An Alien and a Succubus

Story Info
The party was just getting started.
1.3k words
4.42
16.4k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was simply bored. There at a college pool party, looking like the hottest girl in the school, but all the good looking guys were already taken by some lucky bitch or another. "Why did I come here looking for some action?" I thought to myself "I haven't had even half decent sex for months now. What use is being a succubus if you can't get the decent guys?"

I saw another drunk asshole walking towards me, undoubtedly trying to score with me, but with a snap of my fingers I convinced him not to even try. That was one good thing I suppose-no chance of getting with anyone ugly. I had just reached this conclusion when a guy sat next to me at the bar. His features caught my eye in an instant.

His face looked as though it had been carved by the best sculptor in the world. His short, dark hair stood in contrast with his pale skin, but the effect was quite striking. I stole a glance at the rest of his body, a glance that told me he was about my height, but he worked out regularly-he was quite muscular. There was something else that intrigued me about him; he was humming Silver Blue by Roxette. Something inside me wanted him, and I saw no reason to refuse giving it what it wanted.

I clicked my fingers as quietly as I could, to make him simply notice me for now. I felt his eyes flicker towards me and start taking note of my 40DD tits, perky ass and revealing dress. I felt his emotions waver slightly, before they settled into one similar to determined and he turned towards me. "Hello, I don't think we've met, have we?" he asked.

"I don't think so." I replied, glad that I didn't need anymore magic to get him interested "I've seen you around though. I'm Amator Lorem, but call me Amy."

"Leon Gobrea." he replied, offering his hand. I shook it, and I felt my hunger for him grow at his touch. This was not a normal person, not by any means. It takes a certain something for a succubus to lose control of herself-it takes abnormality. I was even more intrigued at this.

As we discussed things like music taste and subjects (me making up most of mine), I started flirting with him, albeit smoothly.

That is something about people you should know. If you're good at it, they only know you've been flirting with them by the time you've convinced them they want you. If you do manage it, the sex is even better than it normally would be. Its a tactic I've learned in my many sexual encounters, so I try to manage it as often as possible.

It was him who convinced me though. He noticed that I was flirting with him and said "Tell you what, we've got nothing more going for us here. How about we just skip this place and go to mine?"

"Thought you'd never ask." I replied, getting to my feet "How far is it?"

"Not very, we can get there within ten minutes." he then muttered something under his breath, but I decided not to ask him.

We walked in silence, him in front of me. My head was filled with curiosity about this man, there was no space for much else except anticipation.

We came to a stop outside a forest and Leon turned to me: "Hey, how about we go do it in the forest instead?"

I was taken aback, but I quickly recovered, smiling and saying "Sure thing. I've always wanted to be fucked under the stars."

He gave me a sly smile and turned towards the forest before walking towards it, me behind him again. I felt my sex start to wet itself out of anticipation. I had lost control of my own traitorous body. This man could not have been human. He must have been either an angel, a demon or a nephilim (a hybrid of the two). I was not expecting what I found out when I followed him into a small clearing however.

"Amy, let me ask you a question: do you have a thing for tentacles?"

I was confused. "I sometimes fantasise about it. Why?" I asked.

The next thing he did shocked me. His legs seemed to disappear-sucked into his abdomen, to be replaced by a mass of lime green tentacles, dozens of them, all slithering on the ground to support his weight. I was right: he wasn't a human, he was an alien. I managed not to scream, but it was a close thing.

"You can still turn if you want, but I have to ask you never to tell-"

"Leon, shut it." I told him, silencing him "I'm not human either." I confessed.

"Are you one of the Gobrea too?" he asked.

"Not quite..." I replied, before clapping my hands together and setting myself alight, but Leo didn't have time to scream before the fire went out and I stood there in my true form. I had the same big tits, the same round ass, but my skin was bright red, I had grown a pair of horns on my head and my demonic tail had returned.

"You're a demon?" Leon asked.

"A succubus, Leon." I corrected him. Demon was too broad a term in my opinion. "But I've never fucked or been fucked by an alien before. You want to fill that wish-amongst other things?" I asked playfully, winking.

His response was immediate: his tentacles shot towards me. Two of the tentacles seized my wrists and pulled them over my head, two more grabbed my ankles and forced my legs apart. Most of the other tentacles started moving along my body, caressing it, feeling my tits, stroking my face. I felt one tentacle start to play with the entrance to my pussy, which was already wet at his treatment.

I felt it penetrate, felt the pleasure surge through my body like lightning. I screamed in pleasure-a scream that was met by a second tentacle forcing its way into my mouth, muffling my squeals of delight. Leon then forced a third tentacle-bigger than the one in my pussy-into my tight asshole. I completely lost control and cummed all over Leon's tentacle in my pussy.

My orgasm seemed to act like a trigger to Leon, fucking me in all three holes faster and harder. I didn't even try to resist against the endless pleasure. I didn't want to resist against the three tentacles forcing their way into me. All I wanted was to stay here, a tentacle in all three sex holes, until Hell itself froze over. Leon kicked it up another gear, fucking me faster than I could ever remember. My muffled scream of delight was accompanied by yet another orgasm as my body shook all over for the second time in the last 5 minutes. The blissfulness, the endless pleasure, overwhelmed me, and I felt myself lose consciousness, already lost in my own desire.

When I came to, Leon was lying next to me. We were still in the clearing of the forest. "Try not to move too much-that was a massive orgasm you had." he advised me "I don't think I've made any woman cum that much before."

"Well, have you ever fucked a succubus before?" I asked rhetorically.

Leon smiled and told me "That's something that surprised me-you didn't even try to escape. I thought a succubus would be a Dom."

"Most are." I replied "I've been doing this for a while though, so I can adapt and do whatever I like to. I was hoping to be a Dom tonight, but it was worth it not to."

"I don't suppose you have to go back downstairs anytime soon?" he asked.

"Oh, I can stay up here as long as I want." I answered lustfully "But can you keep me satisfied?"

The answer was provided when I felt a tentacle start to prod the entrance to my dripping pussy, and I spread my legs apart, welcoming it.