An Afternoon to Remember Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He backed his ass hard against each thrust of his Master's cock. Darrin reached through his legs to palm and tickle Tommy's balls and his own as he was relentlessly fucked. Darrin was in pleasure overload as Tommy fucked him ruthlessly.

Although Ralph was actively sucking on his cock, Darrin concentrated more on the fucking he received. His cock, though hard, was nowhere near ready to cum. Meanwhile Darrin felt Tommy's cock pulse and swell as it prepared to fill his ass with thick warm cum.

He reveled in the rich feeling of having his cock sucked while Tommy fucked him hard in his ass. Darrin still palmed Tommy's balls as he fucked him, pulling on them every so often to distract Tommy from cumming.

Finally, Tommy could no longer resist cumming. He cried out as his cock exploded to blast several volleys of warm thick pearly cum deep into Darrin's ass. Tommy drove his cock as deep as he could into Darrin's willing ass to impale him as he shot huge wads of cum into his bowels.

Darrin squeezed his ass muscles repeatedly around Tommy's cock to heighten his lovers delight and milk his cock of all residual cum. Ralph was unable to cum, nor to make Darrin cum, due to their recent orgasms. He released Darrin's cock from his mouth. Ralph waited the torrents of cum that would spurt from Darrin's asshole when Tommy pulled his cock out of his ass.

Tommy slipped his huge cock out of ass he just fucked and a flood of cum surged from Darrin's asshole. The stream of warm cum poured out to cover Darrin's balls and cock then poured over Ralph's eager mouth. Opening his mouth to receive his prize, Ralph quickly gathered the warm cum with his tongue and swallowed greedily.

Darrin's asshole stopped leaking cum and Ralph sucked his cock and balls again to clean them of his Master's seed. The three men collapsed on the bed, breathing hard and sated from satisfying each others sexual needs.

Tommy recovered first then hastened to the bathroom to wash his cock and balls. He opened the refrigerator to get three beers. He returned to the play room to give each slave a beer. They drank heartily and the cold beer refreshed them as well as giving them a mellow feeling.

Tommy smiled and held his cold beer can on Darrin's softened nipple. Nearly instantly the nipple hardened to a pointy nub. He touched the other nipple with the can and it too hardened immediately. Darrin at Tommy, touching his nipples with his cold beer can. Ralph joined in as Tommy touched his nipples with his beer can.

"I have a perverted idea, guys," Tommy announced He had the other men to kneel in a triangle with their thighs touching. "Let's play a nipple and cock game, shall we?" Tommy leaned over to lick Darrin's nipple while Darrin licked Ralph's nipple.

Ralph bent to Tommy's nipple and the three of them jointly sucked the others' right nipple. On Tommy's command, they all released the nipple they sucked to turn and suck one another's left nipple. Soon, Tommy ordered them to lay down and form a daisy chain.

Darrin swiftly took Tommy's cock in his mouth and started sucking it. Ralph opened his mouth to take in Darrin's cock, while his own cock slipped into Tommy's mouth. They sucked one another's cocks slowly and seductively, while occasionally moving to lick one another's balls.

"Speak out when you're ready to cum," Tommy paused to tell his slaves. "Keep sucking cock until we all cum," he said then resumed sucking Ralph's hardon. After several minutes, Ralph moaned that he was going to cum.

Tommy took Ralph's cock deep into his throat and sucked it hard until Ralph erupted in orgasm. He eagerly accepted Ralph's thick warm cum and swallowed it. Tommy continued sucking Ralph's cock until his slave writhed continuously until his balls were drained.

Darrin soon groaned that he was going to cum. Ralph sucked his cock with increased intensity. He was rewarded with a mouthful of Darrin's thick white cum which he eagerly swallowed.

Tommy withheld cumming for a few minutes more. Soon, he cried out, around a mouth full of cock, that he was cumming too. Darrin sealed his lips around Tommy's cockshaft and swirled his tongue greedily around the pulsing cockhead in his mouth.

Within seconds Darrin's mouth was filled with the slightly salty taste of Tommy's warm cum as it splattered all over his tongue. He collected the tasty fluid and swallowed it all as he continued sucking Tommy's cock until it was flaccid. After each of them had cum they decided to stop for the night.

They each admitted that they were spent, exhausted and drained. Ralph invited them to stay the night as he crawled out of bed to head upstairs to the master bedroom. Darrin and Tommy followed him and were told to pick a bedroom and crash.

They decided to sleep together in the same bedroom. The two men climbed into bed naked and lay down. Tommy rose up on his elbow and leaned over to kiss Darrin's lips tenderly. Darrin enthusiastically returned his kiss and their tongues entwined. The taste of cum once again pleasured their taste buds.

They said goodnight to each other and pulled the covers over their tired bodies. Soon, Tommy scooted against Darrin's back and placed his hardon between his asscheeks. His cockhead pressed on Darrin's asshole, and they fell asleep.

The end

12