An Afternoon With Denise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Now it’s your turn babe” I said after lolling in her mouth until I grew flaccid, “whatever did you do with that oil?”

She moaned with my cock still in her mouth. Removing it, she jumped up and ran from the room, only to return in an instant with the oil, warm after soaking in a pan of water on her stove. “Your oil sir” she said in mock obedience, presenting it to me as she kneeled between my legs.

I smiled at her, her face, neck and breasts still slashed vertically with my semen, while a dollop of the sticky sauce dangled from her chin. “We’ve gotta get you cleaned up” I said, but didn’t foresee her reaction to my observation. She turned to the mirror and smiled when she saw her cum-soaked face and chest. Taking two fingers, she scooped my seed first from her chin first, and then rubbed the rest into her breasts, scraping the excess cum onto her tongue.

“I must be a vampire” she observed, “I like it better warm. So you need to practice aiming that thing” she added with a grin.

I pulled her face to mine and kissed her, relishing the sense of us both on her lips and mouth. Hauling her to her feet I backed her against the mirror and pinned her hands over her head. Slowly, one palm-full of oil at a time, I proceeded to lubricate the front of her body from the tips of her fingers to the bottoms of her feet. I massaged her skin in slow circles, my fingers working themselves into her arm muscles and imparting a healthy glow to her alabaster skin, augmented by the shiny oil. I kissed her smooth armpits before rubbing them with oil, this generating a moan of appreciation.

Her breasts created the biggest stir when I teased them with the tips of my fingers as I kissed her, muffling the sounds of pleasure coming from the back of her throat. When I finally got around to kissing her nipples, she was twisting her hips into mine and throwing a leg around my body to drag me into full contact with her, an overture that I resisted with difficulty. It wasn’t easy to resist rubbing my body over her oiled tits, as her desire rekindled my own and began to stoke another erection. Last, I scraped my nails circularly around her petite areola, causing her to writhe and thrust her torso into the sensation.

I kneeled and worked the oil into her belly, flicking my tongue in and out of her navel as I continued toward the goal of burnishing slick her entire body. Allowing her to lower her arms, I instructed her to stand with her legs spread and her labia parted with the fingers of one hand in an inverted ‘V’, her ass resting against the mirror behind her and the other still over her head. She looked so hot like that. Determined to drive her to distraction I dropped to the carpet and coated her toes and feet with the oil which ran down onto the leather of her heels.

“Please stop teasing me” she pleaded. Her reward for her complaint was having the skin between her toes licked. Her body started to quiver, and I looked up to see her rubbing her swollen clit for relief.

“Stop that and hold that little gash open for me” I said, and she closed her eyes and rolled her head from side to side as her fingers reluctantly returned to their original position. I massaged her leg muscles, working my way up first one and then the other, finally ending at her pussy. Her slit was literally foamy with her juices, and little bubbles nestled like pearls the entire length of the opening, leading to the swollen nub of her clit that now was distended through the parted hood, all framed in a short-trimmed bush. I licked up and down the inverted ‘V’ of her fingers, my tongue so close to her clit that she could feel my breath as I taunted her.

Pulling her hand from her muff I had her squat even more, in a position that was somewhere between a ballet dancer and a stripper. I poured oil over both of her hands and told her that I wanted to watch her lubricate the skin between her thighs and her pussy, but not her pussy. That was off limits.

“You are a fucking tease” she fired back through clenched teeth as she complied with my demand and roughly rubbed down her inner thighs, pulling at the skin leading to her mound. “Please fuck me, fuck me, fuck me” she said over and over as she visibly began to shake from frustration, drawing her breath in short pants.

When I rose and kissed her she slammed into my mouth so hard that I tasted blood from my teeth being driven into my lips, as she was intent on devouring my tongue and lips as her arms circled behind me. Her oiled fingers clawed into my crack, one finger slipping roughly into my ass as an anchor, motivating me to continue her torture. She fingered me, forcefully kissing me through the quick and ragged breaths and sliding her well oiled stomach across my inflamed and aching rod, her ass sliding left to right on the mirror like a windshield wiper.

