An Angel For Six Months

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can't wait for the girls to come back. I have been alone 20 minutes and my cock is still rock hard. It just wont go down. Star comes back and asks me if I am happy to see her. Of course I respond. She has some sort of pungent oil with her. She dabs a fair amount on my hard shaft. At first it's painful. Like needles and pins. Then comes a warm strong sensation. It's a very odd feeling. I can't believe the size of my raging hard on. I really think it is an inch or more longer than normal. I ask Star about this oil and she responds we need to be very careful with this oil.

My cock is tingling and twitching as Star is gently rubbing the oil on it. She gets up and sits on my lap. She has her hand on my cock and guides me into her. I let out a loud moan as her soft warm pussy devours my cock. I can only wiggle a touch. Star tells me to relax. I try to. She smoothly rides up and down on me. She is graceful as she moves her lean large body. I tell her that I can't hold out. Star immediately stops moving. She tells me to hang on a little longer. I am exhausted and excited.

Celeste comes back with Star. They both drop to their knees in front of me. I am in heaven as they take turn licking and caressing my cock. Star likes sucking me all the way down while Celeste loves rubbing me. Celeste loves my shaved cock and balls. I am moaning and groaning as they take turns working my shaft. I strain at my ties as my cock is engulfed in Star's mouth. Celeste gets her turn and is going to make me cum. She teases me and makes me beg. She is aiming my love rocket at Star. Celeste is giving me long firm strokes. I see my head grow and Celeste holds the base of my cock. I cum hard. Three long thick streams pound Star in the face and hair. Celeste returns to full deep strokes as I am spurting on her now. My cock feels incredible. I can't believe how much jizz I have shot on the women. I am starting to get sensory overload and Celeste lets up.

The evening has turned into early morning. Celeste suggests we go to bed and resume in the morning. We are all tired. I get to sleep in between these exotic beautiful women. I hardly sleep as they lay their heads on my chest. My poor cock is at attention most of the night. I awake and the girls are already up. It's a cold snowy day and I'm glad I don't have to venture out.

We spend the morning talking and just enjoying each other's company. These ladies have so much knowledge of alternative ways it's unbelievable. I thank them sincerely for what they are doing for me. By mid afternoon Star and Celeste have changed into rather sexy attire. Star has on a silver shiny long gown. Celeste has red velvet panties and bra. Celeste seductively wiggles her finger to come and join them in the bedroom.

I waste no time in heading up to be with them. They are both lying on the bed like sex kittens. Star tells me to take my robe off and join them. I jump right in. The girls are both in a very playful mood. We laugh and kiss and act goofy for a few minutes. As I am on my back Celeste slides her body on top of me. She kisses me long and deep. Star is caressing my feet and legs. The acting goofy has given way to sultry passion.

Celeste has removed her little panties and has moved her perfect pussy to my mouth. I slowly and carefully run my tongue around her vagina. I feel Star working up my legs to my aroused cock. Celeste turns to face Star. Star has lowered her pussy onto my erect cock. Celeste and Star are locked in a loving embrace as Celeste is grinding her pussy into my mouth. I can tell she is very aroused. Her pussy drips as I lick her inside and out. Star is bouncing on my shaft. I want to please Celeste so much I don't even think of my cock as its about to erupt.

Celeste gets up, as she can't take any more. I'm inwardly proud of myself for taking her to that level. Star slides up to me and never misses a pump as we are now making love one on one. She is silky and smooth. She is nibbling and biting my ear as my orgasm builds. I say nothing as my big cock is twitching in her. She moves her pussy deep down on my shaft. I moan lowly as my cock lets loose of my orgasm. I try to thrust harder but Star has sat upright, her pussy firmly in charge of my spurting cock. I let out a scream as my cock finishes giving Star my semen. Celeste laughs and says I must have liked that. Yes indeed.

The weekend continued pretty much like that. We had several love making sessions. Celeste and Star guiding and teaching me. I get the sense that Celeste is preparing me for our end. As Sunday evening approaches Star has to leave. We kiss and embrace. I thank her for what she has shown me. Celeste leaves shortly after Star. She thanks me for making her proud. I tell her I love her. She responds that she feels the same way. Off she goes.

