An Erotic Trucker's Tale Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Besides, you're my woman now, remember our deal?"

Maybe she was considering it, Wade hoped. Jessica didn't protest but hung her head and began to fiddle with a cheap, pitted aluminum spoon. He was a southern boy and couldn't wait to leave the cold. Some nice Georgia sunshine would do 'um both some good.

Sure it was still a bit chilly down south with this cold snap engulfing the Eastern seaboard but hell anyplace was better than here! Jessica would warm up to the south once she'd give it a try. Once he got his chilly princess out of Boston for a spell, her icy composure would thaw. Wade was sure of it.

"So you hide my car and jack my phone to stake some primitive barbaric claim on me? Do you have any idea how uncomfortable this makes me? Beside the deal was we spend one night together and I get to choose whether I stay on as your 'woman,' remember that detail?"

"Don't even try to give me some half baked claim that you didn't thoroughly enjoy what I did to your very wet body last night" he whispered hoarsely through gritted teeth, waving a finger in her direction. He was angry and sick and tired of steadfast composure and lies.

Jessica remained grimly silent. She didn't lie and wouldn't give him the satisfaction of catching her in a fib. Of course she was on fire last night. Of course she was enthralled with him.

"That's what I thought." Wade leaded back into the booth. The cheap plastic groaned under his weighty mass.

"I thought your story was the most important thing to you? You're willing to give up your dream so quickly 'cause you got cold feet?

"Of course my book is very important, but your controlling personality alarms me!" Jessica crossed her arms defensively.

"What you consider overbearing is just me staking my claim and protecting what is mine. I'm not goin' to apologize. That's a real man's job. You're used to wimpy, intellectual men who've got no backbone, right? I'll grow on you, I promise in a very, very good way."

"Staking a claim on a human sounds barbaric." Jessica shook her head.

"Why don't you spend some time getting to know me before you judge me?"

'He did have a point' she thought. Steven hadn't ever jumped to her defense. He'd always allowed her to fight her own battles. Sometimes though she wished he would've. She'd gotten tired of fighting and secretly wished her partner would push harder and be stronger than her sometimes.

"One week Wade, I'll give it one week. No more games. If I ever feel threatened, I leave. No questions asked."

"Agreed." Wade answered a bit too quickly, Jessica thought.

Wade rose up and lumbered over to Jessica's seat and sat down beside her, then pressed his body into her, as if he was testing her mettle and reaction in a risqué situation. The blonde tried to wriggle away but he held her firmly. She became ridged, then remembered she was suppose to try and understand him and tried to relax. Jessica wasn't opposed to displays of public affection she just wasn't used to it.

Wades big paw of a hand reached under the table and began to caress the inside of her thigh while he nipped and nibbled her ear. Jessica swallowed hard to calm the primal urges his touch aroused in her. Although tender from last night's nocturnal delights the thought of him inside her roused Jessica once again.

"I wish we could make love before we hit the road, baby." He whispered into her ear. "Are you wet for me now?"

Jessica scanned the restaurant wondering if people knew what he was doing to her body. After a moment though she closed her eyes and just didn't care. She'd never see the patrons of this greasy spoon again. God his hand felt so good. He was getting her all hot and bothered again.

"Answer me sweet baby girl." His voice growled deep and low. He flicked the tip of his tongue in and out of her ear, imitating the movements of his cock inside her pussy.

"Yes" she said softly closing her eyes and letting him continue his ministrations, forfeiting her deeply ingrained and well-bred restraint.

"Oh sweetness I'm so hard for you right now. When we're driving today think about how hard you make me. I'm gonna pile drive into your wet pussy tonight. Your sweet sticky scent is stuck in my sheets. The bed, the truck and the cab all smell like you."

"Just promise me one thing." Wade asked as he pulled his wet lips away from her ear. Jessica shivered from the hot juices his tongue left on her.

"What's that?" Jessica said with a breathy sigh.

"Please don't kick my ass anymore. It kills a man's pride to get an ass kickin' from a lady, but a pretty one...sends your pride straight into the shitter!"

****

Traffic was heavy and congested, bottlenecking as they left Albany. The storm dumped more snow than anyone expected and the state was having trouble keeping up with the snow removal. Wade drove slowly and cautiously on the icy roads.

