An Anal Awakening Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
C_Duke
C_Duke
55 Followers

Jack had no real recollection of how he'd been talked into it, it just seemed the natural thing to do at the time. He had a cock in his mouth and was sucking on it reasonably eagerly but probably with little ability beyond the amateur, and he was quite enjoying it. That thought was weird too, he had cock in his mouth and he quite liked it. He tried to do what he'd felt others do to him. He used his fingers his tongue, caressed and kissed Cliff's dick, licked and probed, and really did get to quite liking it. He cupped the balls and sucked on the head, tickled the sac and licked the rim. He didn't know it but he was actually quite a good cocksucker, and Cliff occasionally grit his teeth if he felt the eruption approaching. It would have been a lot harder if he hadn't already blasted off fucking Jo earlier that morning.

"Well you boys look like you are having fun." Jo said, breaking the silence. The two suddenly stopped and looked at her guiltily. She motioned with her finger and they sheepishly stepped towards her and sat down on the bed. "Don't let me break that up." She pushed Jack's head back down into Cliff's lap, and joined him down there. "You like it, baby? You like that big cock in your mouth?" she whispered naughtily into his ear. She licked out at the base of the shaft and down Cliff's balls. "Does my lovely Jacky like to suck a big fat cock?"

Cliff lay back and tried not to explode too early as the two tongues, one very, very experienced and the other a very quick learner pleasured him. He placed his hands in the hair of the two sucking heads, and enjoyed the sensation. Enjoyed warm sucking mouths and soft probing tongues on his balls and his cock, all up and down and around his sac, his head and his shaft ... fingers gently pushing his sphincter. Jo taught Jack how to do it ... showing him what to lick, how to suck and the right way to fondle balls, how to jerk off a shaft. He enjoyed the lesson, and his tongue was eager, his mouth hot. He was giving Cliff an awful lot of pleasure, whether he had a mouthful of nuts or was bobbing his head up and down on the shaft eagerly tasting the pre-cum ... the whole head filling his mouth as he kept his lips tight. It didn't take long with Jack sucking on his cock and Jo nibbling his balls, whole sac in her mouth before he cared no longer.

Jack got his first ever taste of cum. Cliff burst forth a massive squirt of hot, fresh sticky sweet stuff right into the back of his throat ... the grunt of a warning came too late, and his mouth was full. He gagged and pulled away as he swallowed some of it and spat out the rest ... Jo immediately got a face-full as Cliff shot again, then Jack took a blast in the face too. His fourth and final metre-range blast shot right into Jo's waiting eager mouth as she clamped her lips on the top of his cock just in time to get it ... and the blast was cut short, ricocheting off the back of her throat.

Jack sat their dumbfounded with a mouth and dripping faceful of cum, watching Jo eagerly lap the stuff up. It wasn't unpleasant, just very odd! Before he had totally collected himself Jo grabbed his head and pulled it back down to Cliff's crotch, and kissed him full on the lips ... their tongues sopping wet and sticky with cum produced a most unusual and strangely pleasant sensation ... he kissed her back hard and the taste of cum became almost superfluous. She pulled him down and coaxed his lips back onto Cliff's cock and he sucked it again, tasting a little more cum as it dribbled out, and then they were kissing with the softening dick between their lips and tongues.

"You love that cock, don't you baby?" she whispered to him.

"FUCK, Man!" Cliff exhaled "You guys fucking ROCK. You like dick, man?"

"You like to suck that big dick, Jacky-boy?" Jo whispered, stroking his ear. "You like to suck dick and you like cum in your mouth baby baby?"

"Oh ... man ... fucking weird ... baby." Jack mumbled. He still didn't really remember how Cliff had talked him into it in the shower in the first place. Jack contemplated that he was now bi. Sucking a dick and eating spunk ... wow. He felt strange about that! It also turned him on intensely ... it didn't seem likely that his dick could get any harder but it did with a twitch.

He sat back and Jo took his throbbing cock in her soft hand and began to jerk the length slowly while she made fists with her other hand holding his sac, smiling a spunky faced smile up at him. He made no bones about Cliff softly nibbling and blowing on one nipple while caressing his abdominal and pubic area with wandering fingers. Jack moaned softly with the attention to his body adding to the crazy perversions his mind was still coming to grips with.

"Ah ... God ... Ahhhhh ... FUCK! YEA! Ahhhhhhhhh ..." he started as he blew. He grit his teeth and with a sound not unlike a growl steaming hot spunk shot a clear metre and a half into the air and covered his chest and Cliff's head ... the rest made its way all over his body and Jo's hand, as she licked it up off his belly as still more shot out and coated them both, until finally his body stopped tensing, his buttocks unclenched and that magnificent cock was finally emptied and started to soften in her hand, still working it up and down. "Jesus ... fuck ... think I need a rest now!"

"Happy, baby? You got to try my ass and Cliff's cum. You like that?" Jo asked swirling her finger in the film of cum on his sweaty, hard stomach muscles.

"Fucking weird ... never thought I'd ever suck anyone's dick!" Jack said with a laugh, grabbing playfully at Cliff's member.

"Knew you'd like it slut ... ain't it great?" Cliff asked him, punching his arm softly.

"How was it getting 2 dicks in the same time, Jo?" Jack asked her.

"Still sort of hurt in my ass ... wow ... got fucked in the ass ... God its so good in the ass Jacky ... nothing like I expected ... so sensual ... but 2 at the same time, it kind of hurt but I couldn't stop coming! It was SO good! I wanna do it again!"

Both Jack and Cliff sighed ...

"Next week ... we can do it again and SO much more!" she said devilishly.

"More? Like?" Jack asked.

Jo stared at Cliff and smiled. Cliff waggled his soft dick and smiled at Jack.

They all burst out laughing ...

After more cocksucking in the shower they checked out, and looking as casual as possible booked the motel room for the following weekend.

To Be Continued...

C_Duke
C_Duke
55 Followers
12