All Comments on 'An epic night with Pamela Anderson'

by Kash_the_priest

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
You lucky guy! When I fucked her in the ass she...

said my dick was too big and asked me to stop. At least she immediately took it in her mouth and let me finish there.

She told me that she hates being called "Pammy," though...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
yeah right

an other fantasies

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Another story

I have to say, you are probably one of the best if not the best celebrity story writter. You have the unique ability to mix in facts with fiction in your stories & blend it together to make a great story filled with descriptive, hardcore sex. Awesome work buddy, keep up the good work. Can't wait to read the next chapter in your crazy drugs series. Looking forward to Angelina Jolie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
thanks

your my new hero, thank you for going into my head and makeing my fantasy cum true

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
It's true!

I didn't really believe you when you said that there aren't any stories on Pamela Anderson out there, so I searched & you're right, there's only like 2 other stories of her out there. So it's great that you did one on her & your story bought full justice to one of the hottest woman alive. I haven't read any of your stories before but I'll definitely check them out now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Epic is not the word!

This is one of the hottest stories I've read! Epic is an understatement, they need a new word for this story! Already one of favourite erotic stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Stroke of genius

This story took the fantasy that most guys have when they're going into pubery of saving a girl and then fucking her brains out, which is the idea you took and added your own little spin to it of getting your friends to be the one to attack her, which was a stroke of genius. I have tried writting this type of story before, but they never work out well. It's good to see someone finally get it right.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
nice

i came twice

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good but...

Good story. but i think u using too many "started" in this story, like "i started..." "she started..." etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
CUM HARD

My fucking brain... MY FUCKING BRAIN!!! This made me cum my fucking brain!!! PAM YOU'RE SUCH A FUCKING CUM DUMPSTER!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

To write a story about Pamela Anderson without her riding him and laying her huge boobs heavy on top of his chest , is just stupid.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous