An Air Tight Fantasy Comes True

Story Info
Reading won't make it happen, will it?
1.8k words
4.03
34.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting at the desk, you're wearing only a robe. Red wine has been open and under consumption for the last hour, and the half-presence of the bottle attests to your condition. You ass is clean and filled with a plug. "If he's gonna be late, I might as well find some way to pass the time," you say to yourself.

You favorite pastime in these circumstances is Literotica. Great stories, and a chance to be somewhere dreaming of what you'd like to be doing. You know the path: top stories, group sex.

This one is intriguing. It's called "Air Tight," and it fits the description you heard me provide in a chat just last week.

It's your favorite kind of story. Only a single page, with a good, quick introduction and then to the point. In less than 10 paragraphs you're at the good part.

"Another cock presented itself to her mouth and she eagerly attacked it, swallowing the entire thing with a frantic gulp. Her breath rasped frantically through her flaring nostrils as she reveled in the sensations. And as the big cock began sawing in and out of her distended lips she felt the first tentative probing of her well-lubricated anus. The head of the cock push forward and for an instant she thought it wasn't going to work. As the head pushed, she felt the first stab of pain but before she could form a protest she was astonished to feel the tight ring relax and her asshole widened to welcome in the cock that was knocking at her backdoor. She was amazed to feel the shaft filling her ass and sliding all the way in with one smooth stroke. In that flash of an instant her mind exploded in ecstasy. She was AIRTIGHT!"

Your hand strokes your clit as you sit precisely on the butt plug. You read on and imagine it's you in the middle.

"Her cheeks were puffed out, filled with cock and sucking hard on the hot shaft in her mouth. Moisture cascaded down her thighs, oozing from her pussy hole which was wrapped around another cock thrusting between her legs and simultaneously she was servicing a cock that was buried between her ass cheeks and filling her tight anus. Each rolling orgasm left her shaking and sweating as she struggled to keep up with all the cocks that found their way into her body."

You close your eyes and imagine as clearly as you can. There they are, the cocks of your dreams . . .

Just then I enter the room and startle you. You heart nearly explodes out of your skin and you stare at the door as I enter the room, talking.

"Hey, I can't thank you enough for the ride. I have a nice bottle of wine here to repay you for the . . ." My voice trails off as I see you standing naked, robe open, wine glass in my hands. The view is shared by my companions, whose names you don't yet know to be Willie and Jordon.

The room is incredibly quiet as everyone shares a discomfort with the situation -- everyone but me. I keep walking over to the computer and glance down at it as I give you a hug. I notice the name of the story and smile.

"Hey, sorry I'm late. The rental car broke down and I had to hitch a ride here. I see that my bottle for repayment is a little gone."

"Sorry, I didn't know ." you barely utter.

"Hey, Jake, it's cool. We can just be on our way."

"No way, man. I'd still be calf-deep in snow shivering by the road. You may have save my life."

"No prob, bro. We're good."

"Not as good as you're going to be." With that I reach up and pull your robe off very slowly. You turn to me and give me a look, like "what the hell are you doing?" But you say nothing.

Reading your thoughts, I quietly say, "Hey, I'm just following the script here." I glance over to the screen and your eyes follow mine. "Just go with this. It will be great."

"Willie, you're a damned fine man and I appreciate your Yankee hospitality. So does Liz here. And to show it, she's going to suck your cock right now."

Willie doesn't hesitate as he realizes this is going to happen just like his little mind was wishing. He briskly walks over to the desk and unzips his pants. I gently push down on your head and you kneel on the ground.

By the time you look back to Willie, you see a very long, very slender cock growing in his hands. There is slight pause as he closes the gap, but is removed as I push the back of your head toward his cock. You push slightly against my hand for only an instant, and then resign yourself to the moment. You tongue dances over his head and then you put his entire helmet in your mouth. Within a moment, you've started the slow slide down as your mouth begins to swallow Willie whole.

You discover a wonderful little secret. Size does matter. In this case, girth is the challenge to your jaw, and you have no problem with this pencil-dick sliding all the way down your throat. You can even breath a little bit and begin the "last inch" drill that we've been practicing for the last two days.

