An Alpha's Klutz

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His thrusting increased in speed. His chest was smooth and hairless and rubbed against her nipples erotically with each thrust. She felt herself tighten further around him, she was so close but she couldn't seem to reach it.

"Let go baby." He said feeling her frustration.

She shook her head no, her curls bouncing on the pillow. She just couldn't yet. Something was holding her back but she didn't know what.

Nekko was struggling. If he couldn't get her to cum, then he wouldn't be able too. To make matters worse his wolf wanted to get out now. He wanted his mate.

He growled in the back of his throat as his wolf took center stage. He felt his teeth lengthen and drop towards her neck, the urge to bite was too much and he sank his teeth into her delicate skin at the base of her neck leaving behind a pheromone that would mark her forever as his.

At his, bite her body convulsed, stealing her breath. As her orgasm ripped through her, Nekko thrust harder, slamming her body into the headboard, his cock hitting her cervix. His wolf would show no mercy. She was his.

His cock grew further inside of her, hooking into her cervix. This wasn't just mating, this was claiming, a violent ownership of her womb. Her sex would accept no other master, no other pleasure unless given by him, just as his body would accept no pleasure from others either.

She convulsed around him again, sent into another orgasm at the feel of his seed shooting into her. Each burst from him felt like another thrust. The heat was scorching and left her burnt. She was ruined for anyone else.

After their breathing calmed, Nekko rolled off of her and pulled her into his arms, still careful of her injuries. He claimed her. Now she would never be able to run, to hide, to die. Her injuries would be healed by tomorrow now, but explaining it would be difficult.

If he did it now, it wouldn't be like she could run away, but wasn't that cowardly of him. Sighing to himself, he leaned closer to her

Terror surged through his at the thought of losing her now. "Jenna, I have to tell you something......"

***

One year later Jenna lay in bed her whole body writhed in pain. Something wasn't right. It shouldn't hurt so much.

She screeched as another wave a pain shot through her body. Surly she wouldn't survive this. She felt the blackness creeping in, her vision narrowed and blurred around the edges. At least she wouldn't be conscious during her death.

Three hours later Jenna woke to an angel.

Nekko stood over her, tears in his eyes and a smile on his luscious lips. Even exhausted and pale she looked beautiful to him. "Hey baby."

She just smiled, still dazed from her ordeal.

"Thank you," He whispered to her "The twins are perfect."