An Alternative Impregnation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This continued for a few minutes, before Cheryl roughly pulled me off him. "Get up," she commanded, and I got up, standing next to this god of a man. I then watched as Cheryl positioned herself between us, taking each of our cocks in each of her hands. She shook his, and smiled. Then she shook mine, and chuckled. But I was not embarrassed. I was excited as I watched her suck his cock, then mine, then his again. Now, being married for six years, one begins to know their spouse, and Cheryl knew me. She knew I was close.

"Cum on his cock," she ordered me. She got up and sat on our bed, her legs wide open, her fingers masturbating her pussy. I gulped and looked at her, then at Evan. I stood in front of him, but he was taller than me, so I had to stand on my tiptoes. I took my cock in one hand, and walked into Evan, pressing my cock against his. I don't know how my cock felt to him, but his felt extremely hot to me. And as hard as I was, he was harder. My cock wouldn't even budge his erection. I looked at Cheryl, and she just smiled at me, masturbating herself furiously.

I started to stroke my cock on top of Evan's, feeling the texture of the top of his shaft on the bottom of mine. My hand could barely reach around his shaft and mine, but there was enough friction and enough lubrication from my saliva and hers to make us quite slippery. I looked at Evan and he was staring at Cheryl as I masturbated myself on his cock. I did not take long as I came pretty hard and pretty fast. I felt the spurts shoot down my shaft and hit his cock and navel. I rubbed my cum all over his cock, even though the majority of my sperm got scattered. I hoped this was enough.

Cheryl got up, took her left hand, complete with wedding band glinting in the light, and grabbed Evan's now cum-covered cock. She slowly twisted and stroked him, and used his cock to guide him to our bed. My cum lubricated his shaft, but I could not but help realize that even more of my sperm was being transferred. Cheryl was oblivious to this fact as she kissed him again and pushed him onto the bed on his back. She motioned for me to climb onto the bed and I did. Cheryl then turned around and sat on Evan's chest, facing me. She motioned for me to move in front of Evan's cock, between his legs.

Using my shoulders as support, my wife positioned herself in a squatting position over Evan's gigantic cock. My face was mere inches from Evan's quivering monster shaft, and my wife's pussy was half an inch above his massive mushroom head. I looked up and saw my wife's eyes were locked onto mine. "I love you, Bob," she said, as she lowered herself down. I could see Evan's cockhead get squeezed my Cheryl's very tight vaginal lips. Cheryl at this point was dripping wet, I could smell her essence and as usual, I was mesmerized by it. But she screamed as the massive cock invaded her. My cum helped lubricate her, but she could not get more than half the head inside her the first time before having to pull off him.

"Fuckkkkkkkkk!" she screamed to no one in particular. "That is so big."

I thought I heard Evan chuckle but I could not be sure. She tried to go down again, and this time, she was able to get the whole head in, but again she had to pull up. I heard my wife breathing shallowly and quickly. "Bob, hold his cock for me," she ordered, and I obeyed. I grabbed the base of his massive shaft as my wife once again slide down. The third time was the charm it seemed, as she slid a few inches down.

"Ohhhhhhhh gawwwwwwwwdddddddd!" she screamed once more. But she started to adjust to his size. Slowly, she moved up and down, and I saw Evan's big hands reach around and hold her waist as she slowly went up, and down... up, and down. Cheryl started to scream as she had her first major orgasm of the night, her legs twitching. But she was determined to move further down on Evan's cock. As her first orgasm subsided, she grabbed my hair and looked into my eyes again. She did not say anything, but pulled me closer. My wife licked her lips, and that was the hint I needed to stick my tongue out. I could taste my own cum as it slid down Evan's cock, and I could even taste Cheryl's juices, as she came a second time. But my wife, the first time she has had another cock inside her other than mine since we were dating, was determined to get more inside her.