Jordon realizes at this point that he's missing out on something good. Sure, he was only riding shotgun, but shit, so what?

As Jordon walks over, I quietly tell him to take off his clothes and sit on the side of the bed. He does so quickly, and I realize that we have yet another shape with which to work. Jordon also has a long cock, but his is not thin -- it's enormously thick and intensely purple. Once again, what they say about blacks is affirmed.

"Willie, I hate to interrupt you, but there's something we need to do." With that I gently pull you up to your feet and walk you over to the bed. "You need to sit on this cock." You look down and gasp loudly. Then you do that little laugh and say, "Okay!"

It sounds easy, but this is a huge cock and it takes a while to slide a little bit down at a time. Pretty soon you're sitting on his thighs and you can't even open your eyes. The fullness in your cunt is unlike anything you've ever known.

"Willie, I may have interrupted you, but feel free to resume." Willie scoots around to the bed and stands in the middle, straddling his friend Jordon. "Don't look up, Jordon, you may not want to see what's up there."

"No problem, I'm doing just fine feeling this pussy grab my cock right now."

Willie, on the other hand, is a bit more insistent. He felt a good thing and wants to feel it again. He takes your head and pulls it to his cock, and soon he is again buried to your tonsils. Pure heaven.

You stop concentrating on your cunt, as pleasurable as it is, to focus on the cock sliding across your tongue. This is definitely easier, but long is still a challenge. So you hold his hips and try to control the fucking your face is getting.

Then you imagine what I might be doing. Oh, God, you think. He's not thinking about that story . . .

I have quietly and completely greased up my cock. Standing behind you, I pull out the plug and slip my cock head in its place. Everything stops for a moment as we all realize what is about to happen. This is nearly a sacred moment.

I push slowly but insistently until I am in your ass completely. Jordon, who had carefully pulled out all but just his cock head, now pushed the rest of his cock back into your pussy. Willie pushes his cock to the bottom and for one moment, you have more cock in your body that you every have in your life.

At that moment, your mind spins and all the triggers go off. It may have been hard to bring you to an orgasm on occasion, but the wine, the story, the cocks -- it's all just too much and you start to cum.

We see what is happening and we all start to pump you. We try to move slowly, but it's no use. Very soon we are all fucking you hard and deep. Your orgasm never really stops; it just seems to keep coming in more and less intense waves of pleasure.

One by one we each pop inside of you. Willie goes first, and you swallow his cum with his cock completely buried in your throat. Jordon is shortly behind and slams your cunt hard with each pulsing ejaculation. I try to hold on but finally let go, and I'm now filling your ass with cum.

We all collapse in a heap on the bed. After a short while, Willie says he needs to get going and starts to get up and find his clothes. Jordon is quickly behind him and both are fully dressed in just one minute.

"Wow, that was fabulous," Willie says. "More than adequate payment. You keep the wine. Never liked it that much anyway."

As they turn to leave, you finally find your voice.

Looking at me, you say, "So you don't have any car here?"

"No, it's back in Sunderland."

"So you probably need a ride tomorrow, right?"

Smiling at your, I wink. "Well, I think we both might need a ride."

I look over at Willie and say, "Look, guys, I could sure use a ride back to my car in the morning. I'm going to need to take care of that. I need to be there by about 10:30. That should give me enough time to get it going for my noon meeting."

Willie smiles and says, "Sure, we can give you a ride. What time should we be here?"

I look at you and you say, "Well, if you need to be there at 10:30, I imagine it takes about 30 minutes to get there, right?" I nod and smile. "Well, I guess you'd better get here close to 7:30 or so, eh Willie?" you say.

"You can count on it!"

"Oh, and Willie?" I add. "You mentioned that your brother might know a few things about fixing cars and such. Any chance he can come join us -- and anyone else you think might be helpful in any way."

Willie and Jordon look at each other for a minute and then Willie says, "Yeah, I think I can bring him and a few others who know a lot about these kinds of things. We should be able to fix things just fine."

With that, Willie and Jordon walk out the door laughing and whooping up. Proving once again that good deeds should be strongly rewarded.