An Alternative Impregnation

Story Info
A fantasy borne out of frustration has unintended results.
5.5k words
3.29
105k
40
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Dear reader, please understand that this is a story of fiction. But the story involves a white couple trying to have a child, then finding and having unprotected sex with a black gentleman. The story also touches on male-male homosexuality as well as the cuckold lifestyle. If this offends you in any way, please close this story and move on to the next. You have been warned...

---------------------------

My wife Cheryl and I have been married for 6 years. We had lived a fairly normal life up until recently. We met, like so many other couples, in our undergraduate years of college. I was studying to be a lawyer, and she was finishing her English degree. We got married the summer before law school, and for the next three years, we both spent time getting our various graduate degrees (mine in law of course, and she got two Masters).

Throughout these first three years, we always maintained a happy, but mundane sex life. We would have sex maybe 2 or 3 times a week, but always somewhat boring sex. Sure, we tried a few different positions, and we were both open to oral sex, but our sex life was not something that would be made into a porn film anytime soon. Lately, we were lucky to get sex once a week.

Not that Cheryl wasn't pretty. Quite the contrary. Cheryl was a very tall woman, about 5'9", and very athletic. She had long, straight blonde hair, and the most beautiful blue eyes accenting her beautiful oval-shaped face. Cheryl's lips were always quite big and full, perfect for kissing, and her nose had a cute little button at the tip, perfect for teasing. Because she was so athletic, she did not have gigantic breasts, and because of her height, they actually looked a little smaller than they were. She had a set of very firm 34-C breasts, and two very pert nipples on two medium-sized, pinkish areolas.

One of the things that attracted me to Cheryl was her innocent sensuality. She would tend to wear quite showy outfits, but seemed oblivious to the attention she seemed to attract from the men (and many women) who would look at her as she walked by. I would sometimes walk a few steps behind Cheryl and grin inwardly as I would see men turn around to gawk at my beautiful wife. It gave me a sense of pride knowing I had what so many people desired.

But as with all things, given enough time, it too becomes mundane. Cheryl and I ended up moving to Florida after our respective education was complete, her taking on a job at the local university and I started my own solo practice. Between our two hectic schedules, we just lived every day in a content, if not-quite-adventurous lifestyle.

About a year ago, we started to talk about having a baby. While we both had our very busy careers, we were both very excited about the concept of growing our family. In fact, during those first few weeks of talking about a baby, but before we actually got off of birth control, we had a very pronounced increase in our sexual activity. We even started to incorporate fantasies in our lovemaking. The increase in sex, coupled with our recent mutual interest in pornographic movies made us get wilder and more imaginative.

One of the fantasies that we always seemed to enjoy together was the proverbial "black on blonde" fantasy. It did not take long before virtually all the movies we rented involved very well-endowed black men having sex with blonde women. Cheryl, being blonde herself, could relate quite well. But for me, it definitely stirred some darker, deep-seeded fantasies. There was something inherently beautiful about watching a very powerful, black man have his way with a pale, white blonde. The most enjoyable were the ones where the blonde played the role of a wife. I could not tell Cheryl that every time we would fuck after watching one of these movies, I was imagining her being fucked by the black actors.

But again, over time, things started to fall back into the same old grind. We started having sex less and less often, to the point where I would actually masturbate every other day or so rather than make love to my beautiful wife. I simply did not have time, with my busy schedule, and as embarrassing as it is to admit, the fantasies of black men with my wife made me less and less able to maintain my own erection as I was making love to her.

About a year later, after yet another unsuccessful attempt of having sex, Cheryl and I were lying in bed together and I could hear her audible sighs. I knew she wanted to have a baby really bad.

"Why don't I masturbate in a cup and we spoon it in you?" I asked out of the blue.

"What?" was the only thing she could think of replying.

I turned on my side, looked her in the eyes, and repeated, "Why don't I masturbate into a cup, then we spoon my sperm in you?"

She looked incredulous. "Are you crazy?"

"No, seriously, why not do it that way?"

"Well, my dear husband of mine, for one, I read that in order to increase the odds of a successful conception, the woman should orgasm. I can assure you I won't be moaning out in screams of ecstasy with a spoon in my pussy." She gave me a beautiful smile and gave me a kiss.