My time with Celeste is running short. We have had a few conversations where she encourages me and makes me believe that my future is bright and I will be happy with life. I believe her but I express my sorrow in her leaving. She just smiles and holds me.

Our last weekend is here. I work a half-day on Friday so I can pick up a gift that I bought for Celeste. I had a half moon half-sun medallion made in brushed pewter for her. I think she will like it. I am sad yet content as this last weekend is underway.


I rush home. I am like a school kid I am so excited. Her car is in the driveway and I so happy that she is here. I rush in and not very smoothly thrust her gift out to her. She smiles broadly and hugs me. She tears up as she opens her gift. She says nothing but I will never forget the loving look on her face. The feeling I have with her is special. I know it will never be duplicated. She takes me by the hand up to the bedroom. To my amazement she has fitted the bed with black satin sheets and has red rose petals scattered all over the room and bed. She has at least 30 candles burning. It looks like a movie set.

Celeste has a warm bath ready for us. I eagerly undress and join her in the tub. We sip champagne. Celeste slowly kisses her way up my leg. She bypasses my groin and moves right up my chest. She lies in my arms for the better part of an hour. I am content to have her here this one last weekend.

Celeste pours some more hot water and moves back to the other end of the tub. She has moved her little size 6 feet to my hard cock. I hold her feet together as she rubs my aroused cock with the soles of her feet. She wraps her little toes around my cock. I soap my shaft up to make it slick. Celeste is taking great delight in giving me a foot job. I have never had a woman make me cum with her feet. I tell Celeste I am getting close as she works her little feet on my cock. I hold her feet tightly together as I move them up and down on my cock. As I have learned control from Celeste I start to ejaculate without all kinds of grunting or screaming. Several thick gobs of sperm shoot about 6 inches in the air. Her little feet are covered with my cum. I finally let go of her feet as I am spent.

Celeste helps me out of the tub. We towel dry each other. My cock is still sensitive from shooting my cum. We go down to the kitchen for a snack of strawberries and grapefruit juice. She taught me that this is a very effective energy source. I feel refreshed quickly. Celeste dabs some of the pungent tingly oil on my cock. I was erect for hours last time we used it. It works like a charm as I get very erect very fast.

Celeste leads me back up to the bedroom. She is breathtaking in her black silky mini robe with her silver hair braided to her lower back. She says nothing as she lays me down on the bed. She is quickly on top of me. She guides my cock into her waiting pussy. I feel lightheaded as Celeste makes warm sweet love to me. She is very loving as she moves on my cock. She is whispering to me that she loves me and will always look out for me. I realize that something is happening here.

Celeste is teary eyed as she loves me. I have many emotions running through me. I know our time is almost over. I crave the love I feel from her. She continues to love smoothly and steady. I feel my cock edging towards orgasm. Celeste is smiling looking down at me. She smiles and tells me its time to cum. I can't believe the feeling as my cock starts to spasm like I have never felt. I feel every single bit of sperm that passes through my cock. It's an electric feeling. I feel many many spurts of my semen cascade out of me. It literally takes my breath away. Celeste has stopped moving and cuddles up on my chest. She holds me tightly for hours. We say very little. We don't need to. I am sleepy and exhausted.

I awake and find that it's now late Saturday morning. I look around for any sign of Celeste and there are none. The few personal items that she kept here are gone. I look to see if her car is here. It is not. I am crushed. I do find a large gift-wrapped box on the sofa. I rush to open it and it's a Celeste style care package. Many recipes for food and life, spices, oils, herbs. There are also sealed letters that have future dates they are to be opened. None very soon. I mope around a bit. I laugh when I notice my cock still rock hard from the oil Celeste put on me last night.

I find one letter in the bathroom with today's date to open on it. I tear it open. My dearest Celeste tells me that I should never try to find her. She tells me to have high standards for any women I meet. She tells me that she loves me more than I can ever know. It's comforting as she tells me that I will not be alone much longer. I cry as I read her loving words. She ends the letter telling how strong I have become and how proud she is of me. My six-month angel has changed my life for the better. I will never be the same. I pray she will somehow come my way again. I know she won't.

12