All Comments on 'An Aperture Apart'

by ohmanon

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wow.

Amazing writing...

Scotsman69Scotsman69almost 14 years ago
Absolutely stunning

This is one of the most powerful stories I have ever read. Spare, gripping, understated, lives and passion unfolding. Perfect. Deserves to be read and celebrated. Added to my favourites, and I don't do that often.

Still gasping at the power of your writing. Thank you.

Auden JamesAuden Jamesover 13 years ago
Another piece of brilliance by Literotica’s currently best writer!

I just wanted to make some minor changes to my profile when I realized that something had already been altered without me doing anything: next to the nick of one of my favorite authors there was indicated a new story: ohmanon, 2 stories. Then and there I knew that meant a major change – not just to my trivial member page but to Literotica as a whole, for the writer who’d already outdone nearly every other piece of fiction on this site with “Man-Shaped Mirror” indeed had published another story.

It was time to read. And what an exquisite read it was! I read slowly, relishing every single word, trying to make the experience to last as long as possible. But eventually the story overcame me. It just sucked me in and didn’t release me before the last line, only to leave me stunned and speechless, fantasizing that the story continued on and on and so forth.

I’m in awe, again. I’m in awe of ohmanon’s new story. It’s terrific. Once again.

You see, the story is such great erotica I couldn’t care less that it does not outrank ohmanon’s debut but instead excels on its own right as a masterful depiction of human eroticism on e v e r y level.

The language is superb, beautiful complexity that reads so incredibly elegantly with the greatest of ease that one is left wondering why (almost) no one else on here has her/his way with language like ohmanon does. After reading it you cannot imagine any other way of wording. You’re simply hopped up – not on drugs, but on words.

Words that paint at once a poignant and utterly authentic atmosphere. You absorb the world that ohmanon spreads out. You empathize with the character’s within, their lives and thoughts. You adhere to what’s happening to them, to the actions they take. And from the very first paragraph there’s the underlying, yet subtle erotic excitement, radiating its alluring tension that makes you anticipate what’ll happen next. And when finally things really heat up it just strikes you with such power that you have no other choice but to succumb.

Did I already say that this story is AMAZING? Well, you ought to know by now.

Read it. Simply read it. It’s a must read for anyone who‘s endowed with a sense of genuine erotica.

Regards and best wishes

–AJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
brilliant!

long awaited and simply a pleasure to read

WarfolomeiWarfolomeiover 10 years ago
Interesting.

While not overly informative, it does present an interesting scenario. Shame it's so short.

SilverMuseSilverMusealmost 8 years ago

Gorgeously written, evocative, and real. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
An unexpected gem

Well done, intense and lethargic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userohmanon@ohmanon
To readers who read my work, and to readers who send me comments and feedback: Thank you! Always open to criticisms, suggestions, and etc.