I thought for a second. "We can use a dildo! I'll cum on a dildo and we can fuck you with it," I said with a smile to match hers.

Cheryl chuckled. "Don't you remember, I am allergic to latex and plastic?"

For about five seconds, I was defeated, and out of sheer desperation, I just blurted out, "Why not use a live dildo?"

We stared at each other for a few seconds.

"What?" she asked.

"A live dildo," I repeated. She looked at me with a puzzled expression. I explained, "Just picture it: we get some guy who volunteers his cock. I'll cum, we put the cum on his cock, you fuck him, and you cum. Then he gets up and leaves. He never cums in you."

She chuckled again. "Bob, you have gone insane."

I held her in bed as she started to get out. "Have I?" I looked deep into her eyes.

She was silent, so I went on, "Honey, you know we haven't had the best sex in the past year or so, and I know how you look at some of these movies we watch together. I want to do this. It's not cheating since we're both there."

She continued to stare at me, mumbling a few words.

I continued, "Are you telling me the idea doesn't excite you?" I moved my finger to her pussy and felt it oozing with warm juices. She let a moan escape her lips as my finger touched her and entered her. "Are you telling me you don't want to fuck another man as I watch?" I continued to finger her, a little faster now, my thumb rubbing on her clit. She arched her back up and bent her knees. I was lying beside her, two fingers inside her, whispering into her ears, "A... big... black... cock!" Cheryl screamed as she climaxed. I quickly moved down the bed, got between her legs, and licked her flowing juices off her pussy. My wife came on my tongue twice more before I was finished with her. She quickly got up and went to take a shower. I lay in bed, oblivious to the huge erection that I still had, thinking about the words I just uttered to my wife. Could I really do this?

For the next week, we never mentioned a word of this ... what is it, a fantasy? We pretended we didn't say it. But the next week, as we were once again naked in bed, she came another two times as I whispered this fantasy to her. This time, when she was done, she stayed in bed.

"Let's do it," Cheryl proclaimed.

"What?" I asked.

"Let's get a live dildo as you said." I stared into her eyes.

"Are you serious?"

She kissed me. And smiled. "Are you?" she replied.

I got up, took her hand, and we walked naked to the computer. I found an adult ad website, quickly made an account, snapped a picture of Cheryl's naked body, and placed an ad. "Married White Couple, seeking live cock. Must be open to male cum on your cock. Must verify drug/disease free with recent blood test." We looked at each other, and I pressed submit.

The following day, our mailbox was filled with 42 replies. Most were your usual trash.

"Baby dump that loser and fuck with me."

"Come here and get the cock you need, whore."

"How much for a blowjob?"

But a few were promising. We ignored most, but we replied to a handful. And met three or four. But all seemed to be a bust. Either they chickened out, or they weren't quite who they said they were. Just when we thought this was a big waste of time, I woke up one day and saw an email from a guy named Evan. Evan had a very nice profile. He was a very tall black man, about 6'5", 27 years old, and extremely muscular. He used to play starting linebacker at the University of Miami before a knee injury ended his career. He ended up completing his degree and was currently working with a bank as a loan executive. He did post a picture of himself naked, and even though he had a body most body builders would envy in its cuts and definition, the thing that stood out the most was his cock. In its resting state, his cock looked longer and thicker than mine, and mine isn't that small. Cheryl had gone to work already so I took it upon myself to reply to him.

Surprisingly, he was online at that moment and quickly replied back. We exchanged a few more emails, and we arranged a meeting the following night, Wednesday night, for dinner. In all other cases, Cheryl and I discussed who we would meet, but in this case, I figured she'd be ok with it. Sure enough, when she got home and I showed her Evan's pictures, she agreed.

We met on Wednesday, and Evan was everything we expected. He was very well spoken, very polite, yet he had a cool confidence about him. The three of us had instant rapport, and I could see Cheryl flirting with him already. While he was certainly intimidating physically, he came across as a very nice man.

I decided we needed to tell him our rules. The three of us went outside and walked around the artificial lake. The lights shimmered on the surface of the calm water.

"Evan, listen, what we want you to do," I started to explain, "is very simple. We want you to be a living dildo for my wife." I paused to wait for a reaction, and when there was none, I continued. "We want to have a child, but for reasons I can't tell you right now, we need... assistance." I blushed a little, but I continued as Cheryl tightly held my hand. "We need you to help me impregnate my wife."

