An Error in Judgment Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like that, don't you, slut?" Michael growled in her ear as he started thrusting deeper.

Courtney whimpered as she tried to deny him.

"Don't deny it." He whispered. "I can feel your pussy throbbing around me. You are just a slut that loves to be fucked."

"Yes." Courtney moaned pitifully. She shivered as he dug his hands into her hips, grinding them against him. He pushed her legs higher, driving deeper into her. She was about to orgasm. She couldn't stop it. She jerked her hips against him as she lost control, crying out as her pussy throbbed uncontrollably around him, covering his cock with her juices as he drove himself relentlessly into her.

"Scream for me Courtney..." Michael groaned into her ear. "Tell me who owns you."

"You do..." she cried as he pushed her over the edge.

He smiled darkly as he pulled out of her, flipping her over onto her stomach. Without warning, he drove into her from behind. She cried out as he grabbed a fistful of hair, pulling her head backwards as he pounded her mercilessly.

"Take it, slut." He growled as he fucked her hard. She gasped loudly with each thrust, feeling like he was tearing her in half. Any resistance her mind had dreamt of putting up had been completely forced out. He laughed as he felt her throbbing around him as her next orgasm took over her. "Do it." He growled. "Come for me, Courtney."

"Michael..." Courtney moaned, "Oh God, Michael, make it stop..." she cried. The feeling was so intense as his cock erupted inside of her that she screamed again. Bursts of his load surged into her, filling her as she shook uncontrollably around his throbbing shaft. He groaned as he finished emptying his load into her.

He pulled her to the floor, pushing her to her knees and presented his cock to her again. "Suck it. Clean it off." He demanded, grabbing her hair. She looked up at him, nervously, opening her mouth. He shoved himself in, fucking her mouth roughly, hearing her choke as he hit the back of her throat repeatedly. She struggled against his hold, trying to pull back from him to stop the choking. He groaned in pleasure, feeling her tongue working him over.

"Good girl. Such a good girl." He sighed, looking down at her when she finished.

"Now," he said, looking at the clock. "How much time do we have until Dylan comes home?"

It was almost 9:30. "Maybe ten minutes?" she said, her voice hollow. "Please don't do this."

"I told you not to question me." He said coldly.

"What are you going to do, Michael?" Courtney asked as panic started to set in.

"Oh, you'll see." Michael said, grinning wickedly. "Now, get on the bed."

Courtney stared at him nervously. She opened her mouth to protest, but Michael stopped her before she could speak.

"Just do it. Don't argue." He said, his voice cold. "Now."

12