All Comments on 'An American Friday In London'

by Sam Cornell

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
mummys dirty angelmummys dirty angelover 19 years ago
MMmmm

you little tease... there better be more lol !! xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Quite good

A good contrast between the very unpleasant main character and her victim, who comes across as both innocent and genuinely sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
just try it

in a very experienced sex life, i have found that far too many freeze instantly when you put your tongue on their anus...or as we perverts like to say...her asshole. howver, the ones who were willing to experiment and the very few who opened up quickly and willingly, went absolutely crazy as i licked and tongue fucked their bottmo. i have been fortunate enough to be rewarded with copious amoiuts of delicious cum to drink when i moved my mouth to the trditional, but very wonderful, aperture...in other words...a cum drenched cunt. ah the aroma, the delightful bouquet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Asshole

Dickhead

quicksilver31quicksilver31over 19 years ago
Hangin...

You wonderful bitchy tease....got me going in a big way.. please regale us with the rest of the evening...

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
You loser

You don't deserve London. How ridiculously anti-British your tale is. Wake up, we are your best friend in the world right now.

Shame, this could have been hot but your prejudices brought it tumbling down to the depths of dire.

PS - Your character says they are not an arrogant 'God is an American' type and then makes a jibe about saving the Brits in WW2!!

My Grandfathers fought in that war alongside brave men from Canada, Australia, NZ, Poland and the US. The Allies won the war TOGETHER.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Breathless ............

Its so tantalising, so sexy so real. I need more of this and ssssssssoonn please..............

UhlrichUhlrichabout 17 years ago
Great storytelling... and HOT!

Anyone - well, almost anyone - can do hot, but you not only do it well, you can also tell a story!

I searched and found you here after stumbling across another of your stories on another site, and you didn't disappoint. I'm rushing this so I can go read Saturday. Please keep them coming, I'll read all I can find.

Definitely in my top 5 erotic authors, after reading only two of your stories (so far). I will read all the rest. Thank you, and keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Kathy's a little sweetie...

You've made this funny, charming and beautifully kinky, all at once. Kathy's a girl with a pretty and desirable anus, but she's also feisty, vulnerable, self-deprecating and unsure - she's a well written character who's already beginning to get 'under the skin' of the Sam of the story. Funny and erotic doesn't work as a combination? It does here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
. . . .and you wonder why Limey's don't like Yanks much?

A good story except for the digs at the English.

If you are gonna fuck English girls I suggest you show a little more respect !

JulianWinslowJulianWinslowabout 3 years ago
A delicate touch yet powerfully erotic

The adoration of the female body is exquisitely done, and always arousing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous