All Comments on 'An Artist & Her Muse'

by herecomestherain

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Intensely erotic

A truly excellent erotic vignette.

ScribblerosScribblerosabout 20 years ago
Good Stuff

Hi there,

I liked this tale. I hope you do write many others as well.

Are you really an artist?

Cheers,

Sam

SlickTonySlickTonyabout 20 years ago
Bring 'em On!

A fine paean of praise to the beauty of the male body!

frogmortonfrogmortonabout 20 years ago
Vivid, well painted

Intensely erotic, one of the best. Keep it up

LimbhuggerLimbhuggerabout 20 years ago
Delicious Read!

Outstanding debut Rain! A mix of enticing story and wonderfully vivid, real, hot sex! A great read for men and women alike. Loved the hint of power exchange. Well done sweetheart. Very well done!

LH

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Left me heady, lusty, and smiling

I really loved this, you painted a great picture with your words. Ironic considering the subject matter. ;) And the rhythm of the story is beautiful, the way the desire ebbs and swells. Very real, and very sexy.

rgraham666rgraham666about 20 years ago
Nicely done

A very good story rain.

I very much liked the characters. This is, in my opinion, the most important part of the story.

And the description of the act itself was really hot. Concentrating on the feelings rather than the physical actions is what does it for me, every time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Best local color

Your detailed descriptions of the emotions of the woman was especially well done. You brought her along carefully from mild flirtation to full arousal in nice, clearly detailed fashion. I wished at times that I was that model. . . . Oh well!

MLyonsMLyonsabout 20 years ago
The mysterious "art" of human attraction...

This was fantastic! What I especially liked was the sense of development, and build-up. The story was exceedingly well written, and it captured a very rare magic in its exploration of beauty and attraction--the absolute mystery of what about the human body captivates us. As a male who has a fairly low opinion of his own physical attributes, I couldn't really identify with the either character per se, but I could certainly identify with the mind-games that we play with ourselves when confronted with a physical and emotional stimulous that we find blindingly attractive. That this story can elicit these kinds of thoughts is a testament to its power and eroticism. Bravo, 'rain! I hope you write more!

tarablackwood22tarablackwood22almost 20 years ago
What a lyrical...

...voice you have! Great reading here.

lillizlillizalmost 20 years ago
VERY good!

this is one of those truly wonderful peices that if it had nothing else, it would still be beautiful. I enjoyed this story more than I can say and I hope you keep writting!

doormousedoormousealmost 20 years ago
Well Damn!!!!!!!

That was HOT!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
ART form

Fantastical!

Well written..well described...great pacing!

bravo!

I will be illustrating THIS one.

SappholoversSappholoversalmost 20 years ago
Legato: the music of this erotic art

This story gave me a beautiful portrait of how a highly sensual woman loves to be taken by a man. I very much enjoyed the pacing of the story: it was a compelling read, but the story took its time...and I was caught between the desire to read faster for its action and the desire to read more slowly to savor its language. My favorite moments were when the Artist took time for her reflections...about what she was feeling and what was happening inside of her....(inside of her heart and mind as well as inside of her body). The scenes where she was playing with herself early on in the story and the scene where her genteel pussy turns into a cunt were very hot (even though I usually do not like incomplete sentences). This story had a wonderful legato pace and powerful crescendo moments.

impressiveimpressiveover 19 years ago
Intense!

This is poetry: "There's a moment when I'm fucking with a beautiful man, his hard cock plunging deeply inside of me, when I'm right on the edge of exploding that that genteel pussy becomes a cunt. A raw, hot wet place. The centre of the universe, where all the blood in my body congregates to swell the flesh, to tighten the hold, to feed the muscles that squeeze and grip until it is genteel no more."

Adding this one to my favorites! ~Imp

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great

This is really great. I hope to see more.

yonekhadvashyonekhadvashalmost 17 years ago
WOW!

The less I write the better.

Loved every word. Felt every word.

Please keep on writing.

ErotonautErotonautalmost 15 years ago
A portrait of eroticism

Great description, rounded dialogue, very believable narrative -- full marks!

herecomestherainherecomestherainover 14 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for the kind comments on this story, I haven't checked into Lit for a while but it's lovely to find kind feedback.

Cheers!

HansTrimbleHansTrimbleover 13 years ago
Remembering to breathe

I always find it interesting to read a woman's description of sex, especially reaching climax, because how else can a man understand what it feels like? Your description of getting fucked by your model needed only one thing: margin notes to remind me to breathe. I didn't realize it but as the tension built I started holding my breath, and if they had lasted another minute I'm afraid I might have passed out. The story has an audacious premise, and your descriptions couldn't have been better. I'm glad your artist got laid, and I'm glad I read all about it. Great story!

humminbeanhumminbeanover 13 years ago
Nice one!

Slow, gentle, and happily mutual - I love it! I can't help noticing similarities to (and differences from) one of my stories, "Little Flippy Skirt," another female artist/male model interlude.

herecomestherainherecomestherainover 13 years agoAuthor
I appreciate ...

Your very kind feedback on this story, am totally delighted that it's still being enjoyed here at Lit. :)

Thanks again!

holden_2005holden_2005over 11 years ago
Sensual, Sensuous, Seductive

This was like exqusite poetry that could leave one hovering between agony and ecstacy. So evocative, so seductive... why have you not written more?

Please write.

Helen1899Helen1899about 3 years ago

Most erotic story I have read on lit

jni551jni551about 1 year ago

Wow. Slow. Seductive. Powerful

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous