All Comments on 'An Artistic Dilemma'

by RumpRanger4ever

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
love?

if this is your idiea of true love then i feel sorry for you then again you probably want another mans child.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
made me physically sick

please stop writing

huedogghuedoggalmost 13 years ago
come on people, look at his name....RumpRanger

The writer took being a pussy assed wimp to a level that can only be matched by Matt Monroe, even his character's last name was Monroe. The male was a classic pussy, but what more could you expect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Ugh!

Obviously writing just to piss readers off. No one could REALLY be this sick of a person. Or, could they?

chootkabhootchootkabhootalmost 13 years ago
the most pathetic shit on Lit

couldn't get worse than this. the cuck suddenly realises it's all his fault. hope the cunt keeps on fucking strange cock. where the fuck did the author crawl out from?? disgusting

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good Story

Only four stars cause the story was too short and too abrupt an ending. Would have been a much stronger tale if the two had much more interaction before reconciliation. We needed more information about wife and lover.

cloacascloacasalmost 13 years ago
What the f---?

What the f---? It isn't a story. You need to get your fantasies straight in your own head before putting them on paper.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyalmost 13 years ago
I thought it was OK

I thought the artist's reaction was sort of nutso. I can't imagine many people going so far off the rails as he did. I guess you're using artistic license. I agree with another commenter the reconciliation was too pat.

He assume a whole lot about his wife's needs with no real conversation with her. He should have grilled her as to how she met the dom, and gotten the horny details, which your voyeuristic readers would have liked. It'd be a lot more interesting than his conversation with his shrink.

Who's to say she didn't really like the guy, and it was all sex trash talk? Oh well. Keep writing. To thine own self be true!

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 13 years ago
Another wimp husband tale

I can't accept that Jake is to blame for Mary's cuckolding him. And the way he can't even shoot the bastard who was putting him down, then goes practically catatonic, just does not compute. Then he is thrown into the loony bin? Guess what, a person cannot legally be committed against his/her will, unless two doctors sign a form confirming that he/she continues to be a danger to himself or others and a judge signs off on it. Since Jake could be said to be defending his wife, and did not harm anyone, it's debatable that he could be involuntarily committed. Even so, he was clearly sane a few days later. Or maybe he really is nuts -- what sane man would take back a slut like that, and so quickly?

katibkatibalmost 13 years ago
Ugh!

Unreal from every point of view

RumpRanger4everRumpRanger4everalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Thank you all for the feedback.

As a novice author my style and technique are very much a work in progress for I am still learning what works for me. Like most people I prefer praise to condemnation but, in many respects, negative feedback is more useful in developing my story-telling skills.

As this story has demonstrated I will make serious mistakes regarding plot, character development, and dialogue. I accept that as part and parcel of the learning process yet one thing puzzles me: This is just a story so why the personal attacks?

While I would like to write good stories, and I eventually will on a consistant basis, personal attacks either in the comments section or my e-mail make it that much harder to concentrate on the skills I need to develop.

Some of the comments are constructive critiques while others are about as helpful as tits on a bull. More of the first and none of the second would be my first choice but that isn't up to me.

Most of what I have posted is short in length because writing doesn't come easily or naturally to me. Between work and family even one published page represents several days of effort for me. I have decided to make that effort because I like the thought that others will read what I write.

looking4itlooking4italmost 13 years ago
Someone can help me here

I wonder if the wife was in such a neglected state, why she didn't just file for divorce? In some cases (states) neglect is an equal or stronger case than infidelity. Of course it wouldn't help the plot to this story but that is beside the point and since I really didn't enjoy the plot itself I thought I would post this question.

RumpRanger4everRumpRanger4everalmost 13 years agoAuthor
looking4it:

I wrote a bad story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Another chapter?

This feels like only the beginning.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous