An Asian Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annalelz, still feeling quite wild and sexually excited, wanted to continue, but knew the two men had had enough, so she than decided to finish the both of them off with a blowjob.

She took control of them and had the two men stand as she kneeled down on the floor and began stroking one cock as she put the other cock in her mouth and began sucking and stopping only to switch from one cock to the other until she could sense that both were ready to cum.

She put both hands on the one guys cock and began jerking it back and forth and stared up to him as he released his cum inside her mouth. She than took the other guys cock into her mouth and wildly started stroking and sucking him until he too released his warm cum into her mouth and with one gulp had than swallowed their cum and putting an end to what she would consider by far, her best sexual experience.

The conclusion of an Asian girl

Annalez had slept through the entire morning on Sunday and didn't get out of bed until late that afternoon, where she then took a hot shower, ate a quick meal and returned back to bed for a restful day.

Last nights sexual encounter with the two Americans was still fresh on her mind and Annalez could still recall most of all that took place.

She lay on the bed with her eyes closed and recalled the fine evening she had with both men. She remembered the lavishly looking room at the Hotel and the fine expensive wine she was drinking.

She remembered the dancing she had with both men to the lovely sound of the romantic music that was playing throughout the entire evening and how sweet both of the men had been to her.

She thought about the soft kisses that stimulated her body and the way they touched her with such delegacy, and not ever touching the wrong spots, as if they had magic in their hands.

Annalez than giggled as she remembered how both men had seduced her and gave her the best and most exciting sex that she had experienced during her sexual adventures.

Annalez could feel herself becoming a little excited as she recalled the way they both had gently finger fucked her ass and pussy and the most wonderful oral pleasure they both had given her sending a tingly feeling throughout her body and than the way both men together had fucked her with their cocks filling up both of her holes and how it had sent her screaming to a wild orgasm and than with her ending the sexual encounter by getting down on her knees and giving a good blow job until both men had cum in her mouth Annalez undressed herself down to her bra and panties and grabbed the vibrator and dildo that lay beside her on the bed as she began to fantasize about a man she never knew who would always come to her when ever she wanted him there with her to hold and comfort her and caress her and softly say the things that she always wanted to hear him say while he made love to her.

As Annalez got deeper into her fantasy she removed her bra and panties and lay naked on her bed and with her fingers began to run them through her hair and slide them down along her face and neck than stopping to touch her breast and lightly pinch her nipples.

Annalez then took the vibrator and started to run it around the smooth skin of her clit and than took the dildo and carefully penetrated it inside of her pussy and began to gently move it in and out as though it was the cock of the man whom she imagined was fucking her.

She continued to fantasize until she could feel the sensation building up inside of her as it became more intense and than in a quick flash she pulled out the dildo from inside her pussy and removed the vibrator from her clit and than released a watery substance that came squirting out of her and wetting her bed sheet and part of the floor below.

When Annalez was done she lay silently upon the bed feeling breathless and weak but quite satisfied with her sexual fantasy.

She than set her mind back on school and how confident she was feeling that she would pass on her finals and move on to her next semester and would now, for the time being, put her social life and sexual adventures to rest for a while, at least until.... spring vacation.