An Artist & Her Muse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leaning back a little, my fingers found and released the little silver clasp nestled in my cleavage. I opened the bra, revealing my flesh by degrees until at last my breasts bounced free of the fabric. Wriggling up close to him, I offered him one pink tipped breast. Nick caught my eye and bestowed a single chaste kiss on the soft skin, making me moan in frustration.

"All the clothes Ella, take them off, and don't think you can distract me with these woman," he said laughing, taking the proffered nipple into his mouth, sucking it hard enough to make me squeal.

I made a rude face at him, while scooting to the edge of the bed, standing to slip off my skirt. He rolled over onto his side casually, to watch me.

"Turn around Ella, I want to see your ass when you take your skirt off...please."

Oh! So now, my model man had turned artist all of a sudden. He'd always obliged my requests so well that I felt it was the least I could do to indulge him a little. I intended to tease him though, for holding out on me, for covering himself when I wanted him so badly. I was going to make him pay sweetly for that. I decided that my slowness and restraint would be his punishment. He was going to have to wait.

Standing close to him I lifted my foot to rest it on the edge of the bed, first there were sandals to be removed, then we'd deal with the skirt. My face came close to his as I leant forward to unbuckle the strap; my breasts rubbed deliciously against the soft fabric of the skirt. Off came the sandal. Up went the other foot, this time I lifted the skirt higher letting the material gather, allowing him a close up view of my naked thighs.

Nick watched, his hand tightly clasped around his cock, not saying anything, just watching with the remarkable stillness I knew he was capable of. For a split second, the artist in me recognised the sheer erotic beauty of his pose. I smiled smugly as I watched his head tilt a little, trying to see past the fabric, to catch a glimpse of my pussy. With the sandals removed and my foot still resting just inches away from his face, I pulled at the skirt, lifting the fabric until the hem rested at the tops of my thighs, just a fraction of an inch away from revealing my swollen, wet pussy lips.

Letting the skirt drop just a fraction, I reached down under the hem, my fingers scooping a little of the slippery juice from my naked pussy. I decorated my nipples with the fragrant wetness, tracing lazy circles around each of the stiff pink peaks, until they glistened and shone in the lamplight. Keeping my eyes locked on his beautiful face, I dipped my fingers again into that dripping place, this time painting a little of the viscous fluid over his bottom lip, making him groan loudly. Pushing my wet finger into his hot mouth, I let him lick the salty tang from my skin, breathe the scent of me while I fucked his lips with tiny soft stabbing motions. My pussy clenched in rhythm to those little finger thrusts.

Silently I turned away from him, planning my strategy, wondering how long I was going to be able to delay his discovery of the fact that I was totally naked beneath the concealing folds of the skirt. He'd think of course that I'd planned or counted on this seduction. Maybe he'd be right. With my back to Nick I wantonly pulled the skirt fabric tight bunching it to the front of me, revealing the curve of my ass and thighs to him. I could hear his breathing growing ragged.

"Ella...the skirt...take it off now." His voice was thick with desire and I smiled to myself pleased that he was enjoying my little performance. "I want you to be naked now."

"The skirt Nick? Lose the skirt?

"Ella! Do it...please!"

"You mean like this Nick?" Still with my back to him I hooked my thumbs into the stretchy waist of the skirt and gently nudged it down a little way over the curve of my hip. Arching my back unashamedly, I pulled the skirt over the top of my round ass inching it downward as more and more of my flesh was revealed.

We'd come to that place in the performance that I loved so much. That exquisite moment when I'm almost more naked than naked. I could feel the weight of the fabric begin to pull the skirt down. I knew with certainty that at any second with just the slightest of nudges or wriggles, that skirt would fall, baring me. If his heavy breathing was anything to go by, Nick knew it too. I stood perfectly still enjoying the tension. I could almost feel his eyes on me willing that skirt to disappear through sheer force of willpower. The seconds ticked by.

"Ella, we had a deal...remember?" Nick choked out the words.

