An End to Virginity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tustin92614
tustin92614
282 Followers

"I got your penis good and wet before putting on the condom," I said softly. "It helps you get more feeling while wearing a condom. I will take top this time. Just lay back and enjoy this."

Tim was so intense that he could not speak. I pushed his legs closer together, and shimmied up to straddle him. I reached back and gently cupped his balls as both his hands started to massage my breasts. As he pinched my nipples I tightened my grip on his balls. I leaned fully forward until I was on all fours, and let my nipples drop into his mouth, I moaned softly as he sucked on me. It felt so good, but I couldn't wait any more to have him in me.

I lowered my head to his chest, and reached between my legs and gripped his shaft. I dropped my hips slightly, and moved his dick around until its head was slipping back and forth in my wet warm slit. I found just the right spot, and lined him up perfectly with my pussy.

"Your virginity ends now," I said firmly. "Welcome to fucking."

I slowly dropped my hips and let my pussy engulfed him. Inch after inch entered me, stretching and filling me as never before. It felt like there was no end to his penis. It just kept going in deeper and deeper, and feeling better and better. Finally it hit bottom in me, and I started doing rhythmic long slow thrusts. We were both loudly groaning to my pace, and the bed began to squeak joyfully as my thrusting motion gained intensity.

His penis fit so snugly in me that every movement stretched the skin on my hood, and rubbed tightly up and down my clit shaft. My clit burned with desire and tingled with all the stimulation. I could feel my tensions quickly building, and I laid down flatter on him to get more stimulation to my clit. My powerful up and down thrusting motion was replaced with a sliding action that let my clit have direct contact with his dick as I moved him in and out of me. I could hear him moaning, but I was totally consumed with my own pleasure. Every plunge brought me closer and closer, and soon my world became silent as my body focused on its intense bliss. My body moved instinctively to get what it needed. Suddenly I grabbed tightly around Tim's neck and gripped him close. My hips moved to long powerful thrusts again, and the bed creaked and squealed as I assaulted Tim with all my power. My groans were now an escalating scream, getting louder and louder with every thrust. I started shaking deep inside me, and the vibration quickly exploded through my body. I shook and shuddered as wave after wave of orgasmic shock hit my body. I stopped thrusting and collapsed on Tim, but my body continued to convulse and rock. My body finally became quiet, and a slumped and became limp as the orgasmic fog floated into my brain.

I don't know how long I laid on top of Tim, but it had to be several minutes. I was just totally spent and satisfied. Tim had his arm around me, and was gently stroking my back. He was still in me, but it was almost limp. But even limp it was bigger than most guys. I lifted my head up just enough to look into his eyes.

"That was an amazing O you gave me," I said softly. "I am just totally spent. Did you cum?"

"I have never seen a woman orgasm that intensely, even in a video," Tim said. "It was so amazing to see and hear. And no, I didn't cum, but was really close when you went off. Remember I've already cum twice in the past two hours."

"Next time we'll put you on top so you can have more control," I said. "But I bet your roommates got an earful just now."

"Yeah, I would think everyone heard you!" Tim laughed. "It was fun to hear you get off."

"Speaking of getting off, you need to cum," I said as I sat up. "I'll let you do some of the work now while I relax."

I lifted off of him, and double checked that the condom was still in place. I gave him a few firm strokes with my hand, and soon he was rock hard again. I got on all fours, put my head down on the bed, and spread my knees wide.

"There ya go," I said with a smile. "Enjoy your first doggy style."

"Oh fuck," Tim breathed. "What a beautiful sight."

Tim used his hands to position his dick in my opening, and then gripped the side of my hips tightly with both hands. He started driving into me, giving long, deep, and hard thrusts. His breathing became choppy, and he grunted pleasure noises with every push. He moved faster and faster, and then let out a sharp grunt as his hips flew hard into mine. I felt his penis shudder as he shot his stream into the waiting reservoir tip. Even with the condom on, I could feel the warm liquid as it left his body. I felt him relax, and gently pulled away from him. I turned around and carefully pulled the condom off him, and tied the top. I leaned down and kissed the tip of his penis, and then lifted up and gave his mouth a kiss.

"How's it feel not to be a virgin?" I asked with a smile.

"You are a fantasy come true," Tim said with a very satisfied smile.

We got dressed, and headed out to the main room to finally have our lunch. We did a few hours of homework, and made dinner with his roommates. But, as I would have expected, Tim wanted to try out this new sex thing again! And who am I to say no??