Evan stopped walking. We all stopped and looked at each other. "Go on," he said in his very deep voice.

I smiled and continued. "We need you to allow me to cum on your cock," I explained.

"Go on."

"We need you to allow Cheryl to ride your cock. She needs my sperm, but she also needs to orgasm."

He paused, but said, "Go on."

"You are not allowed to cum in her, is that understood?"

"Yes."

"And if either of us says stop, you must stop. Is *that* understood?"

He looked at me, then at my wife. Cheryl was holding my hand in a vise grip. But she was staring at Evan.

"Yes," he finally answered.

I looked at my wife, then turned back to him, "Come to our place this Friday night for a test run. Please bring a recent blood test. If it works out, we will do the real thing in a few weeks."

With that, I gave him our address, we all hugged, and promised to see each other in a few days. Cheryl and I drove home in silence. Our minds were both flying at a million miles an hour. When we were trying to sleep that night, every time I looked at her, she was staring into space, wide awake.

"You ok, baby?" I asked.

"Mmm hmmmm," was all she could mumble. She turned and looked at me. "Bob, are you sure you want to do this?"

I looked into her eyes, "More than anything, baby," I replied, kissing her on the lips. I noticed a look of concern cross her face. "Are you sure?" I asked her.

She kissed me, and we spent the better part of the next hour just kissing, and finally falling asleep in each other's arms.

The next two days were a blur. Cheryl had cancelled her classes and got herself prettied up. She had a manicure, pedicure, leg and bikini wax, had her hair done, a facial, a massage, and even bought some new, sexy lingerie. I don't remember the last time she did all this for me, but it did not bother me. My Friday appointments were light, and I quickly got home. My hardon had been raging all day, and it got worse when I got home to see Cheryl walking out of her shower. I kissed her, and watched as she got ready and I took my shower.

"Bob, listen, before we do this, I need to tell you something," she said as I was shaving. I could hear the stress in her voice.

"Honey, this is something we both want to do," I said.

"It's not that. I... uh... I don't know how to say this."

I looked at her with some concern. I let her continue.

She took a deep breath. "I got off the pill about three months ago."

I almost fell. We've always discussed things like this together, and she did this without telling me. She saw my reaction and quickly said, "Look, baby, I'm sorry, I just didn't know this would really happen this quick. I'll call Evan and cancel." I closed my eyes and took three deep breaths.

"No, you won't!" I flatly exclaimed. I got up, held her waist, and pulled her to me. I kissed her hard on her lips. "This will simply be the real thing then." I smiled at her and we held each other for a long time, our eyes communicating our feelings and intentions. Finally, she relaxed and smiled back at me, and kissed me once more. We both finished getting ready.

We ate a very light dinner together, and precisely at 7:30, the doorbell rang. We both jumped and stared at each other. We laughed, and walked together, opening the door. Evan stood tall, a bouquet of flowers in his hand, and an envelope in the other hand. We invited him in, and he gave the flowers to Cheryl and kissed her on her cheek, as he gave me the envelope and shook my hand.

As Cheryl put the flowers in a vase, I opened the envelope and looked at the paper inside. It was Evan's lab results, blood dated the day before. It was a comprehensive test, and everything came back as negative. I breathed a sigh of relief, and quickly showed the results to Cheryl. She smiled at Evan.

"So," I started. "Are we all ready?"

Evan chuckled. "A little nervous."

"Do you think you will have any issues?" I asked.

He snorted. "Man, look at your beautiful wife. I don't think any man will have issues with her." Cheryl visibly blushed. "Are you sure you two want to do this?"

Together, Cheryl and I both said, "We are."

With that, Cheryl let go of my hand, looked back at me once more, and moved to Evan. She wrapped her arms around his head, and to my surprise and Evan's, she kissed him flat on his lips. His eyes were open in surprise at first, looking at me, but when I didn't react, he closed his eyes and fell into the kiss. Cheryl and I had not discussed kissing. As everyone says, kissing is very intimate, and this was not supposed to be intimate. But I found myself flooded with emotions watching my wife kiss him. I did not remember the last time she kissed me so passionately. I watched as Evan's hands roamed her back. I almost felt like a third wheel with my own wife and her soon-to-be lover.

