An Angel's Soul

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The kisses took on an edge of hunger, and Cole's hands slid over Raziel's body, mapping every curve, angle, and sensitive spot. Raziel cried out against his lips as Cole's fingers rubbed and plucked at his nipples. Cole took that opportunity to lick and suck down Raziel's throat, hone in on the pounding pulse under the hot flesh. As he tormented Raziel's nipples, he set to leaving a bright mark on the elegant throat. A wave of possessive need drove Cole. Raziel was his now, given into his care, and he needed to let his angel know he was wanted.

"Cole!" Raziel gasped, arching up into him. His hands clutched at Cole, and his nails bit into his skin when Cole sucked harder at his throat.

When Raziel's pulse pounded against his tongue, the flesh so damn hot under his lips, Cole finally pulled back. He kissed Raziel again, their cocks trapped between their shifting bodies. Cole couldn't remember the last time he was so aroused. His heart raced, and his skin tingled everywhere it touched Raziel. He panted into Raziel's mouth, their lips wet and bruised from all the kissing. "I want you," he murmured.

Raziel opened his eyes, the bright blue so like the summer sky. "Please," he breathed, spreading his legs wider for Cole.

Cole reached for the bottle of lube he'd kept on the bedside table since their first night together. As much as he wanted to take Raziel immediately, he couldn't bring himself to be that impatient and brutal. Not with Raziel. No, Raziel deserved the kisses, the lingering touches, the slippery tease of lube. He deserved all the foreplay that separated making love from hard, careless fucking.

He kissed his way down Raziel's body, taking the time to renew the ache of Raziel's nipples with his mouth -- first one side, and then the other. His slippery fingers massaged against Raziel's hole before he gently pushed two forward. Raziel whimpered and arched beneath him, and he could almost imagine Raziel's wings spread out against his comforter, the feathers fluttering with need and discomfort. He paused, remembering that this body was new for Raziel. The thought that Raziel had never been touched, both as an angel and as a human, pulled a soft groan from him.

"I love thinking I'm the first to have you," he breathed as he brushed his lips down Raziel's abdomen, darting out his tongue for a quick lick to Raziel's naval. "That I'll be the only one to ever touch this body in passion."

A soft, chirping cry escaped Raziel, and he felt Raziel's fingers tangle in his hair, encouraging him lower. "It makes you feel possessive?"

"Yes," Cole all but growled, nipping at the sensitive skin just below Raziel's bellybutton. A little tug to his hair made him look up, and the smile on Raziel's face was as bright as the sun.

"I'm yours, Cole. All yours. There will never be any other for me. I know it in my very soul." Raziel whispered the last, his voice overcome with emotions Cole couldn't quite identify. It was beautiful, though, the way Raziel put so much of himself into every word, every action. He smiled before dipping lower, taking the head of Raziel's cock between his lips as he pushed his fingers deeper.

The sounds Raziel emitted were like music to Cole's ears, and he lost himself in the pleasure of tasting Raziel with little flicks of his tongue. He teased under the foreskin with his tongue, wringing desperate cries from Raziel. His fingers moved, spreading Raziel bit by bit, and by the time he felt Raziel was ready for more, they were both panting hard. When Raziel pulled him up for another kiss, he didn't hesitate to comply, letting his fingers fall away so he could slick and position himself.

Raziel cupped his face, forced their eyes to meet. It was an intimacy Cole hadn't expected, and he was shocked by how intense just staring into Raziel's eyes was. He didn't look away as his hips shifted forward, breached the clutching muscles, and slid inside the blistering heat of Raziel's body. As much as he'd loved Daniel, still missed him, what he'd seen in Daniel's eyes paled in comparison with what he now saw in Raziel's. If he were honest with himself, it's what he'd always longed to see in Daniel's eyes. And all along, it was Raziel, the one who'd watched and protected him since the day he was born, who would love him as he'd wanted to be loved.

As soon as he was seated deep within Raziel, he let out a shuddering breath he hadn't realized he'd been holding. He brushed his lips over Raziel's. "I want to love you," he whispered.

Raziel's fingers combed through his hair. "You're a careful man." A flush stained Raziel's cheeks. "I can wait until you know for certain."

The look in Raziel's eyes told him Raziel knew far more than he himself did, and he chose to trust that. He kissed Raziel slowly, deeply, and rolled his hips forward again and again. It was both a celebration of Raziel's return and sweet promise of everything to come. The pleasure consumed Cole, and Raziel's plaintive, needy cries into each kiss, the bite of nails to his back, did nothing to cool his arousal.

He lost all sense of time as they moved with one another. It was as if the looks, the touches, the shared moans, all went on forever. Cole's pulse sped, and pleasure rushed through him in waves. Tender and teasing as a soft caress one moment, and then toe-curling and unrelenting the next. He took Raziel to the greatest of heights over and over. When Raziel finally tensed beneath him and cried out a strain of angel song, he couldn't help but fall with him. He snapped his hips forward, buried himself deep inside Raziel as brightness consumed him. The climax was filled with the echoes of Raziel's musical cries, and as the tempest of light and sound faded, he smiled breathlessly.

Raziel's breath puffed against the skin of his neck, and he released his hold on Raziel's spent cock. His fingers trailed over Raziel's hip and thigh before his strength was sapped from him, and he collapsed atop Raziel. A soft fluttering purr from Raziel made his chest ache, and he closed his eyes as he caught his breath. The feeling in his gut was undeniable, and it reminded him of what he had felt when he had settled into living with Daniel. But it was so much more, so much deeper than he remembered feeling in the past. It frightened him nearly as much as it excited him. His hands even started trembling as he let himself slip from Raziel's body and shifted them onto their sides.

"So much going on inside," Raziel whispered, as if he could still read Cole's mind. His eyes were so knowing that it nearly brought a blush to Cole's cheeks.

"You know what I'm thinking? What I'm feeling?" Cole murmured.

"No," Raziel admitted with a little chirp, "but that's why it's important for you to share now."

Cole combed his fingers through Raziel's hair. "I barely know you," he said. "I spent a day in your company, a hazy night making love, and then you were gone. How can I feel so much for someone I've known for so short a time?"

Raziel smiled at him, leaned into his touches. "Because you do know me. I've been here all along, that quiet voice in your head. I know you, and you know me. You know I'll never leave your side."

"Never?"

"Never," Raziel swore, such seriousness in his eyes.

Cole peppered kisses over Raziel's cheeks and lips, whispering, "I love you."

Raziel twittered happily, pressing close, a perfect weight in Cole's arms. "I love you, too."

Holding Raziel close, Cole basked in everything he'd gained. He still had a great life with the perfect job, a wonderful home, and he'd survived the loss of someone he'd never dreamed of living without. The hole Daniel had left him with would linger, but he had a good feeling that Raziel would help stitch that wound over time. He smiled into Raziel's hair, hugging him close. Time was something he was once again looking forward to having a lot of.

THE END