An Angel For Six Months

Story Info
Exotic angel/woman changes his life.
5.9k words
4.38
18.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My life had changed dramatically in January. My wife of 12 years unexpectedly left me for another man. This turn of events caught me completely unaware. Needless to say I was devastated as I was still in total love with my wife. Unfortunately she was unwavering in her intentions. The darkest day of my life unfolded that January 31 as the movers loaded her half of our possessions into a large moving van. Tina gave me a peck on the cheek and off she went.

The next three months were a grieving process. Our fast track divorce was easy as we had no children and Tina gave me almost all of our assets.

As summer began I was trying desperately to get my love life on track. I worked for a small company so I had little or no options of meeting people through work. I wasn't a drinker, so the bar thing was hard. I decided the best way was networking through friends. This met with weak results. Women love to be matchmakers but their attractive friend always turned out to be a fright.

As August wound down I was at peace with my singleness but frustrated with my lack of luck in finding a lady. I am nice looking, social, intelligent, but a touch on the shy side. It was hard for me to be flirty with ladies I don't know well. I had struck up a casual relationship with a lady that golfed at the same club I did. I decided that today I was making my move and ask her out. As usual she was right on time this hot Saturday morning. I have a nice conversation with her. Almost out of the blue I clumsily ask her out for dinner. She firmly declines and almost seems offended. I am at my lowest point.

I get home and want to just crawl into a hole. Rejection is always a possibility but I am batting .000 with no prospects. I spend the afternoon feeling sorry for myself.

I get a call that afternoon from Dee. Dee was a friend of Tina that I knew just a little. She tells me that she has a friend that heard about me and would like to meet me. She doesn't tell me too much about Celeste. I tell her it would be fine if she gave Celeste my phone number. I figure with my luck who knows if she would even call. I almost forget it as I hang up with Dee.

My phone rings about an hour later and its Celeste. I am quite low. She picks up on my mellowness and tries to perk me up. She made me laugh. We agree to meet later that evening. She will bring a movie and a bottle of wine over.

I get more excited as the time grows closer to meeting Celeste. I am clean scrubbed and ready to meet her. The bell rings right on time. Celeste's looks surprise me. She is about 40, premature silver hair that is quite long and exotic, long legs, gorgeous face and body. She is very exotic looking. Definitely not my usual type. I welcome her in. She is very engaging and makes me feel at ease right away. I can't help staring at her. She is lovely and unique.

We talk the night away and have lost track of time. Its after 3:00am and we are both dog tired. I ask Celeste if she would like to stay here tonight. I quickly add that the spare bedroom is empty. She smiles and tells me that she must leave but would like to come over later in the day. I gladly accept her offer to come back. I walk her to her car and kiss her hand. She gently holds my hand and says goodnight.

I fall fast asleep happy for the first time in months. I am not sure what to expect but I will enjoy what I have with her. I usually do not remember dreams but I dream of Celeste all night long. Very pleasant peaceful dreams.

I am up and at em by noon and realize that I don't have Celeste's phone number. I have a calm feeling that it doesn't matter. Sure enough, Celeste arrives at 3:00pm. She is looking incredible with her long silver hair braided She has a very "new age" feel to her. I find her fascinating. Celeste tells me that I am getting a new age massage today. I smile and tell her that I can't wait.

Celeste asks that I draw us a bath. I eagerly do as asked. I have on only a robe. I am relaxed with Celeste. She is clearly in no hurry to jump into bed. It's also clear that we will be intimate. The tub is filled and Celeste tells me to get in and wait for her. She has candles and incest lit. It's very romantic. I am fully erect sitting in the warm water. Finally Celeste appears. She drops her satin robe to reveal her nearly perfect breasts. A flowing tattoo adorns her side and midsection. Her pussy hair is silver and neatly trimmed into a small V.

Celeste slides into the tub facing me. I instinctively lift her foot to my mouth and lick her toes. I lick her insoles and ankles. She does the same to me. We both lean back caressing each other's feet. My enlarged cock is sticking up through the water and suds. Celeste caresses my cock with a sponge and soap. I moan as she slowly works her hands on my shaft and balls. I tell her that I have not been with a woman in many months so I don't have a lot of control. She smiles. She keeps caressing my tool and with little warning I am erupting streams of sperm 2 feet into the air. Celeste keeps gently jerking my hard shaft. She takes all the cum in her hands and slowly rubs it into her breasts and belly. That is the most arousing site I have ever seen.

