An Evening In: The Interviews

Story Info
He helps his wife find a lover.
3.9k words
4.04
25.2k
7
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alexis thought that she would be spending the evening alone with her husband. The kids were at a sleepover with friends. It had been weeks since they had time alone in their new house. They had worked hard to build their own little paradise in the back yard. They had added a small fireplace, perfect for sitting around in the cool evenings, and had even built a large deck with surrounding lattice to support a new, and luxurious hot tub. They had plans for that hot tub.

She had been entertaining the idea of bringing a third person into their relationship, a man, and the hot tub would be a great place to initiate the relationship with that man. Alexis got wet thinking about the endless possibilities of having two men at her beck and call. They would be hers for the taking. Both men would do everything she asked--no, demanded. It would be heaven.

Tonight was different than she had anticipated. She found herself in the middle of the living room, strapped to a high-back, leather chair. Her husband had purchased the chair and she had thought it was the perfect accent piece for the living room. Naturally, she had assumed it would be used for extra seating, when they were entertaining company. Alexis had not realize that her husband really bought it with the intention of using it to restrain her.

She could not move. Fur-lined leather straps held her wrists to the back of the chair, and her ankles were held with similar straps that bound her to the front legs of the chair. The straps were tied in such a way that left very little room, even to wiggle. To top every thing off, she was blindfolded. It was one of those blindfolds that air travelers used on long flights, that her husband had picked up on a trip to Europe. They had used it once in the bedroom, but this was the first time she had been bound and blindfolded in the middle of the house.

Smooth jazz played in the background while her mind drifted to all the work she had been putting into finding a second man to fulfil her fantasy. Mr. Right would have to compliment her husband in bed.

She had painstakingly eliminated suitors from the dating web site, where she had posted an ad that advertised her and her husband were looking for a third person to join them for an evening of fun and sex. Most came across as being one-track minded individuals, whose only goal was to "get fucked". Alexis wanted more. She wanted to feel a connection. Most of all, she needed to feel trust. It would be impossible for her to have sex with a man that only wanted "to get fucked". He had to be there for her, and her alone.

Alexis had narrowed her search down to three men, and judging from the photographs that they had submitted to her through Internet correspondence, they were all good looking. She had attracted their attention by submitting the, tasteful, nude photographs her husband had taken of her.

With his blessing, she had sent the photos to her perspective suitors, and had received nothing but positive comments on the quality of the photos. They loved her beautiful breasts that were enhanced by her shielded nipple piercing. Her suitors commented on how often they had gone back to view the photos; one even commented that the previous evening, his wife was away, he thought of the photos while he masturbated. Alexis was very proud of her breasts; she thought that they were her best physical asset.

Alexis would get so wet and aroused during her correspondences with the three remaining prospective lovers, that twice during her Internet dialogs, the conversations got so heated that she found herself taking showers in the middle of the day. She took her favorite vibrator with her to the shower. The instant the vibe was turned on, it sent her into ecstasy as she guided it towards her pussy. She was insatiable, working the tool in and out of her dripping pussy until she reached heights never before experienced with her toy.

All the communication with her suitors had been shared with her husband, so the couple could take his likes and dislikes into account. Her husband wanted nothing more than to please her. She knew this. He wanted everything for her. Watching and participating in fulfilling her deepest fantasy had become very stimulating to him. As the field of suitors narrowed, he became increasingly more excited about the idea of sharing his wife with another man. This was a big contrast to when a threesome was first suggested. At first, to him, it was just her fantasy, something that could never happen. As time passed, as well as nights of pillow talk, the thought of his wife being taken by another man continued to play on his mind. Eventually, he became determined to help find her a suitable lover.

"Alexis," her husband's voice broke the lingering thoughts she was having about submitting to her two lovers at the same time.

"I have a surprise for you this evening."

She was becoming impatient sitting strapped to the chair, and unable to move.

"What kind of surprise do you have in mind for me?" she questioned.

"You will find out soon enough darling," was his response as she heard him leaving the room.

From the middle of the living room, she thought that she could hear whispers, but quickly put the thought out of her mind. Alexis assumed that her husband was probably talking to one of their three cats.