Seeing the world from a trucker's perspective was more incredible than she'd envisioned. She felt like a mighty and all seeing voyeur as she peered down at the 'four wheelers," a trucker's nickname for cars, Wade had told her. Little, listless bugs were creeping along in the massive shadow of the mighty eighteen-wheeled leviathan.

Wade was a skilled and confident driver. Jessica was impressed how well he handled the humongous beast. While they were in traffic, four wheelers continually darted in front of him and cut him off. He was calm and controlled and kept a safe distance from the oblivious automobile drivers.

"How far ahead of you do they think they can get in all this traffic?" Jessica remarked.

"Happens all the time baby girl, one of the hazards of the job. I just keep my eyes peeled and slow the heck down in traffic. A trucker just assumes 'four wheelers' are gonna do stupid stuff."

The snarl of traffic eased up outside the city limits and Wade was able to speed up. Jessica felt free and happy once they got out of the city and hit the countryside. She could breath finally. The less traveled back road was wide open and there were very few vehicles to contend with.

They passed many farmhouses covered in the swath of creamy virgin snow. Their rooftops were spread thick with layers of snowy frosting. These rural areas of the country were free of urban blight, overcrowding and crime that plagued cities. However with economic downturns and job losses, these areas of the country were often times hit the hardest.

Folks hit hardest were eking out a living working the land. Some of the large, old farmhouses, probably in the family for generations stood in a state of terrible disrepair. Huge piles of snow weighted heavily on top of and around the abandoned structure. 'Foreclosed' signs dotted many of the properties.

Jessica could nearly feel the plaintive deep losses many families must've felt when they were forced out of their homes. Once proud homestead were now falling into dilapidated ruins. The land had reclaimed and absorbed the decay right down to her deep roots.

Trees slowly cracked and eventually shattered old windows. Branches and vines grew through splintering wood. Roofs were rotted and sagging in disrepair. The elements had ruined many homes beyond any hope of rehabbing.

"What're you thinking about darlin'?" Wade glanced at Jessica for a split second. A look of sadness haunted her eyes.

"So many houses are sad ruins of their once glorious selves. There was an old farmhouse we just passed. The door was open, hanging loosely on one hinge and was swinging violently in the wind. Snow was piling up in the entranceway. The crumbling remains seemed to be beckoning a homeowner to save her.

"It's sad, I know. I pass towns like these all the time in my travels. It's a damn shame them greedy banks can't give the workingman a break and let them keep their homes. Now look at 'um!" Wade shook his head in disgust. "You never, ever get used to the sight of them homes lookin' like that."

The cab reeked of sex and a raw primal hunger gnawed at him. Having Jessica so close to him and knowing he couldn't touch her was making him crazy. Wade saw the burning desire heating up her face too every time their eyes met for a split second. Wade had to be real careful or he'd drive right off the road. His cock was doing such strenuous pushups inside his tight jeans that it would've made a muscle man green with envy. His balls were so full right now he wanted to scream.

Around three o'clock Jessica began nodding off. They were about one hundred miles away from Erie, Pennsylvania. Last night she slept soundly in his arms. The tedium of driving for so many hours though would make even the most well rested person drowsy. Fatigue was one of the worst enemies of a trucker.

The once bright sunny skies were dying away and were becoming consumed by thick boiling angry gray clouds. Another storm was forecasted for this evening. Wade was racing like the devil was on his tail. He hoped to make it to Fort Wayne, Indiana before the weather buried them in. He planned on spending an entire day in bed with Jessica.

"Go back and have yourself a nap sweetheart." Wade shifted his head in the direction of the sleeper.

"I don't want to leave you alone. If this monotony is making me sleepy I can only imagine what it's doing to you.

"Baby that's awful sweet but I'm used to being alone on these long and lonely stretches. You learn real quick to find ways to keep alert. I sometimes have conversations with the control panel" he grinned.

"We'll take a break in a few hours. Storms brewing up and I'd like to get past the Great Lakes before nightfall. Feel that wind slamming into my rig? That'd be old man winter knocking at my backside. Another storm is chasing us down."

"Is there anything I can do to help?"

Jessica wasn't accustomed to being a passenger. She took control and commandeered every aspect of her life. Handing over a major portion of that power to Wade was a major adjustment for her.

"Would you glide that pretty pink pussy on my cock and ride me 'till I come? I've got a really full load to fill you up baby girl."

Jessica realized his dark and deeply sexual language was also something she was really going to need to get used to. She was immediately aroused her though. A soft creamy wetness bathed her panties.

"Pull over Wade." Jessica murmured softly.

"What's that darlin'?" Wade couldn't hear her softly spoken words over the squelch of the CB and Johnny Cash singing his soul out over the radio. Jessica flipped the switch knob into the 'off' position.

"I need you Wade. I've needed you so badly since we left Albany. Please pull over."

"Oh sweet Jesus, honey! Why didn't you say somethin' 'afore we passed the last rest stop?

"You have a schedule to keep" Jessica said matter-of-factly.

"Nothings more important than filling up my lady and satisfying her." Wade was salivating and he couldn't wait to take an enormous big bite out of her.

Wade drove like man on fire until nearly a mile up he found a desolate empty spot to safely pull off the deserted road. His cock was so hard that the denim jeans holding back the rowdy beast was ready to burst at the seams of his crotch. He unbuckled his wide belt and unzipped the jeans. His huge dick jumped out like a happy oversized Jack-in-the-Box.

Wade stroked his hard shaft, gazing intently at Jessica hoping she was watching and was wet for him. She rose from her passenger seat and walked into sleeper berth area. Wade followed and closed the privacy curtains behind them.

****

Wade just about split her blouse apart as he yanked at the buttons. Once off, he tossed the silky garment onto the bed. He couldn't wait to suck her swollen nipples into his watering mouth. The trucker unhooked Jessica's bra and let her tits bounce freely into his hands. His mouth slobbered greedily at each supple nipple and slurped each nub in his hungry mouth while his huge hands fondled and groped her breasts. His throbbing cocked pressed into her taut naked belly.

"You gonna ride me good and right little darlin'?" He grabbed her ass and squeezed each cheek in his powerful hands.

"Take off all your clothing, slowly while I watch...please." Jessica said softly.

She sat on the edge of the bed and folded her hands in her lap like a prim and proper schoolteacher. Her bare breasts heaved with each and deep and wanting breath. Wades mouth watered like a starving junkyard dog.

"Yes, ma'am."

Wade undressed quicker than he thought possible. Every stitch of clothing was off in a flash. Jeans, shirts and underwear were strewn haphazardly all over the sleeper. Wade continued to stroke his cock. His tall muscular body flexed while he worked his rod.

Jessica wanted him in her mouth. She hadn't taken a man orally for so long now and she was seriously out of practice. Once she saw Wades massive prick her mouth salivated like a tawdry, well-practiced fellator. She leaned in close to his belly, licked the ruddy head and watched his cock jump. Jessica grabbed his shaft and took him deeply into her hot, wet mouth.

Wade eyes bulged and he nearly wilted to the ground as Jessica's mouth wrapped around his thick cock. He nearly shot his load once her tongue began to swirl around the pulsing head. She bobbed her head closer to his crotch as she gradually took more of him into her mouth. He dug his fingers into her hair pushing his cock greedily into her mouth.

'Hold steady boy!' He tried to recite the Pledge of Allegiance, oh, god, he was going to...! The pleasure was so intense he couldn't hold back. He tried to picture his ninety-year-old grandma naked. Whatever it'd take to stop his randy prick from creaming her luscious mouth.

"Stop baby girl, stop!" He pulled her off.

"What's wrong Wade?" She gazed up at him with those huge doe brown eyes. His inflamed cock kept bobbing into her face. Searching out her mouth on it's own volition.

"Oh good Lord in heaven above nothing is wrong sweetheart! You are incredible! I was just about to come in your mouth is all" He drew his fingers through her luscious gold hair.

"I want you to climb on top of me and ride me like a wild stallion. I can't get that picture out of my head. Please don't deny your man's fantasy."

Jessica stood and swung her long blonde hair in a wide seductive arch. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him lightly, teasing her tongue inside his mouth. Wade moaned out loud and pressed into her lips harder and more demanding. Jessica suddenly pushed him into the bed.

"Sit down Wade---on the edge of the bed." She said softly.

The wind howled wickedly outside and sounded like a thousand vengeful ghosts riding the winter storms blustering, gusty fury. They shook the rig with all their fury. Icy sleet pelted the gigantic tin can parked on an eerily desolate Pennsylvania road. It was anything but cold inside the truck though. The heat was so intense it could melt the whole artic circle.