I caress Celeste's feet as I lay back in the tub. My spent cock is as happy as it's been in years. Celeste tells me that she wants to make love. I respond that I also do. We spend a few more minutes in this glorious warm bath caressing each other. I help my lovely Celeste up and we dry each other off. She gently leads me to my bed and lays me down.

I lay on my back and wait for Celeste to join me. She comes back into the room with her long hair hanging down to the middle of her back. She slides up on the bed and positions her mouth on my quickly rising cock. She slowly licks my shaft and balls. She works her way around my tool. I am fully erect and aroused. Celeste smoothly crawls up to me and lifts her slick pussy onto my cock. She sits back down on it and goes all the way down. We each let out a low full moan. This woman is slowly and passionately making love to me while caressing my face and head. I have never had a woman this sensuous.

Celeste is on top of me and continues her slow steady motion. I am trying to wiggle free to give my cock some more time. She whispers that I can't get away from her love. We kiss for minutes at a time. Her scent and taste make me even more aroused. We really are one while she is making love to me. Celeste is coaching me to think on a higher level as continues to fuck me. My cock is getting ready to spurt as she lifts her sweet pussy off me.

She slides next to me and tells me she is going to make us last all night. I am overcome by passion and roll Celeste onto her back and kiss her from her neck slowly down to her trimmed pubic area. I firmly move my tongue around her swollen pussy lips. She is calm and relaxed. Her hands are positioning my head and tongue where she wants it. She is a very quiet lover. I know I am ringing her bell but she just gently rocks to my motion. I am actually a little frustrated, as I am licking and tonguing and seemingly no response from Celeste. She is very wet. I ask Celeste if she is close to cumming. She calls me silly and says that she has orgasmed twice. I kiss her inner thighs and lap up her sweet juices. I can't get enough of her pussy.

I get up on my knees and bring my rock hard tool up to her pussy. I make love missionary style to my lovely Celeste. She is an awesome looking lady. Her shapely tits gently swaying as I fuck her in rhythm. I firmly rock her pussy in motion. My balls are giving up my semen. I feel it building in my cock. I give her one more thrust and pull my glistened tool from her pussy. I grab the base of my cock as my cock head spews my white sticky load all over her belly. I take great pleasure in shooting my payload on her swirling tattoo. Celeste just watches as I drain my big cock on her. As in the tub she sexily rubs my sperm into her skin. I am weak in my knees. I fall down next to her on the bed. Drained and tired.

We cuddle under the light sheet and blanket. Celeste tells me she wants to talk. Oh boy. I barely know her and she wants to break it off? I pray not. Celeste asks me not to ask questions. If I ask any questions she may not be able to be with me. I am confused but I tell her that she has my attention.

Celeste tells me that she will be with me for 6 months. She will come when I need her. She will know when I need her. She will not socialize with any friends or family. I need not know her number or address. I should not judge her. I must trust her to have my best interest at heart. I must never try to follow her. She will not live with me even though she may stay with me many days at a time. It's a lot to take in but I nod yes. With that being said she gets up and dresses. She tells me that she will see me soon. I kiss her hand.

I lay in bed refreshed. It felt so good to have sex with a woman like that. I can't help but wonder what is going on. Why all this mystery? I decide to call Dee and see if I can get any info. I get a hold of Dee and thank her for setting me up with Celeste. I pry to see where they know each other from. Dee doesn't shed much light on the situation. Dee doesn't really remember her. Celeste called Dee and said she met me at one of Dee's big summer parties. Dee and her husband have these 100+ people summer blow out for Memorial Day and Labor Day.

I fall asleep as confused as ever. I sleep sound knowing that Celeste is somehow looking over me. Not to mention my long neglected love life!

I stop trying to figure out everything that goes on in the world. My workweek goes well and I must say I am as content as I have been in years. I have wondered if Celeste will come visit me this weekend. I will try to be more like her and let life come as it comes. I pull into my driveway on Friday afternoon and there sits Celeste's silver Acura. I am very excited. I run up to the door and she is already in the house. She is burning candles and incense to form a beautiful aroma.