"Oh that's right, now I remember, I get naked, I get to suck you. Is that the deal Nick?"

I flicked the waist band with a finger sending it sliding over my bare thighs to puddle at my feet. Looking up I glimpsed myself in the mirror opposite the bed and saw myself dispassionately; framed like a picture. Totally naked, pink cheeked, tousled hair, full breasts with nipples drawn up to tight points and in the background like a stunning tableaux on my bed; Nick.

Again I kept perfectly still while he looked at me.

"You're beautiful, just beautiful."

I couldn't resist the final tease. Always a tidy girl when it came to putting away clothes I slowly bent forward to lift the skirt from the floor. Seeing his hand in the mirror as he stroked his hard cock was my reward.

"Now what was that about a deal?" I could wait no longer.

I turned and wasted no time in straddling his legs. Holding his face in my hands I said, "Pay up Nick. Or else." His kiss sucked my tongue into his hot mouth, sending a corresponding tug of pure pleasure to my clit. Taking his hands in mine, I spread his arms away from his body leaving his beautiful cock vulnerable. I buried my face in his curls breathing him in, nuzzling into the crevices between his strong thighs, leaving a trail of wet kisses and soft nibbles in my wake. I kissed along the inside of his thighs almost down to his knee and slowly back up to within an inch of his hard cock. My breasts felt so good rubbing against his skin. Pulling away from him just a little, I skimmed my hard nipples over his cock and thighs, tickling him with the hard points.

Leaning up and over his beautiful body I smiled at him, whispering, "I have to have you, eat you up...Nick." I kissed his soft mouth sucking his tongue into mine, nipping at his lips, gently licking around their edges.

"I want your cock."

Fuck! I was on the verge of coming just saying the words. The aching urgent need in my pussy wouldn't be denied. I desperately needed to be touched there. I wasn't going to be able to wait an instant longer. Shifting so I straddled just one of his thick thighs, I trapped it tightly between my own. Pressing my body down, I squeezed his warm leg hard, I glued myself to him with my slick, open pussy, the lips spread, stuck wetly to his flesh.

I rocked on that thigh, pushing and grinding my pussy harder and harder against the rough curls of hair. Working myself into a delicious frenzy, I grabbed his hand and thrust it between my legs, trapping it between my wet flesh and his thigh, wanting his fingers in me, his palm mashed against my clit. Nick groaned out loud as his hand made contact with the hot wetness of me. Gripping my hip tightly with his other hand, he pushed and pulled my body onto his thigh, encouraging me. It was perfect. I rubbed my pussy against him again and again completely without shame, lost in my pleasure, until with a wild, frantic final thrust of my hips I came. A wonderful molten explosion that had me flooding him with my juice.

I slumped forward a little, surprised and overwhelmed by the intensity of my reaction to him. I rest my head on his chest for a moment wanting to catch my breath before completing our "deal". I could hear his heart pounding with excitement, just as I could feel mine. Nick's arms held me close, he stroked my shoulders and neck with a soft, idle touch that seemed to recognise I needed a little recovery time.

As I made to leave his embrace, he covered my face with soft kisses until my heart stopped beating so hard. With my breathing under control, I wriggled down the bed a little so I could kiss his taut belly. God I loved his belly, I'd studied every one of those sexy muscles, in particular the ones that ran like arrows to his groin. I kissed and mouthed his warm skin and followed the trail of soft fur that led me to his cock.

Shifting to kneel between his thighs, I took his engorged cock into my mouth, savouring the salty sweet taste of the juice I squeezed from him. It literally made my mouth water. I coated the length of him, holding him in a wet grip with my lips, swirling my tongue around the hot smoothness. I circled his hard flesh with my hand, rubbing, and pulling in rhythm to my sucking, my other hand cupping his heavy balls. Over and over I licked and played with him, flicking my tongue across and around the swollen head, eating him, making him moan and writhe against me.