So at about 7, Tim and I retreated to his room again, and quickly got naked. Some simple kissing and foreplay (I don't need much) and we hopped into bed. Basically, I just took Tim through a whole bunch of different missionary positions to let him try some things. Now, with missionary, I don't get the stimulation I get from the girl-on-top arrangement, so I also worked with him on how to use his fingers to give some extra attention to the right clit parts. He was a very fast learner. Even though this was his very first time with missionary, he was able to time it to get me off first, and then cum just a minute or two later. Not bad for a rookie.

We went back to doing homework, and about 10 it was time for me to get back, so I started packing up my stuff (there wasn't a lot!).

"You had a pretty good day after all!" I said to Tim. "A handjob, girl-on-top, doggy, and missionary, all in one day!"

"And a spontaneous one in my pants," Tim chuckled. "Yeah, it was a good day."

On the way back to my dorm, we realized he never got a blowjob. Since I really wanted to make his loss-of-virginity day complete, I gave him one in the parking lot to my dorm. It was a really quick one, but I did have him finish in my mouth, so he was pretty psyched about it. And even more important, his goo still tasted good, so there would be more of those in his near future.

A good start on my New Year's resolution.

We used up about half of the box of XLs that first week, plus he got several HJs and BJs as well, so it was a really good week for us. Tim was also begging to learn how to go down on me, so in mid-week I got him some training and practice on that front. He is very enthusiastic about doing it, and I am confident that he will settle down soon and be very good at it. Its just that this whole having-sex-with-someone-other-than-his-hand is still so new, and he needs more confidence that he is going to get laid whenever he wants. That should slow him down and give him the patience to go down better.

On Wednesday, the day before our return to the infamous lab room, Tim and I decided to go out and plan something fun for the class, rather than the usual bar hopping. We went to a local mall, and I helped Tim pick out some new jeans and a nice shirt. The first thing we shopped for was some new underwear. I wanted something that could keep his stuff in the right spot, but not restrict it too much. We found some really cool ones at Target (of all places). They were super thin with no seams, but were roomy enough to hold his stuff comfortably, and even looked like they would lift his balls up some. After we bought them he put one of them on, so we could see how he would look in some new pants. I really wanted to find some that showed off his package, without being obnoxious about it. He must have tried on 30 pairs for me, but nothing seemed to work. Either too tight so things were too obvious, too thick so everything disappeared, for too loose so there was just a bunch of tenting. Finally, we found a pair of distressed skinny jeans that worked. They were snug, but had a bit of stretch to them so they looked good, and the material was really thin, so you could see just the right amount of penis definition.

When he was limp, you could still see the shaft on his left leg, and if you looked for a bit longer, you could even see that the end of it was bigger, so you knew you were seeing his dick and not some random crease. It looked long and thick and really sexy. But, we also needed to make sure the jeans worked for erections, as well. So, we went back in the dressing room together, and I lifted my shirt and let him play with my boobs for a bit. Once he was hard (only about 20 seconds!!) we stepped back out, and I check him out. Again, perfect. The shaft had elongated a couple more inches down his leg, and was considerably wider, but it didn't tent out very much. Also, the underwear kept it pointed down his leg, so it was pretty comfortable. Hard or soft, these pants showed him off well. Tim was a little shy about intentionally showing his stuff, but I thought it looked great.

As for me, I went to the custom t-shirt store and found a cute girl's t-shirt, and had them put put the phrase "Ezekiel 23:20" in feminine script along the back shoulder line. It looked really bible-ish, and very formal.

I end up staying the night with Tim, and let him get some substantial oral practice, which gets him all worked up, so it was a very intense, but brief missionary pounding that I got. I hope his roommates appreciated the short session. The next morning I got up extra early, and did my whole cute-thing routine. Shower, did my hair, makeup, body spray, etc. I put on a delicate pair of red lace panties, and slipped on a short floral flippy skirt. It was a super light material, and it bounced around so cute-like as I walked. I put on some darling little boots, and slipped on my new shirt. I checked myself out in the full length mirror in the living room as Tim's roommates gawked.

"What do you think?" I asked them as I pushed my boobs around. "Too much nipple for a lab?"

"Ummm, I don't know," one of them replied. "I think all guys like nipples."

I almost felt bad torturing them. They seemed decent enough. Maybe I would fuck them one day to make up for this.