I am very excited to see her. She looks great. She is wearing a bikini top and sarong skirt on this warm late September afternoon. She greets me with a kiss and tells me to sit and she will give me a back and neck rub. I do as asked and am rewarded with her kind and loving fingers. I caress her soft breasts that hang softly in her skimpy top. She asks me if I would let her show me some life tips this weekend. I am not sure what she meant but I would do anything to keep her company. She tells me that I will be rewarded along the way.

We eat a strange but tasty vegetarian dinner that she had prepared. She told me to eat boiled "sea squash" once a week to increase my stamina and ejaculation amount. After dinner we do some relaxation exercises.

Celeste tells me that she is going to give me a special hot oil massage. She asks me if I would like to learn to control my ejaculation. I smile and say yes. Celeste asks me to sit on a hardwood chair. I do as she asks. She tells me that she will have to restrain me. I eagerly agree. She seems excited as well.

I sit firmly in the hard chair. Celeste uses silk scarves to bind my hands to the side rails of the chair. The binds didn't look very strong but I sure can't move my wrists. Celeste kisses her way down my thighs and uses thick red rope and secures my ankles to the chair legs. Celeste kneels between my legs. She removes her little top. She has some hot oil on the table and rubs some onto her breasts. My cock jumps to attention watching this exotic lady caressing her tits with oil. Slowly she rubs her near perfect breasts. She moves her silky hands to her belly. Her wild tattoo is slick and shiny.

Celeste soon turns her attention to me. She asks if I am ok and I nod yes. She pours some of the hot oil into her hands. She moves her hands to my throbbing cock. Her gentle long strokes feel so good. She has my balls oiled and tingly. My cock is tingly and sensitive from the oil and Celeste's rapid motion. I am starting to leak pre cum. Celeste suddenly stops. I whimper and beg her to keep rubbing. She kisses me and tells me it will be worth the wait. She is going for a walk.

I sit restrained in my chair. My hard 7" cock is still hard 10 minutes after Celeste left. I don't struggle as she has me very secure. Celeste has come back. I am in love with her soft smile and demeanor. She kneels back down in front of me. My cock is semi hard as she puts her oiled hands on it. I am quickly up to my full size with her gentle and steady stroking. The sensation is almost overwhelming. I can't help but moan. Celeste tells me to be strong. I tell her that I am trying. After five minutes of this I am oozing pre cum and she stops. I am struggling against my restraints. I can tell that Celeste doesn't like to see me in any discomfort. She asks if I want to continue. I respond yes that I would trust her with anything.

A good 30 minutes has gone by and Celeste brings her hot oil back to me. She kisses me deeply before she starts to works on my cock. She asks if I can hold out one more time. I tell that I will try. My body jerks involuntarily as she puts her warm hands on my cock and balls. It's all I can do as she firmly strokes my cock. She lets me lick the flavored oil from her finger. She is encouraging me. We have gone about 10 minutes and I start to ooze pre cum. She cheers me on. Celeste tells me that most men would have crumbled by now. She tells me that we will work on this exercise many more times. I moan softly. She kisses me on my forehead.

Celeste has been feeding me strawberries while I wait on her. My cock grows almost instantly when I look at her topless figure wearing only skimpy white silky panties. She kneels down again. Celeste tells me that I need to hold out 5 minutes and then I may cum.

She is stroking much harder and steady. I am grunting and moaning as the strokes are getting hard to withstand. I hear a buzzing and Celeste set a timer. I look down at Celeste working my overloaded cock. I say nothing as I feel an explosion building. With no warning Celeste puts her mouth over my big cock and deeps throats me. I squeal in pleasure. She looks at me with her deep blue eyes. Our eye contact is locked. I feel her tongue on my cock head. She is not moving her head just her tongue. I feel I should warn her about my impending explosion but decide she knows what she has done to me. As her gorgeous eyes are locked into mine I feel my tool trembling. My whole body shudders as I erupt in her mouth. Celeste is holding her ground as I pound her mouth with my load of cum. She finally takes it out and I am still spurting streams of jizz. She is being very gentle. I am grunting like an injured animal as she empties my balls. Celeste is a mess with sperm and hot oil all over her face and breasts. I beg her to stop touching my cock. She asks if I am ok. I ask if she will untie me.

