An Evening at the Cinema

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His finger tips found her nipples and he immediately saw why they had felt different. She had obviously been paying a lot of attention to this evening's dress as she had had tassels attached to her nipples. Rows of small beads extended from the centre of each tassel and she dangled these in his face and then playfully swayed them from side to side like a belly dancer.

Helen was moving swiftly through the gears. He could feel the pace of her cunt pumping increase. She rose more quickly and began to really slam down hard on his cock and into his balls. He could feel her crisp stocking tops and suspender straps scrape across the tops of his thighs. She straightened up with her elegant torso above him and reached behind her.

She lifted her skirt hem and started to tickle his balls mischievously, pulling the base of his cock back as it went in and out of her which heightened the whole sensation. She then grabbed the skirt hemline and began to whip it across his balls at an agonising speed. This was the start of the end for Michael. The cunt fucking combined with the skirt whipping sent him over the edge. He just had to come in his wife.

She knew it was too late to stop him and began to grind her smooth shaven pussy harder into his crotch. She moved backwards and forwards, the rasping on his cock increasing the pressure on his balls to untenable levels. He reached round and grabbed her creamy soft butt cheeks. With one hand on each cheek he began to help her with her up and down action. He gently pulled her cheeks slightly apart to make sure his cock was buried as deep as possible. She placed her hands on his chest and screamed at him to fuck harder. He did. He made one final grasp of her bottom and started to ram her as hard as possible pushing his cock up and down in time with her pussy. The fabric of her knickers ground the side of his cock each time it went in and out and this finally triggered his balls to spew hot jism up into his wife's molten cunt.

He rammed and rammed for over five minutes as she continued to scream and grind with equal energy. He was dimly aware of her suspender straps creaking and then snapping under the repeated pressure and pounding but he didn't care as Helen and he were lifting off to another level of pleasure.

After 2 minutes of climaxing Helen fell forward onto Michael's chest, exhausted from the ultimate fuck. She was overheating badly and just managed to throw off her remaining clothes. She snuggled up to her husband, both of them still panting from the love excess.

After half an hour of calming down Helen awoke from her fuck induced sleep. She immediately spied her husband's flaccid cock drooping on his crotch. She carefully crawled down to it without waking him and slipped the entire velvet soft shaft into her warm welcoming mouth. Her head lay in the creamy "V" of this thighs with his balls resting by her chin. Michael began to stir and felt the gorgeous sensation of his penis being held in a warm cavern and reacted accordingly. As the fog of his sleep died away his cock remembered its job and began to stretch in her mouth. As he grew she lifted her head and sucked around his slitted cock tip.

She moved back up the bed and lay her head on the pillows, kneeling with her arse hanging high in the air. She didn't look at her husband but started to perform for him. As she enjoyed the soft satin of the pillow case against her face she reached down with her hands to between her legs and started to search out her sexy core. With one hand she splayed open her labia and delicately dipped a finger into her cunt.

She circled around and was happy that there was a residue of cum juice there which she could use like glowing embers to restart her fire. She took the juice and slid it over her clit which she started to pump up again. It stuck out proudly asking to be strummed. She obliged and jammed her thumb across it and back again, first slowly then, as she got more wound up, faster and faster.

Michael could tell his wife meant business again and the sound of her hands giving her pussy a vigorous workout was enough to get him up and interested. He positioned himself behind her exquisite arse. He peeked to the side and saw her face contorted in a pleasurable smile. He bent down and saw her fingers at work all over her shaven pussy. He pushed his own finger into the juicy mix and used it as a natural lube for his cock which was now hard and ready for another good fucking. He moved his hips up and positioned his cock underneath at the opening of her pussy. He made no attempt to progress further.

She just gently took his shaft and firmly inserted into her cunt, making a satisfying groan as his thick cock travelled all the way in up to his balls. He pumped backward and forth and clutched onto her butt cheeks for grip. Faster and faster he pumped and she just lapped it all up encouraging him for more with high pitched moaning. He could feel himself being swallowed further and further into her depths. The faster and deeper he went the more friction he put on her G spot.

As he smashed into her butt to try and get deeper and deeper he couldn't resist taking some of her dripping juice and covering her steamy arsehole with it. His left thumb slid through her butt channel lingering over her starfish to stimulate her more. Then to complete the overall mind blowing he reached down her side with his right hand and captured her nipple. This drove her crazy. She opened her eyes and looked directly into this.

"Fuck me harder" she shouted. "Pinch me harder." Michael wasn't sure if he could pump harder but put his back into it. At the same time he pinched her nipple viciously not believing she could take that much punishment. "Harder" she shouted.

Having come several times earlier Michael was taking longer than normal to reach his climax but fucking his wife doggy style was always enough to make him blow his load again. The butt sliding and the nipple pinching combined with the rapid fucking were having an amazing effect on his wife's cunt.

As he banged harder her cunt lips pulled tighter and tighter on his shaft. This vicious circle of stimulation between them grew more and more intense. He was the first to break under the strain. He made one last attempt to hold on but couldn't. With his balls slapping hard against his wife's pussy he took one last firm hold of Helen's hips and did three more massive rams eventually unloading his jism deep inside her. He knew he had to keep hard and pumping for as long as possible to get her to the end.

She rose up on her hands from the pillow. He took this opportunity to take his left hand away from her butt and scratch her back. This was one of her fetishes and he knew it would make her cum. His fingernails ground into her back and caused big red scratches from her neck to the small of her back. He circled her shoulder blades with nails bared and she started to shriek uncontrollably. He moved forward so her back was sandwiched to his stomach. As her voice hit the top note his hands moved back to her nipples and squeezed them as hard as he dare.

With the continued fucking beneath her and her nipples being stretched to their limit she came.

Michael felt it as she pulsed on his shaft time and time again. Helen's head looked up to the ceiling as the orgasm bolted through her, tremor after tremor. He could tell he needed to let her go and just flung his arms round her waist to feel her powerful finish. After an age the shivering finally ended and they both fell entangled together on to the bed in a sweaty, sticky, but contented mess.

12