Pushing my hands to his hips, I stilled him. I gently nibbled and kissed the length of his cock, sucking his balls into my mouth in turn. I couldn't resist reaching down under his firm ass cheeks until my fingers found that tight circle of soft skin just begging to be stroked and licked. He moaned and wriggled against me as my fingers rubbed, pressed, and gently explored his sweet ass. His sounds drove me crazy with lust for him. I licked his thigh, slick with fragrant juice where my pussy had been. I looked up to see Nick's face flushed with pleasure, watching me as I rubbed the velvety flesh of his cock against my face and lips.

He thrust his hips up to meet me, fucking my mouth gently, his thick hot cock sliding between my lips. He felt so good, so hard and smooth. I imagined how that cock would look and feel sliding between my wet pussy lips, pushing into me with that same steady rhythm. I longed for him to be in me.

"I want to fuck you Nick, have this beautiful cock in me." He throbbed in my hand, I could actually feel his juices move through the length of him emerging as glistening drops that spilt from his body, a tempting treat to be licked off.

"Slow down woman, there's plenty of time." He chided me gently. "Come up here, right up here, I do believe there's something I need to look at closely too." He grinned at me, his eyes shining with mischief. He reached over to my bedside table drawing the lamp closer.

"Stand up Ella, I want to see you and then my lovely, I want to eat you."

There was absolutely no resisting an invitation like that. Still straddling him, I moved up his body until I stood, lewdly positioned with my feet alongside his neck, his handsome, smiling face directly below my dripping pussy.

"You're way too far away, come down close, I want that pussy to be near me."

Taking hold of the cool metal of the headboard above him for balance, I lowered my body until I was within inches of his face.

"Stop Ell, just stop there so I can see this pretty pussy, that's right, just there,"

He reached up and rubbed the shiny, smooth outer lips of my pussy with his fingers, spreading the swollen flesh to reveal the wet, pink folds within, pressing around that hard little clit making it stand proud of its hiding place. Nick stroked just a single fingertip over that sensitive little nub, making me squirm with pleasure. His finger found its way into my body making me gasp and clench around it.

"Oh my sweet girl, you're beautiful, so fucking beautiful, come closer so I can taste you."

He grasped my hips and pulled me down until I was kneeling up right over his chin, his hot tongue coming out to greet me, welcoming my pussy down on to his hungry mouth. Nick licked at the entrance of my pussy, lapping at the juice that puddled there. He trailed his tongue along my folds and flicked at my swollen clitoris, sucking at it, making me moan and squirm in ecstasy against his face and chin.

He pulled my pussy lips into his sweet mouth, sucking and nibbling at them hungrily. I've always loved it when a man sucks my whole pussy into his mouth as if he wants to devour me. As if I'm the most delicious morsel of flesh he's ever tasted, as if I'm the most desirable creature in the world, as if nothing else exists except for my greedy pussy that deserves only his loving worship.

Nick was certainly a man who knew how to pleasure a woman with his mouth, a connoisseur, an artist in his own right. He held me tightly with his strong hands holding my ass, supporting me, spreading me, rubbing me over his face like I was some kind of truly edible woman, like my wetness was some kind of precious salve that he needed spread over his skin. His mouth filled me with the beautiful sounds of his pleasure, each sigh and moan swelling my flesh until the exquisite sensation of it threatened to engulf me completely. I wanted him inside me then, desperately.

"Nick, Nick stop, stop for a minute, you'll be drowned if you stay there."

He looked up at me smiling, his face wet and shiny. "And that's a bad thing? I'm willing to take the risk Ell, I can swim, trust me." He held on to my thighs tightly, preventing me from moving.

"No, I want to you inside me, I want your cock...please."

He mocked me a little, a huge smile on his face.

"So you want to fuck, oh...is that where this has all being heading?"

For just a split second his joking threw me, surely he didn't intend to deny me?

"Don't tease Nick, I'm serious. I need you now." I realised to my shame that I was actually sounding petulant and seriously considered for a moment, smothering him between my thighs if he didn't quit with the joking!