As Celeste unties me I am faint. She gets me up to the sofa and gets me a tall glass of orange juice. She seems almost panicked that I am not doing ok. I gain some strength back and she is relieved. She asks me if my orgasm was worth that little exercise. I have never cum like that in my life. Never. I ask if she will sleep with me tonight and she agrees. She helps walk me to the bedroom. She tucks me in and then joins me under the covers.

We cuddle under the covers. Celeste sees that my cock is hard again. I tell her that I am so attracted to her that I can't help it. Celeste starts to kiss me. She works her way from my mouth to my pubic area. I am fully erect. Celeste kisses my cock head and licks my shaft. She takes her warm mouth from my cock. She crawls on top of me and mounts my cock. She asks if she can stay like this all night. She tells me not to move at all. She cuddles on my chest as she keeps her pussy wrapped tightly on my cock.

We lay like this for hours. My cock is still hard inside her. I think she is asleep. Her warm body on mine is intoxicating. I am trying not to move my cock. I start to feel the building of an orgasm. I move a bit. Celeste caresses my face and tells me to let my sperm cum and try not to move. I do as she asks. Its only a few seconds more and my cock is shooting my cum inside her. The feeling is incredible. Not moving made the orgasm more intense. Celeste sighs and cuddles back up on my chest. I doze off still hard in her sweet pussy.

I awake in the morning and Celeste has left. I feel refreshed after the erotic evening I had with Celeste. I long for her but I know this will end. I have tried not to think too much about when our six months are up. I have decided to enjoy what I have with her.

Over the next few months Celeste appears and disappears about once a week. She has taught me many things about sex, life, women, myself. I have never been a "new age" kind of person but Celeste has taught me some very different things. I have grown comfortable with letting her come and go without question. I am Intrigued but respect her wishes. I am much different person from the man she met almost 4 months ago.

Fall has passed into winter. I have one month left with Celeste. She has taught me many things in our 5 months together. I feel better, I look better, she has been amazing. My sexual prowess has gone from average at best to very confident and controlled. Celeste comes and goes about every 4 or 5 days. She seems to know when I need her.

This cold and gray Friday has been a real long nasty day. I am praying that Celeste is home waiting for me. I pull into my driveway but no sign of her car. I drag my butt in the house and try to perk up. This day would have been my anniversary. I have just been wandering down memory lane and it hurts. To my joy the door opens and in walks Celeste. She has another woman with her. She introduces her as her friend Star. I am awestruck at Star. She must be 6 feet tall. Her hair is golden. Her body is amazing.

Celeste takes me alone into the living room. She asks if I have ever made love to two women. I tell her that I have but it was clumsy and uncomfortable. Celeste tells me that her and Star are going to spend the weekend teaching me the art of a threesome. I tell her that I am nervous but want to learn. She kisses me and tells me to follow her lead.

I draw a bubble bath as Celeste has asked. I meet her and Star in the bathroom. Both ladies drop their silk robes and kiss me. They each get in the warm bath. Star has tattoos very similar to Celeste. Star also has that "new age" aura to her. I sponge and caress both women. The lesson is slow and romantic. I concentrate on pleasing Star and Celeste. I would love to join them but the tub is only large enough for two. My erection is raging as Star and Celeste fondle and kiss each other. The ladies get out of the tub and I towel dry each one. Celeste asks me to meet them in the kitchen.

I do as Celeste asks. I make her favorite herbal tea. I have a class of wine. Celeste asks if I would like to have Star give me a control exercise. I eagerly agree. Celeste kisses me and tells me to hold out as long as I can. I love this drill. I sit in the hard chair we use. Star ties my hands behind my back and chair. She secures my ankles with leather straps. A little different than Celeste. My cock is hard before being touched.

Star starts by licking my cock and balls with her pointed tongue. She moves to deep throating my hard shaft. Her warm mouth feels like heaven. Celeste moves her body in front of me. She straddles my chair and has her luscious breasts in my face. I lick her incredible tits as Star is aggressively sucking my cock. I can't believe my good fortune. My Celeste has her breasts surrounding my face. Star is unrelenting as she is working my cock with her wet lips. I am straining at my bonds. Suddenly both women stop. Celeste gives me a peck on the cheek and tells me they will be back in a little while.

12