An Empty Office

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Awlni
Awlni
114 Followers

"Oh. Did you do anything for her after she got you off the second time?"

"Yeah, I got her off the same way. But I could tell that it wasn't very good for her either. Probably for the same reason it wasn't that good for me. All that buildup and no real new stuff."

"Did you take rubbers on your next date?"

"Yeah. But I guess neither of us ever got past the disappointment of that night. We went out a time or two after that but there was nothing going for us. I never even got to pull them out of my pocket. A couple of weeks later I heard through the grapevine that she was fucking some science geek and I never saw her much after that."

John looked up as he felt Kelli come closer to him. She sat on his lap and hugged him tightly. The feel of her breasts on his chest and her hips on his erection was exquisite. He let his hand drop low on her back so that he could feel her cleavage.

"I'm sorry that it ended badly for you."

"Don't be. It was high school. I never had any intentions of marrying Carla. She was a little too abrasive for the long term. She was fun to go out with at a time in my life when that was the most important thing. High school guys always talk a big game and try hard to get into a girl's pants but maybe they try too hard. And guys like me never really expected to have sex anyway."

"Guys like you?"

"Yeah. The guys who weren't the stars of the team or the class president. For us that was a period of experimentation. I learned a lot from it and that's what was important."

Kelli smiled as she pulled away and sat back down. "So what did you learn?"

"Always have a rubber handy, even if you think you won't need it."

"And do you have one now?"

"You're damn right I do."

"Get it."

"Not yet. You still have to tell me about your first time."

Kelli reached over and grasped his erection. John inhaled sharply. "Think you can wait that long?"

"I'm not a teenager anymore. Another thing I learned that night is that the anticipation is half the fun."

She stroked him a few times and murmured her agreement. "But if you keep doing that there won't be much more anticipation," he said.

She laughed and let go. "I assume that you don't mind if I touch myself?" she asked.

"Hell, I'm counting on it," he said as he grasped himself again.

"I've never seen a man masturbate before."

John got out of the water and sat on the edge of the spa, his feet still in the swirls. He took his dick in his hand and stroked slowly, curling his palm around the shaft and moving up and down with no real rhythm. Kelli came over and sat next to him and laid her head on his thigh just a few inches away. John's hand moved a little faster and he squeezed a little harder. "I love the way a man's dick looks," Kelli said. "The color, the way the veins pop out when they become erect. The little drops of fluid that come out to lubricate it." She sighed heavily with an open mouth. "I've just never been with a man who would let me watch him."

"Hey, you give me your lesson and I'll give you mine. Now I'm going to stop this while you talk."

"Don't."

"I have to."

"Damn. Just when I was really enjoying the show." John laughed as he slid back under the water. "Okay. 'My First Time', by Kelli Jacobs." Kelli closed her eyes and put her hands back into her lap. "It was a Saturday night. I had been working with the drama club on the fall play. I think we were doing a musical. I don't really remember. But the last show ended and we all went over to this guy's house for a cast party. The party was fun and there was some alcohol there. I hadn't really drunk much before, just wine with dinner with my parents a couple of times, and I got a little too tipsy. Well, my folks were away for the weekend on a trip and I had made arrangements to stay with a girlfriend. What my folks didn't know is that her folks were gone that weekend also." She giggled. "She planned on giving up her cherry to her boyfriend that weekend."

"If you tell me that your first time was with another girl I'm going to come right now."

"No it wasn't, silly. I've never done that. Why is it that guys have this thing about two women? I've see a couple of pornos and they all had at least one scene in it with two girls."

"All guys are voyeurs by nature. You women teach us that by teasing us so much. Short skirts, no bras, tight jeans."

"But why not just watch regular sex?"

"We do. Every chance we get. But we like to watch the forbidden. We always have curiousity about what is taboo. Don't you?"

"Yeah, I guess. A little. I do want to watch you masturbate. That's a little taboo."

"Same thing."

"Do you want to watch me?"

"The thought of watching you play with yourself is driving me crazy."

Kelli slid up on the edge of the tub and smiled. "No touching," she said as she wagged a finger at him.

"No touching me or you?"

"Me. I still get to watch my lesson, remember. But you can't come yet. Anticipation."

"Good. If you said I couldn't touch myself I'd go into the bathroom, jerk off alone and leave. Then you wouldn't get to watch." He reached down and started stroking himself again. "Do I get to touch you later?"

"If you don't one of us won't walk out of this building alive." She giggled. "Can you imagine the headline in the company newsletter? 'Naked Employee Found Dead in Fitness Room."

John laughed. "Film at 11. Now get on with your story."

"Okay. So there were about a few of us left at the party and we were all pretty drunk. My girlfriend and her boyfriend were making out on the couch and I wound up sitting on the floor with one girl and two other guys."

"Hot damn, a girl who lost her virginity at an orgy. It doesn't get any better than this."

"It wasn't an orgy and you're not letting me tell my story. Just rub your dick and shut up."

"Yes, ma'am."

"That's better. I like submissive men. I guess you were right earlier that all guys are voyeurs. I noticed that both of the guys there were sitting opposite of me and trying to get looks up my skirt. The other girl there was in jeans and they weren't paying nearly as much attention to her."

"Were you letting them see you?"

Kelli paused for a second and nodded. "I certainly wasn't doing anything to stop them from looking."
"What kind of panties were you wearing?"

"What do you have, a panty fetish?"

"Yep. What kind?"

"Solid color. Light blue I think."

"Thong, bikini, string, or grannies?"

"Grannies?"

"Yeah, grannies. The full kind that cover everything. Like your granny would wear."

"Bikini."

"Hot damn. Go on," he said as he continued to rub himself.

"Well anyway, these two guys were making suggestions most of the night, rubbing up against us girls when we danced together, things like that." She closed her eyes again. "At one point I got really daring and brushed my hand against a guy's crotch."

"Was he hard?"

"Yes, but I already knew that from dancing with him."

"How old were you?"

"Sixteen."

"Were you planning on having sex that night?"

"No. But I guess I knew that it might happen. Anyway these guys had been making suggestions all night…"

"What kind of suggestions?"

Kelli's hand started moving a little faster and she moaned softly. "Just like you were doing earlier."

"Is that what does it for you? Talking about it first?"

Kelli opened her eyes and looked at John's face. She started moving her hand faster and only nodded.

They sat in silence for a moment, Kelli rubbing her fingers up and down her slit. She moaned again and slowed down. "Well, eventually someone suggested that we play 'Truth Or Dare'…"

"God I love that game."

"Now who's interrupting? Shut up and play with yourself. And get back under the water before you distract me."

"Yes ma'am."

"Good boy. Anyway, we started out with little truths. What kind of underwear are you wearing, have you ever gone down on someone, have you ever done it, things like that. Eventually the other girl took a dare and she had to pull her shirt off and show her breasts. She giggled and did it. I knew we were going to have sex that night because she didn't put her shirt back on. She just sat there giggling with her tits shaking. I thought about leaving but I knew I didn't want to."

"Did the guys have hard ons yet?"

"Oh yeah."

"Hah! I always knew that girls looked despite what you all said."

"Of course I was looking. But the next dare was for one of them to show us. I had never even seen a picture of an erect man before. Only statues in art class and stuff. When he pulled his pants down and he just popped out erect and hard I had to get a closer look. So I got up on my hands and knees and crawled over to see better."

"Thus begins the lifelong fascination with erect male genitalia. And you thought my panty fetish was strange."

"I guess. Well, what I didn't know was that my skirt had ridden up in back." Kelli giggled and began to push a finger inside herself. "There I was, on my hands and knees, flashing my pretty blue panties at the world, staring at this guy's erect dick from a distance of about a foot or so." She stopped masturbating for a moment. "No, I wasn't just staring at it. I was studying it like I had to know it for the SATs or something. I wanted to memorize every inch of it, every part. I was fascinated with it. I just stayed there with my mouth hanging open and looked at it. I don't even know how long I was looking. I reached out and wrapped my hand around it and started to move it around, but he stopped me and told me to lick it instead. I couldn't speak so I just shook my head no but he turned it into a dare. So I did. He closed his eyes and moaned and I just licked his dick for a minute or two. I think that I took it into my mouth once but I stopped when I felt a hand on my butt."

"Were you wet?"

"Yes. Very wet," she said is a very soft voice. She began thrusting into herself harder still. "I got wet the second I moved close to him."

"Who had their hand on your butt?"

She looked at him and smiled. "It certainly wasn't Heather. It was George, the other guy there. He was fingering me through my panties."

"God I wished I had seen you like that."

"Why?"

"You are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen."

"No I'm not."

John leaned over and kissed her. "Yes you are. The thought of you crawling there in your little blue bikini panties, wet, sixteen and a virgin…just the image in my mind is almost enough to make me come. You are the most beautiful and the sexiest woman on earth. No one has ever gotten me this hot before."

"You forgot the extra 25 pounds I'm carrying."

"Only in all the right places. Who needs anorexic supermodels?" He moved back to his spot and put both of his hands behind his head. "Go on with your story."

She stopped moving and looked at him. "Do you like redheads?"

"Until this evening I had never really thought about it. I've always preferred brunettes. Until this minute."

"What's different?"

He paused for a second. "Your skin tone matches your hair better. Brunettes always get too tanned in the summer. In pictures I always thought that a redhead had pubic hair that was too light. Now I realize that it is an advantage, not a drawback."

"Do you like a woman who shaves there?"

"Trims, not shaves. I want to know I'm with a woman and not a little girl."

She closed her eyes again and started thrusting her finger inside herself furiously for a moment, then slowed down again. "Well, I backed off a little then but we all knew where it was going. We eventually dared each other to strip. Soon all four of us were sitting there naked." She put two fingers inside herself and moaned slightly. Her eyes were still closed. "I dared Bruce to go down on me." She giggled again and opened her eyes. "I actually looked at him and said 'I dare you to eat my pussy'. I can't believe I used that word."

"Is there a better word?"

Kelli stopped her hand again. "What do you mean?"

"Pussy. What word would be better? Vagina is too scientific for that moment. Imagine it. 'Bruce, I dare you to perform cunnilingus on my vagina.' What a moment killer that would be."

"Yeah, I know. And the romance novels all call it a woman's sex without using a good word. And cunt is always crude, no mater what."

"Exactly. So what is a good word?"

"I don't know. I mean dick and cock don't sound so bad. I guess there just isn't a good word for that part when a woman wants sex." She paused for a moment and then began to thrust her finger inside again, an occasional soft moan escaping from her lips. John found himself torn between watching her masturbate and watching her face.

"Maybe he did the alphabet thing, like you did with Carla. He probably made it to C before I came. George dared Heather to blow him and she did. He came all over her face and chest. Heather just smiled like a cat with a bowl of cream and rubbed it off on a paper towel. Bruce dared her to swallow it first but she wouldn't. He said that she had to do anything he wanted since she refused the dare. She asked him what he wanted and he said that he wanted to fuck her right there with everyone watching. So she just spread her legs and said come on. He climbed on and fucked her right there." A third finger went inside. "God it was exciting. He just climbed onto her and shoved his dick into her pussy. And she loved it. And I loved it. I couldn't stop myself from watching. And maybe that is the right word after all. Pussy." She rammed her fingers in and left them there. "It was the first time I had seen an erect dick and I was just blown away that the two of them would do that. I was also a little pissed off because I had been trying to get Bruce's attention for weeks. He just climbed on, put that beautiful dick inside her and started pumping. No foreplay, no nothing."

"What do you think the game was?"

She stopped fingering herself. "What do you mean?"

"The game was the foreplay. You said that you were already wet. Heather had to be wet too."

"Yeah. I never really thought of it that way but I guess you're right." She began slowly sliding her fingers in and out of herself again. "They were both moaning and bucking. Bruce came first and rolled off of her. Heather just kept fingering herself until she came, too."

"What was George doing through all of this?"

Kelli looked at him and smiled as she kept fingering herself slowly. "I was wondering when you'd ask about him, you pervert."

"Whose idea was it to talk about first times in graphic detail?"

"Okay, so we're both perverted." She stopped talking and began to plunge her fingers in and out faster than before. After a moment she slowed back down and went on. "George had moved over to me and was rubbing me between my legs. He put his fingers inside me. God that felt fantastic. I had masturbated a few times before that but I had never had anything inside me. I came about the same time Heather did. I took George's cock in my hands and started pumping him. He stopped me after a stroke or two and rolled me over on my stomach and lifted my butt in the air. He took me from behind."

"God. Doggie style for your first time. I love it."

"He just thrust in and out of me for a few seconds and came. I remember thinking that I wanted more but he was done. I just wanted to come and come and come." Kelli began fucking herself hard with her fingers and moaned softly. John watched as she shuddered with the force of her orgasm. "Not bad for a first time, huh?"

"Pretty good from where I sit. Did Bruce take you, too?"

"Not that night. A week or two later I went out with him and we did it in the backseat of his car. No magic, though. Just a quick romp with nothing else going for it."

"What about your girlfriend? The one you were staying with."

"After George was done with me I looked over and her boyfriend was on top of her. I wanted to go over and watch but I wasn't too steady right then. I don't know if it was the alcohol or all the sex, but my legs were too weak to move. They were done before I could."

"Did you ever watch them later?"

"No. That night was the only time I've watched people make love."

John reached out and cupped her breast, rolling her nipple through his fingers slowly. "Did you like doing it with other people watching? That first time, I mean."

"Yes. I think that was more of a turn on than the sex itself. George was in and out and Bruce was a big disappointment later."

"Did you get off watching Bruce fuck Heather?"

"Yes," she said very softly as she closed her eyes and lifted her hand to touch her other breast.

John took her nipple in his mouth, rubbing his tongue over it and sucking softly.

He trailed his tongue down her belly and stopped when he got to her navel. "I can't believe how hard I am right now. I've never wanted a woman this much."

"Are you as hard as that night with Carla?"
"Harder. I feel like I could split a tree. But I want that lesson you promised first," he said as his tongue trailed slowly downwards.

She smiled at him. "You start by going a few inches lower. A little lower than that. Now the thighs. That's right. Stay there for…just… oh God… that's it."

He swirled his tongue on her outer lips and pulled them gently into his mouth. His fingers reached up and began caressing her opening. As he reached out to touch her clit with his tongue she jerked and leaned back with her upper body against the wall. John probed inside her with his fingers and sucked gently on her hard bud at the same time. As he slid into a rhythm with fingers and tongue, he felt Kelli's legs tighten around his head and the muscles inside clench his fingers. When she relaxed he pulled back and sat on the side of the tub again, leaving only his feet in the water. "Well, the instructor left the class a little early, but I think I did okay. Did I pass the final, ma'am?"

"Not yet. That was only the midterm. You're going to have to study hard for the final." She giggled and moved over to him. "Or maybe I should study a hard on."

"That's only fair," he said as he sat on the side of the tub again and began to stroke himself. Kelli laid her head on his thigh in the same spot she had earlier. Having a woman's face a mere six inches from his erection as he rubbed himself was the most intense felling John had ever had. She reached out and cupped his balls as he jerked off, his pace becoming faster as he got closer. As he rubbed harder and faster she touched that sensitive spot right behind his balls and he came, a load exclamation trailing off as his jerking stopped.

Kelli got up and kissed him softly "Thank you. Now stay there," she said as she went into the front room and came back with a towel.

"Watching you walk is such fun."

She smiled at the compliment and tossed the towel over to her pile of clothing when she was done with it. "I guess we'd better take that one with us," she said with a grin. "After all we wouldn't want the cleaning crew to find it." Her smile faded. "I want you inside me. How long do we have to wait?"

"That depends on you. A little help is all I need."

Kelli walked out to the exercise area, looked out and then turned around. "Come with me," she said.

The sight of her naked body walking ahead of him already had John quivering again. Kelli placed an exercise mat on the floor and motioned him over to it. John lay down and she took him into her mouth. She sucked softly, moving her head up and down the shaft. As he began to harden again and became too big to fit completely in her mouth she began pumping with her right hand. When he was fully erect again she looked at him. "Better get than condom," she said.

"I can't."

"If you've teased me this far and don't have a rubber I'm going into the kitchen and get that knife to cut it off with. Then I really will have something to look at later."

Awlni
Awlni
114 Followers