After a few minutes of kissing, Cheryl took his hand and started to lead him to our bedroom. She smiled at me and took my hand as well, and led both men to our bedroom. She made us stand in the center of the room in front of the bed, and smiled at both of us. "Are you boys ready?" she asked in a mischievous voice.

Evan and I both nodded. I watched as my wife very sensuously unbuttoned her blouse, slipping it off her shoulders and letting it fall on the floor. She kicked off her shoes and unzipped her skirt, letting it too fall to the floor. She stepped out and stood before us wearing a pair of tiny, sheer black panties, and matching sheer black bra. We could clearly see the outlines of her fully shaved vagina, and her nipples were already hard, pressing against the thin fabric.

She moved toward us, and once again, she kissed Evan first. As she kissed him, she unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it off. Her pale hands contrasted against his very muscular chest as she rubbed his beautiful black skin. I noticed she did not remove her wedding ring. Cheryl unclasped his belt buckle and unzipped his slacks. She then pulled away from him, and after a quick glance toward me, she looked at Evan, reached behind her bra, and unclasped it. Slowly, she removed her bra and tossed it to the side, and then pulled her panties off, kicking them away.

I was mesmerized. I had just witnessed my beautiful wife willingly strip completely naked in front of a man I barely knew. She did not even have jewelry on her, except her wedding ring. I could not even begin to imagine I could have a hardon so big as I had watching her. She walked to us, and whispered into my ears with a single command, "Strip."

Somehow, I knew with that one command, that one innocent word, that my relationship with Cheryl had forever changed. I could not explain it. It just happened, like a snap of the finger. A shift of power if you will. But I adjusted fast, and I quickly took off my shirt. I unzipped my slacks, and pulled both my boxers and slacks down, kicking off my shoes and quickly pulling my socks off. I thought it interesting that a well-to-do professional white husband and wife were standing completely naked in front of a very powerful black man.

Cheryl walked behind me, and kissed my naked shoulder as she wrapped her arms around my waist. She slowly stroked me, seeming to take pleasure at how hard I was being stimulated like this in front of this stranger, this man. She stopped just as quickly as she started, and whispered again into my ear, "Kneel."

I got on my knees, and she did as well. Cheryl motioned for Evan to walk forward, and as she looked at me, she dropped his pants and boxers. What I saw made me almost scared. There's a stereotype that black men have big cocks. But Evan, you see, fit another stereotype: that some men would make horses jealous. His cock, only semi-rigid, was nearly twice as long as mine. My cock has always been thick with a beautiful round mushroom head. Evan's cock was like a tree trunk. I looked over to my wife and saw Cheryl lick her lips subconsciously. She looked at me as she tentatively at first, but then more forcefully, took Evan's cock in her hands and slowly stroked it. Soon enough, Evan's 12 inches was fully engorged, sticking straight out from his muscular body, his six pack abs and chiseled thighs seeming the perfect background for such a tool.

Cheryl looked at me, her eyes locked onto mine, as if waiting for me to say stop. When I did not, as she continued to look at me, she opened her mouth as wide as she could and put the head between her lips. I could not believe I was on my knees, watching my wife suck on the largest black cock I had ever seen. I looked down and saw my own cock, pathetic looking in comparison, hard and twitching. Somehow, I knew that this was turning into something more than what Cheryl and I had talked about.

After watching Cheryl suck barely the head and a little of the shaft, my suspicions were confirmed when she pulled off him with a very loud smack, took my head with her hand, and pulled me toward him. I looked at her, as Evan stood perfectly still. She took his massive shaft in her other hand and cooed, "Opppppennnnnn......" I opened my mouth as she guided me closer. I could smell his scent. I could see my wife's saliva on him. I closed my eyes as the heat from his cock approached my lips. I felt him on my tongue first. A hot, supple object, slightly salty in taste, pressing against me. Cheryl pushed my head further in, as I opened my mouth as wide as I could, the top of his head pressing against my upper lip. I could feel my lips stretched as his head was pushed into my mouth. I opened my eyes and all I could see was this massive black shaft out of my mouth. I could taste the precum in my mouth, as Cheryl simulated a sucking motion for me.

12