suspect withthe latest news from Sudan, it is. The UN woul do well to toss a quarantine around the whole continent for about 50 years until they all kill themselves off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
More, please....

An interesting addition to "An African Seduction". We now have an understanding of the extent of Igwe's influence. Now, as to Angel's next encounter.... the possibilities are most intriguing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
When

does the eroticism begin - so far it's twisted manipulation and forced sadistic fucking - hardly erotic or sensual rather forced constant sickness. Is this you?

Talented but lacking in touch or direction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
great

continue, but the white woman should not start liking sex immediately.They should be reluctant

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great Story

Great Story. Please continue with what happens to the newly hired white men, the one with a young wife and 2 daughters, and the Sunday School Teacher. It would be interisting if the Sunday School Teacher lost her virginity to some of her teenage black pupils.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
An eye opener

Some of the best erotica around. Interracial stories don't do much for me, but situational power, laced with a facade of brazen hypocrisy, makes these tales a turn on. The clash of cross-cultural sexual mores adds an extra kink. One irony, of many, is that the self-centered hedonism of the young Western gals, worn as a badge of honor earned post sexual revolution/female equality, makes them such a pushover for the amoral lust of their black sexual predators. Of course, their sexually uptight, guilt ridden moms don't seem to fare much better either.

For just pure decadence, its a hard historical fantasy to beat. Was even the worst French court before the Revolution ever this bad? Doubt it.

If even half of what the author has said of Zimbabwe today is true, then Bush could drop the 82nd Airborne into Harare tomorrow and rename the newly liberated land Rhodesia - and that would just fine with me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Primal urges

Well crafted story that dwells right into the deep truth of Africa and the difficulties of controlling primal urges.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Super

My wife and I enjoy your writing. It is so easy to read and so very entertaining. It allows us to depart this world and enter your world of interracialpower games. Thank you

sub_servant2003@hotmail.com

redheadgirl1976redheadgirl1976over 10 years ago
Oh my

Gosh that was so intense. I loved it. Cheers Please please please continue.!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I love this story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous