An Empty Office

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Awlni
Awlni
114 Followers

He reached down and covered his dick with his hands. "It's in my desk," he said.

"Let's go. Are you sure there isn't anyone else here?"

"Yes."

"I'm almost sorry about that." Kelli took him by the hand as they went back upstairs. He retrieved the condom from his desk, handed it to her and walked over to a couch in the waiting area. She got on her knees and after a few strokes with her hand and tongue had him hard again. She unrolled the condom onto him, pushed him back onto the couch, straddled him and slowly lowered himself onto him. She closed her eyes and threw her head back. John reached up and caressed both of her breasts, moaning the whole time. As she moved above him waves he had never felt before traveled through him. Kelli arched her back and placed her hands on top of his and pushed her breasts into his palms. He felt a tear escape from his eyes. They started slowly at first then faster as he began to move inside her, eventually falling into an almost frantic rhythm. Sounds escaped their throats as they came closer. "Do you want me to come now or slow down?" John asked when he felt himself near the edge of orgasm.

"Now. Oh God, if you stop I'll scream. Keep going…."

He exploded inside of her and she around him, her cries echoing his as they both shook with the intensity of the orgasm. They kissed deeply, tongues circling each other. "No, don't pull away. Not yet," she whispered. "Stay as long as you can." As he softened and fell out Kelli collapsed on the couch beside him.

When Kelli opened her eyes again John had his pants on and was pulling on his shirt. "I'm sorry you woke up. The sight of you on that couch was fantastic," he said as he pointed to her clothes.

"You really think so?"

"Yes."

She reached out and touched his chest. He shook his head slowly. "It's almost dawn. Grandma will be here with the vacuum cleaner in a few minutes."

She began to sort through the pile. "Thanks for bringing my clothes up for me. But something seems to be missing. Where are my panties?"

"They've been taken hostage in my pocket."

"What do I have to do to get them back?"
"Oh you'll never see them alive again. But you might be able to convince me to buy you more."

She got up and walked over to him. She was still naked, and her hips and breasts were swaying softly as she moved.

"God I love to watch you walk."

She kissed him deeply, pressing her breasts and hips against him. She felt him stir slightly. "That get me anything?" she asked as she pulled away.

He reached up and touched her face. "Definitely. What are you doing tonight?"

She shook her head. "I can't tonight."

"Oh."

"Don't be sad. Remember the anticipation."

He smiled at her and cupped a breast. "Should I just bring you a new pair when I come to work on Monday?"

"Sure." She kissed him once again and then turned to go back to the couch. "I guess that means that I won't be wearing any panties that day."

Awlni
Awlni
114 Followers