An Awakening Desire Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"D-don't move..p-please...I...I'll cum...if you do" I stuttered as I steadied myself on his cock. As my spasms calmed my sensitivity eased my want for him increased.

"Seriously?" he asked surprised still not convinced my shudders and spasms were pleasurable and not painful.

I reached behind and hugged his neck and whispered "Yes..ss..sssss...." into his ear spasms breaking into my speach. "I, I love your...c..cock...ohhh I do love it..." I whispered. His body trembled as we stood there connected. His lips found my neck as his arms folded around me. His pelvis jerked involuntarily and I was overwhelmed with pleasure at feeling his entire cock sliping further into me. "When we do...this...I need you to be gentle...at first...I have to get used to you...but once I'm used to you....you have to fuck me...and cum inside me...deep...I have to feel your cum...I have to..." I said and I kissed his neck.

"Ohh baby..you are so fucking hot...I'll be gentle...I promise....I promise" and he kissed me on my neck and shoulder trembling with his own suppressed passion.

Whispering into his ear I asked "Can you take me to the bed without pulling out of me?" Without a word he gripped my waist and slowly walked us both to the bed. It was as ungainly a sight as one could imagine with my feet stepping tip toed on his feet as we both walked gingerly to the bed. Once there I placed my knees on the mattress and automatically went to hands an knees position. Crawling forward he to crawled onto the bed...between my legs.

"Lay down babe...Lay down" he said and we both fell to the mattress in one motion. Taking a pillow from the pile he put one in front of me so that I could lay agaist it while we both lay half on our side and half on our stomach. We lay across the mattress connected at the hip as we listened to the storm raging out side. Wills arms wrapped around me and pulled me to him as his pelvis twitched driving his cock into me a fraction deeper. "This is how I imagined us together most often" he whispered kissing my neck. Thunder and lightning shook the world outside as rain beat against the window. "I could stay like this all night" he whispered between kisses.

Driving my ass against his pelvis his shaft dipped deeper as I moaned then whispered "Me to...me to" His hand fell to my waist as he drove his pelvis against my ass cheeks driving his cock into me. "Yesss.." I hissed. "Yesssss" I rolled over onto the pillow, raised my leg over it and slowly began to rock my pelvis back and forth so I could feel his cock moving in me. Just enough to feel the friction. We slowly fucked like this until I moaned "Be gentle...but I need you to fuck me....Please" With that I rolled onto my tummy and he crawled onto me...and slowly began to rock his pelvis in and out pulling his cock with him. Slow gently thrusts were met with soft skin 'claps' as he fucked me. I spread my legs wide and reached for the edge of the bed. I loved the feeling of his entire length buried deep as his pelvis came to rest on me.

As we gained our rythmn he picked up my waist so I was on hands and knees as he began to thrust into me with more force but remained gentle at the same time. It wasn't long before I was ready for more. I started to push back against him so that our bodies came together with a 'thuk' Will would then grind his pelvis hard against me and whisper "Fuck...oh..fuck"

"I want you Will...I want you to fuck me...fuck me...give me your cock....please" I moaned. With that his hands gripped my waist tightly and I felt his cock pull out several inches...then slam back into me...with a very satisfying..Puk...as I squealed..."Yes!! Fuck...Yes...Will.. Fuck me..Please...God...Will please fuck me...." and he began to slam his cock into me...hard and fast...the night was filled with Puk, puk, puk...and my moans of "Yess...yesss...f-fuck...fuck....yesssss god..yes....make me yours...please make me yours..." When I didn't think it could get any better I raised myself up...slammed down onto his cock...as he fell back onto the bed....as we both came...at the very same time...my brain exploded...as I felt my insides...spasm..as pressure built up..and I came..."Will...Ohhh..Fuck!!" as he drove his cock into me...and filled my ass with his cum.

We both jerked and spasmed ont he bed with me sitting ontop of him..as he lay with his legs bent backwards...flat on his back..driving his pelvis into me...in convulsions...that tore at him...as he pumped untold amounts of cum...deep into me. My cum spirted out onto the pillow I had been holding onto...and did not realize that I had still had it..so my cum pumped onto the cotton fabric.

Panting as we both came down. Neither of us seemed to have lost our desire to contiue fucking...but we needed some rest...and fell onto our sides. I tossed the pillow off the bed not wanting to lay in my cum. and pulled another from the pile. We snuggled much like we had when we first lay down. Out of necessity he pulled out of me and went to the bathroom to clean off bringing a towel with him for me. After we were done cleaning off he crawled next to me again. rolling me onto my back. "Next time I want to watch your face...ok?"

I smiled "Ok...ok" and we kissed as his hard cock poked at my waist. We were going to have a good couple of days.