She was pretty sure that her husband's surprise was going to be the small whip that they had seen at the adult store and talked about buying. She had suggested that a little bit of pain provided by the whip would go really well with the passionate sex that they had been having lately. She could feel her juices start to seep between her legs, and the black thong panties she was wearing, under her babydoll nightie, did very little to curb the flow of her excitement. She could hear her husband return to the living room and then sensed that he was standing in front of her.

"When do I get my surprise?" she asked

He replied, "Soon enough my darling, be patient... Always remember that I love you sweetheart."

With that, she felt her husband kneel between her legs. She felt her thong being pulled aside, and then her husband's smooth, wet tongue touch her very wet pussy.

"Mmmmm... Ahhhhh," she moaned.

She forgot where she was, and lost herself in the sensations of having her, freshly shaved, pussy alternately licked and kissed. She was melting from the sensations that her husband was providing. She loved what he was doing and started giving instructions on how she wanted to be pleasured.

"Lick me... Ahhhhhh Yesss! Suck on my clit Jack," she urged him on.

"Yesss, that's it, suck on it... Move your tongue around it at the same time." Alexis continued her instruction.

"Yes that's it, don't stop... Put your tongue deep inside me... Mmmmmm... Yesssss!"

As her husband's tongue entered her pussy she started having her first orgasm of the night.

"Huuuuuuugh... Deeper, deeper!", she screamed.

Then, the pleasure that Jack was providing her suddenly disappeared as the front doorbell rang. She sighed in frustration.

Alexis thought, "Who can possibly be at the door at this time of the evening?"

She felt Jack move away from between her legs, as if to answer the door.

"What the hell is he doing?!"

She was in the middle of the living room, tied to a chair, with very little on, and her husband was answering the door. It was too late to protest as she heard the door being opened.

The front door was just around the corner from where she was seated. She could not believe it when she heard the door open, and her husband greeted their unexpected guest.

"Come on in," she heard him welcome the visitor.

She started to feel paniced. What the hell was Jack doing?

She could hear two sets of feet entering the living room, and then Jack's voice broke the silence.

"Alexis, I would like you to meet Adam."

Her mind was a blur. She was never going to forgive her husband for-- her thoughts trailed off. Adam... She recognized the name. It was one of the suitors that had been wooing her over the Internet. She thought of trying to cover herself up, but damn it! She was bound to the chair.

"Adam, I would like you to meet Alexis," Jack's voice interupted her thoughts of how she was going to get out of this ridiculous situation.

"Hello Alexis. Very nice to meet you," Adam's smooth voice said.

"Adam has driven a fair distance to come and meet you this evening, Alexis."

"I hope you are able to entertain" her husband laughed.

"Say hello to Adam, Alexis."

All that could come out of her mouth was, "Adamxxx..."

She was still processing what was going on around her, and how much she wanted to scream at her husband for putting her in such an awkward situation.

"Adam," her husband questioned.

"What are your first impressions of Alexis? Is she everything that you had imagined from your Internet conversations and photos?"

"You are by far, much hotter than I ever imagined." Adam spoke to Alexis.

"You look very appetizing this evening. Is it OK if I indulge myself on this delectable feast?"

"That's why you are here Adam. Just keep in mind the rules that we discussed earlier and I think that everyone should be happy."

Hearing her husband's comment, Alexis wondered how long the two men had been planning this.

Then Jack asked, "Would you like to look at her breasts? I know you have seen the photos, but they most certainly do not do them justice. I think they are crying out for your attention Adam."

Alexis was starting to feel like a passenger on an airplane experiencing turbulence, she had absolutely no control over what was going on, and her husband was inviting a stranger to play with her-- as if she was a toy. She always enjoyed the thought of another man touching her, especially in front of her husband, but this was just not the way things were supposed to play out. She was supposed be able to take the lead and dictate everything that happened in her scenarios.

Jack reached to the tie at the top of her babydoll nightie and pulled on the bow, releasing the confining material. She could feel the material that was covering her breasts fall to the side.