Jessica grabbed his shoulder and straddled his lap. A tiny lick of cum oozed from his darkly plum colored bulb. Wade gulped hard when her delicious pussy hovered over his mighty cock. He held back, with all his strength, the incredible gnawing urge to fuck himself into her with one quick and punishing stroke.

Jessica held his prick gently in one hand and rubbed him lightly through her moist pussy lips. Wade hissed and shut his eyes up tight. It took all of his will power not to thrust every last inch of his cock into her. She stopped for a moment, aimed the head up with her wet slit and gradually began to sink into him.

She rocked back and forth to ease his thick shaft into her body. Jessica was sore and achy and shivered as he slowly penetrated her body. His spent cum still clung to her insides from last night. The thick viscous cream provided ample lubrication so he slipped inside with less resistance. Wade grabbed her behind the neck, pulled her to him and kissed her lips. Their tongues licked and sucked in a reckless union of moist, sticky sweetness.

Once Wade was buried inside her to the root, she stopped a moment and rested her head on his shoulder. Wade drew his fingers through her hair and kissed her forehead. His massive intrusion made her insides sting. He knew he needed to be very tender with her.

"That's it baby girl" he whispered sweetly while tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. "That's it, take everything your man gives you, sweetheart. You're so nice and tight for me baby. You feel incredible." Wade dug his long fingers into her back and pulled her closer into his massive body. Being inside her tight wet pussy was indescribable.

Urged on by his sweet nothings, Jessica began to move. His dick began to dance inside her as she slowly gyrated on him. The more she moved the more aroused she became and a burst of her juices coated his cock. Her large breasts crushed against his hairless chest. His muscles strained for control each time she thrust into him.

Their bodies made hollow slapping sounds as they deeply rutted each other. Jessica cried out each time Wade thrust too deeply, lodging his meaty head into her cervix. The last thing Wade wanted was to hurt his lover, but his animalistic need to claim her, to own her as he battered her insides, reached an unfathomable craving that startled him.

An orgasm began to ripple inside her. As she broke, Jessica tossed her head back and cried out. She dug her nails deeply into his straining shoulders. Wade gritted his teeth. He nearly tipped as her throbbing insides milked his cock. Her pussy sucked him up unmercifully. His sack was so tight and full he wanted to scream. 'Oh, god he moaned, ninety year old grandma ...ninety year old grandma!'

Forget it! He was toast. He erupted, spilling his milky fire into her. His come jettisoned into her like a rocket, splattering and coating her already cum filled pussy. Once she milked the last of his seed out of his pulsing cock she withered into his arms, replete, drenched with perspiration and tired beyond words.

Jessica Winthrop was beauty, class and incredible sex on a sterling silver platter. Wade knew he was the luckiest bastard on the planet. There was no way in fuck he was letting her get away.

"I think I'll take that nap now." She demurely tried to cover a yawn behind her hand.

Their passion and fervent desire was so perfectly matched. Wade was awestruck. He tucked her tightly into bed. They kissed for a while, luxuriating in each other's touch, closeness and affection. He'd worked her really hard again tonight. He would've felt really guilt if she hadn't looked so happy and satisfied as she drifted off to sleep.

Once he was sure she was sleep, Wade dressed quickly and entered this 'break' into the logbook. He glimpsed at her one last time as he turned the key in the ignition and the diesel engine roared to life. Jessica's long straight mass of blonde hair covered his pillow. Her long legs stretch out under the bulky blanket. He wanted nothing more than to curl beside her warm, naked body and become integral part of her dreams.

God, he loved the taste of Jessica. He wished he'd eaten her juicy pussy before she drifted off. His mouth began to water at the thought of feasting on her while he was buried between her legs. 'Later' He murmured as he pulled his big rig out of the frozen dirt.

During their tryst snow had fallen onto the truck and coated the behemoth in a thin uneven dusting of white precipitation. The wind continued to howl and wail. The Great Lakes were treacherous during the winter. Wade was relieved Jessica was sleeping so she didn't see him stressed as he struggled to keep the rig from blowing off the road or slipping under the frozen pavement.

As night drew a dark murky curtain on the day Wades eyelids were sagging with fatigue, like worn out, tired old droopy shades. The hum of the CB and the radio droned on in the background. The monotonous sound was hypnotic. He needed to open the window. The shock of cold air would jolt him awake but then Jessica would freeze.