By the time her second orgasm had subsided, Cheryl was nearly two-thirds down his cock, but it seemed that was the most she could go. She was screaming in pain and agony at the same time, but she continued to bounce on top of him. Evan helped, and I marveled at the man's stamina. But eventually, with my wife's riding of his cock and my tongue licking his balls and base of his shaft, even Evan started to approach his limit.

Sure enough and true to his word, he let us know. "I'm getting close," he said matter of factly, his breathing beginning to speed up. To my surprise, I wrapped my arms around Cheryl's legs and licked even faster. Cheryl grabbed my hair again and pulled so I was looking at her, staring into her beautiful eyes.

She did not need to ask the question. I merely nodded as she rode him faster, and seemed to get more of him inside her. She was having one climax after another, and her juices made him extremely slick. By now I could feel the heat of her pussy as she slid Evan's cock almost completely inside her. I could not believe I was licking the balls of the man who was fucking my wife.

"Guys, I'm about to cum," Evan pleaded with us. His breathing was quite fast, and he even half-heartedly tried to push Cheryl off. I grabbed my wife's thighs tighter as I licked faster. She was still staring into my eyes as tears fell down her face. She was cumming yet again, this time very powerfully. She mouthed the words, "I love you."

We heard a moan from Evan. He was bucking up, meeting her every stroke with his own. My tongue was half licking his shaft, half her pussy. Her pussy lips were stretched to the limit, but everything was so wet and lubricated, it looked easy. I knew I could push her off. I still had a few seconds.

But...

I did not. Instead, I held her tight as I felt the first powerful gush of sperm shoot up Evan's cock, and into my wife's pussy. I continued to lick as I felt the massive spurts move up his cock. I licked her clit as she had the longest, loudest orgasm I have ever seen her have. Evan was moaning and groaning, a primal scream escaping his lungs, filling our bedroom with the deep, resonating sound. He seemed to cum for thirty seconds, as I felt his cum ooze out of my wife's pussy. I hungrily licked it, showing it to my wife as she continued to stare at me, her body shaking.

I watched, mesmerized and amazed. I knew Cheryl had just became pregnant. There was no doubt in my mind, and looking into her eyes, I knew that she knew it too. Evan spurted three final spurts, and his cock became ever so slightly smaller, as Cheryl was finally able to completely slide down. Another two twitches, and two more small spurts of sperm entered her. I did not stop licking. Nor did I stop staring into her beautiful eyes. I never loved her more as much as I did right then and there.

After several minutes, she finally got off him, a gusher of cum oozing out of her as she did. Evan slowly traced patterns on her tummy, as they both watched me lick my wife clean. What happened next surprised all of us, I think.

"I love you, Bob," my wife said. "I love you more than anything."

I blushed. I stopped licking. "I love you, too," I replied.

She smiled at me. Then she turned to Evan, and kissed him. Hard. She climbed on top of him, her pussy grinding on his semi flaccid, but quickly engorging cock. She stopped kissing him for one second, and looked into his eyes, "Now fuck me hard," she ordered him.

I took that as my queue to leave. Now you might be reading this story and wondering why I would do that, and the answer is simple. It is because I love her, and want her to be happy. If she is happy with his body, with his cock, then who am I to deny her that happiness. She told me she loves me. And she knows I love her.

I left the room and slept in the guest room that night. In the morning I made them breakfast in bed. I left for some chores. The entire weekend, Evan spent fucking my wife. There was no need for condoms. Cheryl confirmed her pregnancy two weeks later with a home test, and we quickly found an obstetrician for her.

This was seven months ago. During that time, Evan had become a constant fixture at our house. The doctor told Cheryl that sex was good for delivery, and she took it to heart. There was hardly a time I would see the two of them together not fucking. The previous weekend, in fact, Evan had brought two of his college buddies over for the weekend. Cheryl loved every moment, and I loved her loving it. She would profess her love to me daily, and once in a while she would still give me a blowjob. I was the luckiest husband in the world. Two more months til I became the luckiest dad in the world.

12