"Hmmm, go ahead Adam, touch them if you like." Jack said.

Alexis wanted to protest, but she was also starting to enjoy the idea that her husband was inviting a stranger to touch her breasts. The instant Adam's warm hand cupped her left breast all the thoughts of two men at her beck and call came back to her.

"Mmmm Adam," she said, "that feels wonderful."

She could feel her breath exhale as Adam's hand started to wander from her left breast to the right. Her head rolled back as his hand hit its target. She could feel his fingers pinch her nipple as he was fondling her other breast. Adam released the hold he had on her breast, but it was quickly replaced with his fingers. He was lightly pulling and twisting on both her nipples.

She thought she was going to go crazy. Both her arms and legs fought against the restraints as Adam continued this slow, pleasurable torture. He applied a little more pressure as he continued his play. She recalled telling him that she enjoyed a little bit of pain with her pleasure, and wondered if this where he was headed.

"Ohhhh," she groaned as her thoughts came to life.

He gradually increased pressure on her nipples.

"Aaaaagh," Her groaning became louder and louder as Adam continued his teasing, alternating between pinching and massaging.

It was driving Alexis wild. Her head rolled from side to side. She thought she would not be able to take too much more of Adam's torture; she was going to cum. Her thong, already wet from her husband's earlier teasing, was now soaked. Her muscles tensed against the restraints as an orgasm came over her.

She shook uncontrollably, groaning loudly, "Don't Stop, Don't Stop, Don't stop. Adam, Pleaasse don't stop. Aaaaaaagh!"

When her orgasm had subsided, she could feel Adam had stepped away from her. She heard whispering.

Alexis thought, "What are they up to now"?

Before her thoughts could go any farther, She heard Jack's voice.

"Alexis, Adam would like to see all of you."

At last she thought, she would be untethered from this confining position and maybe get a look at Adam. Instead, she felt something cold on her right hip. It was the cold steel of a pair of scissors slicing their way through her thong. She felt the string fall away from her hip, and then the cold moving to the other side. Seconds later, she was startled by the feel of her thong being ripped out from underneath her.

A cold tingle went through her as the slicing continued at her shoulders. She could not tell who was performing this operation until a hardness she had never felt brushed up against her chest. It was big, even through the material that confined it. It was Adam. A chill enveloped her as she felt the shreds of her babydoll pulled away from her body.

There she was, totally exposed to this stranger. She knew from his photos that he was a "hunk". She longed to have the blindfold removed so she could see, firsthand, what her tormentor looked like.

She felt her knees being pushed apart. Someone was using them for balance as they lowered them self in front of her. It was a soft, warm touch at first. It started at her stomach and worked its way down lower, toward her womanhood. She jumped as the touch reached its mark, her pussy. She felt something come closer to her, and then felt a warm breath exhaled on her. She rolled her head back in anticipation of what was to come.

All she could muster was, "please."

And then it hit. A warm, wet tongue, started to probe around her aching pussy. She felt lips surrounding her, and that tongue slowing worked teasing circles around the target.

When it reached the mark, Alexis groaned with pleasure. "Ahhhhhhh."

She could not believe the pleasure she was receiving from this stranger; the pleasure was heightened by the fact that she knew her husband was there watching. She heard Jack's breath deepen from somewhere not far away. Again, her head rolled back and forth in rhythm with Adam's tongue. While the sensations intensified, she lost track of where her husband might be positioned. She soon found out, when she felt a pair of hands that had started to caress her shoulders from behind, and worked their way towards her breasts. When the hands reached her nipples, she felt a whisper in her ear.

"Alexis, darling are you enjoying yourself this evening," her husband said teasingly.

Her only response was another loud groan.

"Ohhh," she said, "please, don't stop."

What more could she ask for? Two men, both paying attention to her body. Her husband pulling and twisting her nipples, while a stranger, Adam, lapped her pussy as if there was no tomorrow. She was jolted further into ecstasy as Adam's tongue penetrated her. It started slowly, but then the speed he moved his tongue increased, driving her into uncontrollable writhing.

