An Erotic Trucker's Tale Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'God, the things that woman did for his body and mind.' He thought. He was falling hard, way too hard. It'd been so many years since he felt so intensely passionate about a woman. He wasn't sure he was ready to trust enough to give his heart over to someone though.

Wade married at the tender age of eighteen. His girlfriend had announced she was pregnant with his baby and he'd been in a state of shock for days afterwards. Like the moments before death, his life kept flashing ahead to the future. Plans for college and a career had become a pipe dream. When he'd finally wrapped his head around the seriousness of their situation he'd proposed to his future ex-wife.

Lacy was the prettiest brunette he'd ever seen and he'd fallen for her hard when they'd been in high school. He thought he'd been in love with her, but what did an eighteen-year-old know about love anyway? They married a month later. That time seemed so surreal and so very long ago. They were just kids, they were so unbelievably young.

After the baby was born and money was scarce, Wade had enlisted in the Marines. They'd fallen into a predictable routine. Money had always been in very short supply. Lacy quickly became a bored housewife. She'd always complained his military salary and the base housing weren't enough. She'd been lonely and unhappy. In a few years Lacy's boredom and discontent had gotten the best of her and fucked up their marriage beyond repair.

After a four-year stint in the military, Wade received an honorable discharge. He'd gotten his CDL. He'd started his as an over the road driver. After a couple years he bought a truck and started his own business. Lacy loved the money but always complained when he was gone for weeks at a time. After a few months though the complaints stopped. That should've been his first red flag.

Wade worried constantly about his sweet little son, Jack who'd cry and cling to him whenever he left for these long stretches. Lacy tried to be a good wife and mom but her loneliness drove her to bad places, places that destroy a marriage. Wade realized soon after they married he wasn't in love with her. He'd preserved though and was determined he'd be a loving and faithful husband. He'd make the best out of a sad situation for the sake of his son.

One day Wade came home early, exhausted from many long weeks on the road. He'd hauled ass to make it home a day early. Little Jack was in school and he couldn't wait to surprise his son that afternoon.

That day, an unfamiliar rusty old pickup truck had been parked in his driveway. Wade had known the beginning of the end was in store for their family after he saw that truck. His suspicions were raised a long time ago. Dread had eaten away at his insides and he'd known once he'd stepped inside the house his life had been changed forever.

The first thing that'd caught his eyes when he crept inside was the clothes strewn on the floor of the unkempt ranch house. He'd heard the noises, load moans, grunts, creaking bedsprings and banging headboard. The bedroom door had been wide open. Neither one had any shame whatsoever to hide their disgraceful exploits.

A young college boy, couldn't have been more than twenty was balls deep into his wife. He'd been riding her like Wade used to in the early days, before the baby, before the bills started piling up, before she turned to other men.

Wade nearly ran his truck off the road thinking about that fateful day. His friends and family, hell, people he'd barely known dropped hints about his wife's infidelity. After they split many people came clean. Lacy would fuck any attractive man who was willing. She craved the attention the way a drug addict craves smack.

Some of these reprehensible assholes even spent the night in their marital bed as his young son slept in the next room. No wonder why Jack cried every time he left. He fought for custody and won. His mom and him had been raising the boy ever since. Jack was in college now and he was as proud as a papa could be of his son.

Wade didn't hate Lacy. He forgave her and moved on with his life. He wasn't bitter either. Hell, he loved woman. He'd only slept with two other's before he met his wife. He'd never cheated on Lacy although he had plenty of opportunities. After his divorce he'd gotten loads of pussy and it was fantastic for a few years. Women seemed to love the tall, rugged trucker and they'd flocked to him. They still did.

Over a decade of meaningless sex though grew old. At thirty-eight he'd become disillusioned with it all. He became picky and had to have just the right women if he was going to take her back to his truck and fuck her. That's all it was though, just a casual fuck. Wade resigned himself to living the life of a vagabond. Women flocked to him, they fucked and they both moved along with nary a thought about one another.

Oh, he had his favorites sprinkled throughout the country. Many places, many truck stops, his honeys would always be there waitin' for him. Jessica, though upset his contrived balance and that shook him to his core.

****