Pulling away I told her to face the mirror with her hands over her head and her legs spread, with her ass pushed out and back arched. “Give me your best ‘please ass fuck me’ pose” I said.

She whined in an exasperated tone and complied, assuming from her position that relief was soon coming. She was wrong, but what a sight she was to behold. “Darling, just imagine me ramming into the back of your cunt in this position,” I taunted. She reacted to my words in an unexpected and initially confusing manner. As she spun she assumed the pose I requested and to punctuate her turn, before her hands went above her head, she reached around and slapped her own ass with a sharp crack, the oil on her hand adding to the smacking sound, leaving a red handprint on her right cheek.

Only a fool wouldn’t have made a mental note of it as I proceeded to lick the backs of her ears, and then to circle my tongue inwardly in each ear, eventually planting the wet tip in the center as I reached down to tickle the finely groomed hairs of her muff that survived the razor. She whined hungrily, and her hips began to take on a life of their own as I teased her by stroking my cock up and down her crack. She began to pant and visibly flex her ass and pussy muscles, as if she could spontaneously will herself to climax or somehow grab my dick and consume it.

After kissing her neck and admiring the spasms of her derriere, I rubbed oil into her back, frequently reaching around her to tease her nipples. Each time I brushed a finger across them, her body shuddered.

I kissed the length of her spine, one kiss for each disc, from her neck to the beginning of her ass crack, now parted submissively with her legs so spread they seemed to be at right angles to each other, her back arched almost into a dancer’s bow with the muscles of her inner thighs pulled tight. Blowing air the length of her crevasse I continued to build the momentum. My hands went to her ankles to begin the slow climb to her ass, and as I passed her knees I finally noticed the trickle of sap running freely down her legs, still lightly tinted pink from the raspberry lozenge long ago melted.

Giving in to my own desires, I licked my way up the insides of her thighs and sampled the raspberry juice that streamed from her longing. She arched her back still further and spread herself even wider for me, reaching around both hands to split her ass cheeks in anticipation of my tongue, roughly digging her fingers into her soft flesh. Her tiny ass hole, though petite as ever, was now slightly pushed out and showed the faintest sliver of darkness at the center, no doubt from her excitement, the relaxation of her sphincter and her roughly stretched backside. I resisted the urge to stab her with my tongue as I was not finished enjoying her most delightful body and wanted to save attending to her tender backside until the last possible moment.

I drenched in oil her hands as they held her ass and told her to rub it into her cheeks. Now resting the side of her face on the mirror she did so with eyes closed, struggling to avoid her most tender parts, knowing that I didn’t want her fingering herself now, while pleasurable little noises came at the beginning of each breath. I rose and sat on the chair to watch her knead her butt and rub into it the warm oil.

“Come here lover” I said, and her body toppled the short distance between the mirror and the chair. She moved to sit in my lap, and I repositioned her to lie face down across the chair with her derriere so close to my face that I could see minuscule beads of oil that clung to her tiniest hairs. Her backside in all of its glory lay before me, her back arched to push closer to me her backside, primed and lubricated, her scent wafting upward to fuel my own burning desire from that shapely, muscled tail. Last week I resisted taking her in the ass when she was spent from exertion. Today I would plumb those depths.

I rubbed oil into her pussy, and she parted her legs in response. She keened pleasurably and encouraged me to continue, no doubt fearing that as before I would prolong this pleasurable torture, cruelly refusing to bring her to a climax. But from my down-turned hand I curled two fingers, parting with them the fleshy curtains of her enlarged labia. In a high whine she began to pant uncontrollably when I curled my fingers to massage the little knot of muscle and nerve behind her pubic bone, my thumb on her clit, as she spread her legs still more and tried to back her needy hole onto my fingers. The top joint of the middle finger of my other hand I slipped just inside her sphincter, now glistening with oil. As I vibrated my fingers rapidly on her G-spot she quivered and flailed about. Her ass bucked as she came in a fountain that soaked the chair cushion under me as it trickled down my wrist, thighs, and not just once, but several times.

“Are you sure that you want to do this here” I asked, “this is really messing up your chair” I continued.

“Fuck the god-damned chair” she eventually swore when she gained control, fighting for breath as she rode my fingers like a carnival ride, “I’ve never cum that hard in my life.”

I laughed and smacked her ass with a resounding snap. She moaned with a deep satisfaction, so much so that she rose on her arms to crush her lips to mine, whispering under her breath and in my mouth, mid-kiss with her eyes closed, “don’t stop. . . that.”


“So you like your taut ass slapped, don’t you” I teased as I smacked it hard again, “Tell me what she likes.”

She couldn’t say it at first, instead taking my hand and placing it in the location where I first had spanked her. Refusing to scratch her newly found itch, I pulled my fingers from her aching pussy and dabbed them lightly across her buttocks and down her thighs to the backs of her knees. She squirmed under my tepid attention and slowly built up her courage to utter what seemed embarrassing for her to admit.

Turning her head toward me with eyes defiant, the words seemingly wrenched from deep within her, she asked me, “Please smack my ass.”

I leaned forward and planted a kiss on each oily cheek and then filled my palm with more of the greasy stuff, rubbing it profusely into the crack of her ass and her pussy. My middle finger I slipped deeply into her little tailpipe in one long stroke, passing easily the first tight ring of muscle, and feeling the grip of each succeeding ring. Removing my finger, I inserted the tiny plastic nozzle on the bottle directly into her gap and squeezed a flood of warm fluid into her chute.

“Oh my god, what are you doing to me” she muttered breathlessly, running oily fingers through her cum-spattered hair.

I reinserted my finger to find her chute virtually sopping. Stroking her hole in a circular fashion by rotating my finger, I stretched the muscles ringing her tunnel. I removed my finger to allow my other wrist to drape along her crack, so as to dip my fingers down to tease the nub of her clit. She quickly built to another orgasm, the pitch of her moaning heightening as her climax neared. When I felt it about to break as her body tensed, I lazily gave her five sharp cracks with a slight pause in between, each loudly resounding in the room and hanging in the air long enough for the next to take its place, the fingers of my other hand toying with her clit like a little pleasure knob.

She bit into the arm of the chair and screamed, the orgasm washing over her body as she lost control, her whole frame heaving to the sensations as they crashed over her, juices again bubbling out of her pussy and onto my crotch below, soaking into the seat of the cushion. I found myself wetter than I was after my earlier workout. She was as ready as she ever would be to give me her ass.

I turned her in my lap and pulled her up to kiss me. Her eyes seemed to peer right through me as we kissed, a mixed look of exhaustion, contentment and arousal on her face, the skin of which glowed from her exertions.

Dragging us both to our feet, I pulled the chair closer to the mirror and turned it sideways, so close that her feet could rest flat on the surface. I had her kneel with her torso laying flat on the pillow wet from her orgasms, her boobs smashed into the soaked cushions. “I’m going to let you pace this my darling, as your back door is so very small. Now, raise that little tail end and take my cock.”

Taking my member in my hand I positioned it just behind her pussy and, holding it there with one hand, rubbed it up and down through the furrow of her labia and then over her little dimple. I pulled her torso gently back onto the head, eventually sliding myself almost fully into her pussy. Out to the entrance and then back in to bottom out in her cunt, I slowly increased my speed and intensity so that I was soon fucking her, our hips slapping into each other as I gave it to her hard from the rear, my cock pistoning in and out of her pussy.

She was a joy to screw. She swore richly, driving me to “fuck my little cunt” and a host of other comments that meshed with each other without rhyme or reason. When she closed on another orgasm I slowed and eventually came to a stop, sitting idle to let her feel my full warmth and length, pulsing my cock muscles to swell my head over and over again. When she reached under herself to diddle her clit I slapped her ass and forbade it and I removed her hand. Finally it was time to take what I had been dreaming of for days if not weeks.

“Neecie’s going to get it up the ass now. Feel my cock? That will be in your ass soon” I said, waiting for a response that eventually came in the form of an action. She reached behind her and pulled apart her cheeks for me. “Don’t bother asking me to stop after we get started. Now bite on these” I said as I handed her panties to her, long ago removed. I found them underneath me after I rose from the chair. They were soaked with her juices, so much so that liquid would have dripped out had they been wrung out. She put took them in her mouth with a moan and then returned her hand to holding open her ass.

