An American Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back downstairs, both Diane and Bailey rolled their eyes as they turned the volume back up again. Rachel slept over with Tony in his bed that night.

This continued in various ways throughout much of the time Brandon was away. For most of the first week, Rachel slept with Tony in his bed, but after consideration they decided that it was best that they took it over to Rachel's house where they could have more privacy. So, after the first week Rachel shared her bed with Tony. The sex was frequent. At least once a day, frequently twice or more.

During one sex filled night, Rachel experienced a first. She was hot and ready for Tony. They were in bed, and Rachel was on her hands and knees, with her back arched and her ass sticking up and out, eagerly anticipating Tony's entry of her from behind. They had already done it doggie-style on a few occasions, to the delight of Rachel.

This time, however, as Rachel pussy was hot, and open, in anticipation, she felt Tony enter her anally. She was taken completely by surprise. It hurt at first, but he tried being gentle as he eased it in, and soon she experienced her first time being taken anally. She found out just how much she liked it and would ask Brandon to take her anally when he returned.

She kept in contact with Brandon every day and, after the small talk, would always disclose the details of the sex between her and Tony. They both considered this phone sex, and she would get turned on by listening to Brandon jerk himself off as he listened to her describe her extra-marital sexual adventures.

On one occasion, she was lying in bed with Tony, and they were just beginning their playful foreplay, when Brandon called. Rachel talked to him for a little bit in the bathroom while Tony waited for her to finish. She told Brandon that she was just about to have sex with Tony when he called. Brandon said he wanted to listen in. So she pretended to hang up the phone and she set it on the night stand next to the bed. Tony and her commenced with their passionate love-making. She was sure to be very vocal and to especially rock the bed, making the bed springs squeak quite loudly. This pleased Brandon and he said as much to her later on.

The time came for Brandon to come home. That afternoon Rachel and Tony finished up their usually fuck session, then he packed up all his clothes, and moved back to Diane's. Rachel straightened up the house and prepared a nice homecoming for her husband as a dutiful, loving wife would.

That night, Brandon and Rachel had the best sex that they could imagine. She was passionate due to his homecoming, and he was ardent knowing that he had shared his wife with another guy for 3 weeks while he was gone. They fucked half the night away and climaxed simultaneously. Then they fell asleep in each others arms.

The next morning after the usual settling in business was done. Rachel told her husband that Diane's husband would be converting their spare bedroom into a nursery for their expectant baby, so Tony would have to move out. She asked Brandon if he would mind Tony coming to stay with them for a little while until he found his own place.

Brandon didn't mind, but he felt some rules needed to be set down. Since Tony still wasn't aware that he knew about him and Rachel, the sex between them would have to be kept discreet. He asked Rachel if she still wanted to fuck Tony. She responded that she did.

So they invited Tony into their house and things worked well between the three of them. Brandon worked days and Tony did nights, so Rachel and Tony continued with their sexual escapades while Brandon was at work.

One day, however, Brandon got off work early. He came home and found Tony downstairs watching TV by himself and Rachel was upstairs on the computer. Brandon kissed her hello, then she went into the bedroom while he got onto the computer.

After a while, Brandon noticed Tony coming up the stairs and he entered their bedroom. Brandon was curious what he was doing. He knew that Tony knew he was home. He waited a few moments than went down the hall and listened at the bedroom door. He heard faint moans of pleasure, so he opened the door quietly and peeked in. Inside, on the bed he saw his wife naked with Tony face between her legs. He was pleasuring his wife's pussy with his tongue, and seemingly doing a good job at it.

He quietly crept back down the hall to the study and sat there, wondering if he should leave them alone. Then he began to hear the bedsprings squeaking. He got back up and peeked through the door again. He now saw Tony between his wife's legs, with her legs position over his shoulders and he was thoroughly fucking her good, just pounding into her. He walked in and Rachel looked at her husband as she was moaning at each of Tony's thrusts.

Brandon just stood there watching as he felt his own cock turn rock hard. Knowing that another man was having his way with his all too willing wife was one thing, but actually seeing it actually happen magnified the fantasy by 10 times as erotic.

He walked up to the edge of the bed and freed his cock from his pants. He held next to her face and she reached out to grab it. She began by planting kisses up and down the length of it, then licking it up to the tip, before hungrily taking him in her mouth. She sucked him for all he was worth, her excitement accentuated by the pounding she was getting from Tony.

Brandon watched his wife. Her beautiful breasts were swaying in rhythm to Tony's strong thrusts as he relentlessly slid his member in and out of her pussy. Her legs, spread far open and high up in the air, were soft and silky, and were also moving in the rhythm. Brandon grabbed both ankles and moved them closer to him to allow Tony's cock to enter deeper within Rachel. The action had a noticeable effect on Rachel; her moaning became more pleasure-filled.

As Rachel was receiving this double pleasure, she took it with her eyes closed. Even with her husband's cock pushing the limits at the back of her throat, her moans were still loud. It became too much for Brandon. His wife knew just how to please him, coupled with the fact that another man was fucking his wife right in front of him, and he lost control, shooting his load down her throat.

After she was done licking him clean, he leaned down to give his wife loving kisses. She whispered how much she loved him in between a kiss, and as he continued kissing her, Tony began to grunt and thrust faster. Her moaning became more of a constant whining cry, and she moved her hips up fast to meet Tony's downward thrusts.

Brandon wondered if Tony was going to pull out. Rachel had told him that while he was gone, Tony pulled out of her, except for a couple of times, which Rachel said were accidents.

Brandon's wondering was answered as Tony let out a long, loud, slow groan and Rachel simultaneously gave a loud, pleasurable sigh. Tony's thrusts slowed to a stop, and they all stood still for a moment. Tony and Rachel looked at each other and both let out small contented laughs, then he pulled out his spent member from her cream filled pussy.

Rachel asked Brandon if he would like to shower with her. Tony got off the bed and put his clothes on then went on downstairs. Brandon went into the bathroom and started the shower. He walked back to Rachel. She was still immobilized in the same position on the bed, but as he came in she sat up and swung her legs to the side of the bed. Brandon looked between her legs and noticed her pussy was full to the point of overflowing with Tony's cum.

She asked her husband if he was ok with what just happened and if he enjoyed it. He responded positively and asked if she was feeling good. She just gave him a big smile and nodded enthusiastically.

They both got in the shower. Brandon thought as he showered. Even though he put down some house rules about the sexual relationships between the three of them, it was almost immediately disregarded. He mentioned as much to Rachel.

She responded by saying that her and Tony usually fucked around this time of day, and if they knew that Brandon would have been coming home early as he did that day, then they would have probably fucked earlier. But as it was, she said, Tony wanted her pussy, and she wasn't about to deny it to him after she had given it up to him so often now.

After they showered and dressed, they went downstairs and joined Tony in watching TV and they had a good night in each other's company.

They would not have another threesome as they did that day, but the sex between Rachel and Tony continued. Brandon decided not to impose any other rules on their sex, because he felt they would be ignored, and in any case he was powerless to enforce the one rule he had set, which was also ignored. And so, Tony and Rachel continued enjoying each other sexually whenever they felt like it.

After 2 or 3 months their sex began to taper off, until Tony announced that he found his own place to live. Rachel understood that this day would come. She realized that even though the sex with Tony was wonderful, it was only lust, and she was married to Brandon. Tony would eventually want his own girlfriend, which is what happened.

The three of them remained close friends, but when Tony began dating a girl he met, they saw less and less of him.

And the marriage of Brandon and Rachel continued on happily.....End of Part 2.

12