The shirt was pretty tight, so it kept the nipple protrusion pretty much under control. So I decided to skip the bra. I slipped on a light jacket, and was all set. Tim was also dressed, and joined me in the living room. He looked great. Tall, slender, and handsome. And clearly well endowed.

"You look so good, Tim" I told him. "You are gonna wow the girls today!"

"I still feel odd about intentionally putting my wiener on display," he replied as he turned red. "It is just so clearly visible in these pants."

"It sure is," I said cheerfully as I hugged him and patted the long bulge running down his leg. "You already previewed it to the whole class, so now you are just confirming what they already suspect."

We left early for class and got front row aisle seats. As more students came in, we stood up and faced them as we engaged in small talk and waited for the instructor. It was funny to see the reactions. The girls (and some guys) just could not keep from looking at Tim's package. At one point he sat on the table and opened his legs. That pulled his balls up even more, and he looked absolutely gigantic. Plus, I think all the attention was turning him on, so he was at least semi-hard. Anyway, it was an impressive show. And, of course, the guys liked my boobs and legs, but nothing new about that.

The instructor arrived, and Tim and I took our seats, and I slipped off my jacket and put it on the back of my chair. My bible verse was not clearly visible to the students behind me. It only took a minute, and I could hear the muted chuckles as the other students looked up the bible verse on my back:

There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses (EZK. 23:20)

Yep, even the bible makes a strong case for a big spurty one. During class, Kim, a girlfriend behind me, texted me. I knew her from last year, and she is really fun, and SUPER hot. I was also showing my text conversation with her to Tim.

Kim: Dating?

Me: Just sex

Kim: Exclusive?

Me: No.

Kim: Can I fuck him?

Me: Yes.

Kim: Big dick?

Me: OMG.

Kim: Eat pussy?

Me: Talented; O time

Kim: Threesome?

Me: Send pic.

Kim: Here ya go

Me: Lets do it

Kim: When?

Me: After lab

So, that is how virgin Tim got his first threesome just 7 short days after his first handjob. Not bad for a shy engineer.

We met Kim just outside of class, and she was even hotter close up. She clearly knew what she wanted, and stared hard at his expanding bulge. She moaned a soft "oh my god" and smiled at me. We walked quickly to Tim's car. We all chatted a little, but Kim was next to him during the short drive, and kept rubbing her fingers along Tim's shaft. Of course, when we got to his place, his roommates were there, and they just got this sick look when they figured out what was happening to Tim. Kim, Tim, and I quickly piled into his room. I pushed Tim into a chair, and gave Kim a hug. She got the hint, and she and I were soon naked. I went down on her, and invited Tim over to watch. He was a really fast learner, so I turned my task over to him, and went and straddled Kim's face for awhile.

Tim got Kim off really hard, and I slid off Kim and he licked me off too. Kim rolled over and got on all fours, and I slid under her as Tim got ready to do some aggressive doggy on Kim. I slid far enough under so I could suck his balls as he thrust in and out of her. Every so often, he would take a break and pull out and stick it in my mouth. Kim and I traded positions so I could take some pounding. We ended up having Tim sit so we could take off his condom and give him a nice double blowjob. I let Kim take the lead on taking the load while I worked his balls, but plenty rolled down the shaft for me to share. After Tim was drained, Kim and I kissed deeply, and then she kissed Tim for along time.

So Kim and Tim really hit it off, and over the next couple weeks there was less and less need for Tim to have my FWB outlet. In fact, it looks like Kim and Tim are dating, and really getting a more regular relationship going, which is really cool. At this point, Kim is keeping his balls pretty well drained, so I only show up occasionally just when I need a fix of his big-dick, or to round out a three-way. The last time I came over for a threesome, I was a little late, so Kim and Tim were already fully engaged, and I walked in just in time to see Tim splat a nice facial on Kim. Anyway, there was no need for me, so I wandered out and got a diet coke from their fridge. His roommates were there and looking forlorn, so I told them that Kim just got a facial and asked if either or both of them wanted to give me one. They both wanted to. And they both did. That was my first time having two guys do a facial. They ended up timing it pretty well, and I must admit that I liked it. We all agreed to do a more traditional three-way the next time I was over. Although they are smaller than Tim, they are both very athletic and are are very enthusiastic, so we should have a lot of fun.

My New Year's resolution is coming along nicely.

tustin92614
tustin92614
282 Followers
12