I eyed her hole and slipped my head easily through the tiny muscle of her back door, which made a slurping sound as it was penetrated.

She wailed, “oh my god no” and tried to pull up and off of me, virtually in tears. “You’re too big; I’m too little. No. Just fuck me. Oh just fuck me” she said as she struggled to reach the site of her discomfort and try to rub away the pain in her stretched exit.

“No way Babe” I said firmly, and added with a vulgar, “It’s time for Neecie’s own little fudge pack” as I slapped her ass hard.

I slid further into her and then backed out again to hover just inside of her sphincter, and again she wailed and pleaded for me to stop: “It feels like you’ve stuck your whole hand in me, oh god, please. You are too fucking big. I’ll do anything you want.”

“I have what I want, and so do you” I said, slapping her ass again. I braced my legs so that she could not move hers, essentially trapping her in her bent position. On a whim, I reached forward and, taking her panties, stretched them out and slipped them into her mouth like a yoke, and with one hand on each side pulled them tight and back so that she was partly gagged and under my control.

I had stared too long at her magnificent rear and dreamed too much of slipping my cock into that narrow tunnel. Her muscle gripped me so tightly that there was no way that I was going to give this up. She had a full ass, and even though the door was small, there had to be room there to expand into.

I slipped forward into her as she gasped and pleaded through the panties that yoked her, whining through her nose. Her tunnel was so tight and unforgiving that though she was quite lubricated, my slide forward was not instantaneous, the rings of muscle one by one giving way to and then pleasurably gripping my shaft.

She screamed and cried, clawing at the arms of the chair to regain her position and trying to pull herself off of me, but her efforts only served to drive me deeper into her, locking us into our dark tryst. What wouldn’t quite fit in her mouth or her pussy disappeared entirely into the dark warmth of her butt as I tired of being gentle and drove myself home.

She flailed around to no avail trying to pull me out of her, kicking her feet on the floor, her body jerking about like a rag doll as she shook her head from side to side. Tears or sweat, I wasn’t sure which, ran down her cheeks, and they soon accompanied muffled but intense profanity as she struggled to control her reaction to my cock deeply imbedded in her ass. “Hold still” I whispered as I slapped her ass and let go of the gag with one hand.

Virtually unmoving, buried deep in her anatomy, I began to flex my cock muscle, repeatedly swelling with blood the head. Her breath heaved each time I flexed, and slowly she began to respond to sensations other than pain. “Think of my cock drilled into your ass, Darling. Spread your legs so I can see better.”

I let the panties drop and said “Haven’t you been thinking all week about my cock hanging out of your asshole?”

“Yes” was her hissed response after a long pause.

She reached back between her legs and stroked the base of my shaft, all that peaked out of her hole, one finger on either side of it rubbing her distended anus. “Now maybe I can really ass-fuck my little slut” I whispered, as I moved to stroke her nipples buried in the cushion of the chair.

Her breathing still came in short gasps, no doubt in reaction to the pain. “I feel like I’m about to shit all over you” she managed to choke out.

“That’s just my cock” I said, “now relax and take me like you have wanted to all along.”

She lay on the chair, impaled on my cock, one hand slowly beginning to diddle her other hole as I finally began to stroke in and out of her ass, watching from the vantage point of her crotch spread wide and on display, her body and mind finally in sync as her hand began to dig into her pussy. When she started to whimper I slapped her ass hard, and then again, and then again, roughly kneading her soft cheeks, now being put through such rough treatment. The sight of my stiff cock sliding methodically in and out of her butt, so tight that the skin pulled along with it on the out-stroke, was about all I could take.

I lost control as my orgasm sneaked up on me. I felt the cum build at the base of my cock and uncontrollably began to pound her poor ass, hand on her hips as I worked to pull her into me as I slammed into her to sound every millimeter of her. She screamed each time I slammed into her. Soon I was screaming with her as I pumped load after load of jism into her, so tight that if felt as if the cum was having trouble actually squirting from my head.

She sensed my orgasm or felt the cum, I don’t know which, and fast on the heels of my release I felt her ass gripping me tighter as she reached around to slap her own ass, her screams now transferred into moans of pleasure.