Damn, these tethers, she thought as she felt two pairs of hands roam all over her exposed body. The sensations in her pussy were driving her wild; She was on the brink of another orgasm. She could not take it any more.

"Mmmmmmmm, Ahhhhhh!" Shock waves, wave after wave, of pleasure pulsed through her.

She collapsed into a heap, exhausted. She could hardly speak, as she jokingly said,

"Is that the best that you two guys can do?"

Jack spoke first.

"Well, Adam, I recognize appreciation when I hear it, and that was not appreciation. Can I get you another drink? Maybe we can leave Alexis here to think about what she just said."

"Yes, that sounds like an excellent idea to me. Maybe when we return Alexis will show us the appreciation that we deserve.", was Adam's response.

Alexis could hear the two leaving the room and she shouted, "Don't you two bastards leave me here like this!"

Only the sound of the smooth jazz responded, but she heard chuckling coming from the distance.

She sat there for what seemed like an eternity before she heard the voices of Jack and Adam. Those bastards were not going to get away with what they had just done to her. Quickly, her anger was replaced with shock. She felt a cold liquid being poured over her breasts. She responded with a yelp.

"What are you guys..." her voice trailed off when she felt not one, but two tongues on her breasts.

One was lightly biting, and the other licked at her breasts and nipples. She could smell the sweetness of the liquid; it was Bailey's Irish cream. A soft groan escaped her lips.

"Ahhhh," All the bad thoughts that she just had about her husband and Adam disappeared.

She began to relax and soaked up the attention that was being paid to her breasts. She rolled her head as she tried to picture her two lovers, together, paying all the attention to her breasts. She could not believe her luck.

"Two guys at once, wait till the girls at work hear about this," The nibbling and sucking at her breasts traveled to other parts of her body until she heard Jack speak softly.

"Alexis, I hope you are enjoying the treatment, but before tonight is over, I want you experience everything we have to offer, without breaking the first rule that we made... I want you to be able to feel all of Adam." The statement sent shivers down Alexis's spine.

She heard clothes being removed, and then felt the warmth of a body move in front of her, then against her. She felt the hardness of a cock move up and down; it began between her breasts and it was moving down to her stomach.

"My god," she thought, "it is huge."

"I want to feel you," she begged, "please untie my hands."

"No, Alexis not tonight." Jack said, "but I will let you feel him."

With that, Adam positioned himself so that Alexis could hold his penis. It felt so big, heavy, and smooth in her hand.

"Ooh," she let out a little moan.

She knew at that moment she wanted him. She wanted to take Adam's cock any way that he would give it to her. She would do anything to have him. She wanted him to put that huge cock in her. Her pussy was begging for it. He was very hard. God, she wanted it.

"Please Adam. Please put that beautiful monster in me."

"Now Alexis, that would be breaking the rules of a first date," Adam reminded her.

Her husband echoed Adam's statement, "Yes Alexis, Adam is right, but now you know what you would have to look forward to when we meet for a second date."

"Alexis," her husband interrupted her thoughts.

"Adam cannot leave here with a raging hard-on. I think you should do something for him. I think you should take his big cock in your mouth and make him feel wanted. I am sure if he left here feeling totally frustrated he won't want to make the long drive back. I think you should give him some relief. I want to watch you take his big cock in your mouth and make him cum. It will be so hot to watch you sucking on another man's cock."

With that she felt movement and then that big, hard cock at her lips. She opened her mouth to accept Adam's monster. She tried to picture what it might look like attached to that chiseled body. She let out another muffled groan as the head of Adam's cock slowly entered her mouth. She started sucking it with total abandon. The sheer size of this monster made her jaw ache. Slowly, Adam started working his tool in and out of her eager mouth. Alexis's pussy was on fire. She had never been so excited.

Her husband stood behind her once again and started describing in detail how excited he was watching his wife take Adam's cock in her mouth.

"Alexis, suck it harder."

She tried to take all that Adam had to offer, but felt herself choke before half of it was in her mouth. It was thick, as well as long. The want in her pussy grew stronger as she continued to suck as hard as she could. Without warning, Adam pulled his cock from her and left the big purple head at her lips.

12