"Would I ever tease a woman in serious need of fucking? Never." He gave me that wide-eyed innocent "who me?" look. "Why don't you scoot back a bit and come sit on me, Ell?"

I needed no further prompting. Nick held me while I disentangled my knees from around his head and clambered back down his body. I straddled his slim hips, lowering my body until my breasts brushed against his mouth and my swollen pussy lips hovered just above his cock. I pressed back onto him, his hardness opening me, stretching and filling me completely. He pushed, slowly easing his cock all the way in to my body. I moaned with the sheer pleasure of it, my flesh clenching around his. I felt that I'd waited so long, imagined this so many times, that it was I could do not to come there and then, on that first stroke.

He felt so good inside my body. I was torn between wanting to thrust wildly against him or just staying very still, squeezing him gently with my wet pussy, closing my eyes and concentrating on the exquisite sensations. I chose stillness knowing that my climax was only literally a few thrusts away. As I bent to kiss him he pulled me to him, kissing my face, licking and sucking at my lips, making me swoon with the joy of it. My head felt dizzy, drunk with desire. I sat back, straightening up so I could enjoy the sight of him, under me.

"Oh God, Ell you look so hot sitting there with my cock in you."

Nick's hands caressed and lifted my breasts, tweaked at my nipples, pinching and pulling hard at the flesh, sending wonderful shock waves of pleasure to my cunt. My wet cunt. There's a moment when I'm fucking with a beautiful man, his hard cock plunging deeply inside of me, when I'm right on the edge of exploding that that genteel pussy becomes a cunt. A raw, hot wet place. The centre of the universe, where all the blood in my body congregates to swell the flesh, to tighten the hold, to feed the muscles that squeeze and grip until it is genteel no more. Just pure animal flesh desperately seeking pleasure and satisfaction.

We fit together so well, his hard body and my lush softness. In my mirror I could see that we looked beautiful, joined as we were, our flesh intimately connected. I raised myself on my heels so we could watch the sight of his cock sliding gently between those soft smooth lips.

Craning his neck a little to enjoy the view, his voice hoarse, he panted, "You'll make me come doing that Ell."

"This?" I drew my body up away from the length his cock and plunged it back, pushing him into me, bumping that place deep inside me that had me gasping for air in excitement. I could hear my groans and moans mix with his as I did it again and again. I was teetering on the very edge of losing control for the second time. I sat back, squeezing his hips between my knees, my ass pressed hard against him.

I slowed. My rocking movements pressed his pubic bone directly against my engorged clit. The more I rocked, the more it rubbed, the deeper he pressed into me. The closer I got, the more he thrust, the deeper he went, the more he filled me, the wilder we bucked and fucked. The look on his face told me clearly that he wasn't going to be able to hold on much longer. I wanted to him to come so badly, to come in me.

We moved in perfect unison now, my hips pushing forward, his thrusting up hard, making my breasts jiggle and bounce. He held my hips tightly using his hands to push me onto him, again and again. Faster and harder, plunging his cock into my hot tight cunt over and over until, with a hard final thrust, he let out a deep, low, growl of pleasure as he came, grinding himself against me, filling me with his cum.

That last urgent push of his cock had my body turning to liquid, flooding me with juice, sending sharp shards of pleasure convulsing through me. The spasms made my body clench and grip him, milking the last drops of cum out his cock. I stayed very still as those final waves of pleasure coursed through me, softening my muscles and bones until my body refused to hold me up any longer. Moaning and panting for breath, I fell into his embrace, feeling his warm kisses on my hair and face, his strong arms around me.

We lay, my handsome model and I, sweaty, satisfied, replete. Nick closed his eyes, his head on my pillow, his body relaxed, looking so peaceful. I could see his reflection in the mirror, his restful pose giving me ideas. Perhaps my painting series needed some sleeping poses to be quite complete as a body of work. Yes, actually I don't know why I hadn't thought of that before. Of course it did. I was going to need many, many sketches for that, yes, lots and lots of drawings and at least a dozen sittings or more to fully capture my beautiful muse.

12